HAPPENING: 70,000 Syrian refugees plan HUGE MIGRANT CARVAN TO REACH EUROPE

>Over 70,000 people are following the Telegram channel which organisers are using to plan their trip towards Europe. Many Syrians in Turkey don’t feel safe in the country after a recent shift in Turkey's stance towards Damascus.

english.alaraby.co.uk/news/syrian-refugees-turkey-plan-caravan-reach-eu

ARE YOU READY?

Attached: caravan.jpg (1200x800, 221.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontex.europa.eu/media-centre/news/news-release/eu-external-borders-in-august-highest-number-of-arrivals-since-2016-cNniKc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sure the King will welcome them with open arms

Let's see you Euros on Any Forums make a right wing death squad and meet this caravan head on. Be sure to stream it

Attached: 1662598108187433.png (657x527, 178.71K)

just in time for Winter!

daily reminder syrians are a russian proxy, this is orchestarted by russia.

We don't have any Syrians here. They will probably end up in Germany, which has already one million Syrians living there, France or Sweden.

They don't look very Syrian too me.

I dont mind, most go to france and germany, or the nordics, for the extra sweet gibs

will have to finish muh Luty sooner than expected, in meinkraft of course
does line up too well to not be the case

I hope they come. I want to see them get special privileges while europeans cant pay their gas/electric bills and freeze at home

the jews are the cause ....these migrants are the symptom.

That's Ukraine, they are taking over your country.

gibs me dat (((human resources)))

Attached: 16560492875356.png (735x416, 376.96K)

we must welcome them, it is our shared european responsibility. Make yourself at home, my friends. Here you are safe.

Attached: 1662803398991439.jpg (720x1280, 164.54K)

Test

Brrrrrt

they are coming here since we are the end of the line and cant dump them to the next lucky country

This. I hope we get more gang rapes in the news too.

They're going to become the new gypsies aren't they.

kill them at the border.

there's way more MENA trash in europe now than there's ever been gypsies

what are they fleeing? There are thousands of km of refuge before reaching Europe

What do you expect when the US is openly stealing their oil and occupying their country?

I heard Poland will take them all in this time

We can't cross borders with guns

Attached: 1630181881370.png (1768x1189, 2.1M)

okay enjoy freezing to death

EU external borders in August: Highest number of arrivals since 2016

>In the first eight months of this year, nearly 188 200 irregular entries were detected at the external borders of the European Union, according to preliminary calculations.
>This represents an increase of 75% compared with the same period of last year and is the highest total for the January-August period since 2016

frontex.europa.eu/media-centre/news/news-release/eu-external-borders-in-august-highest-number-of-arrivals-since-2016-cNniKc

Borders have to be protected with force. 70,000 invaders

>muh Luty
please don't be a goober like the Halle guy

Attached: 62927714fa42ae26670919b5_Vienna-Door-Columbus-Ohio-2.jpg (853x1280, 177.7K)

Why do you glowniggers always try to groom autists? Do you get paid for each successful subversion? What’s the end goal, complete global gun ban?

Attached: D8A69CCB-4FAA-4E69-98B4-E00DF7408524.jpg (1648x1492, 285.39K)

It's really not a problem, they will all move to Germany

The thing is, they don't want to go to Poland. They want Germany. Better start preparing for Cologne 2.0.

Doesn't matter if you add them to germany
germans will be gone in the future anyway so just put them here

might help other europeans if we take the full load

what's the M/F ratio?

i just want off this ride honestly bros, it's not even funny
my grandmother received new gas+electricity bills and it's doubled, she now has to pay like 600€ per month just for that while she earns like 650

you want us dead, we know, just end it please

Sure they will.. or maybe actually seeing how much cuck they did become it could happen.. But my money is that they end in Germany raping old and young ladies kill some teenagers while you work on them so they get social benefits.. what a dream...

It's not fun making fun if you when you hmjust lay their and take it

Attached: 1621493236538m.jpg (748x1024, 120.77K)

Almost always from the footage i seen from these *caravans* it is 90% men

>where da white cunny at
We all know why they are fleeing to Europe. It's literally impossible to face any jail time or punishment for raping children.

Whiter than you

we took 5 millions hohols since 2014 already

also note she literally doesn't use gas at all (not even for heating, we have a stove which heats up, she even warms water on it, she is so careful with money, she even flushes toilet with rain water

I don't see you making fun of us. You genuinely just said the truth
They will all end up here and I have long given up on germany and germans existing in the future

We can only repay europe right now by taking the full load of them. Rapes, crimes and all.

Don't forget the Netherlands, we take thousands in every day too, sadly.

Than don't pay

in Poland we have a lot of Ukrainian pigs and they are already causing problems
yet subhumans from Syria would be lacking for that

yeah we are actually looking for solution right now, it's crazy, it would be great if some movement like dontpay.uk would come here

Breaks my heart seeing you this defeated Hans

Attached: 1653755714070.gif (206x198, 201.75K)

Shutup zhang

I thought you were on my side here honestly. your first post seemed like you are glad this is happening to germany

I like making fun of you I am not glad it's happening