The vaxxed are still alive

>the vaxxed are still alive

Attached: 1662875700172994.gif (600x900, 861.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/heart-problems-after-covid19?amp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe for now but they definitely can’t make healthy kids.

*5 years later*
>but their grandkids will die in 2 weeks
*2 weeks later*
>I meant great grandkids

antivaxx was a russian psy ops, I always told you. One more reason to kill these fuckers trying to destroy the West.
Erase the sinosoviet cancer

I know 2 young men who have dropped dead in the last month for no apparent reason(18 and 29). I'm not saying it's common but there is something going wrong....

Give it time...

anecdotal evidence means zero, zilch, nada. Everyone I know is vaccinated and received booster protection and everyone is fine

Statistically, if you were a male younger than 40, you were more likely to suffer irreversible heart disease from the vax than from the virus itself. But the chance of irreversible heart disease from the virus was extremely low and so was the chance of irreversible damage from the vaccine.

There is literally an excess amount of deaths post covid, which makes no sense. and an increase in heart related issues. Is that anecdotal too ?

flu season is coming vaxxed have wrecked immune systems

not for long

It is. Excess deaths are attributable to long covid and so are earth issues.
You cretins fell for a psy ops pushed by russians and chinese: as they were desperate to get samples to produce vaccines (russhits even sent doctors here to gather samples with the excuse of helping) and to contain it (chinese zero covid policy), they fomented antivaxx sentiment and anti authority unrest in the west to destabilize us. Notice that as russhits are getting their asses kicked in more and more we have less and less antivaxx lunatic threads.
Snap out of it, you are brainwashed

>says anecdotal evidence means nothing
>proceeds to give anecdotal evidence

He's just a retarded shill

TWO MORE WEEKS

I heard that it can take sixty years for the full negative effects of the vaccine to take over. Maybe even eighty for some. Then they just drop dead for no reason.

dude what a cesspool of nonsense and shitposting pol has become
the posts are approaching single digit IQ levels.

I hope you're vaxxed.

>the vaxxed are still alive
Not all of them.

Attached: @joelkallman-Joel-R.-Kallman-Tweets-Twitter-2021-03-26-I-Got-My-First-Vaccination-Today-Incredibly-Proud-@Oracle-@OracleAPEX-Oracle-V-Safe-COVID-19-Vaccine-Vaccinated-Vax-Jab-Dead-Deaths-Die-Off.png (1196x757, 531.97K)

exactly my point. The evidence which matters is gathered by scientist and not my or that user's observations you CCP chink

This evil witch lead us to our deaths, payback is coming!

Attached: FVDQGN3XoAEh6gi.jpg (720x971, 171.62K)

we have been flooded with fsb shills, it's no surprise our collective IQ is down

>long covid
>snap out of it, you are brainwashed
The irony on this post knowing you are completely serious....

>has become
?

i'm not

kek,this

You know what else is selfish? Being a monarch. Didn't stop her from living the good life at British taxpayer expense, however.

Attached: Karen Croake Heisler got the Pfizler (TheCOVIDBlog.com-2021-09-22-Covid-Vaccine-Vaxx-Die-Off-Damn-The-Unvaccinated-Irony).jpg (2250x2048, 984.62K)

>Excess deaths are attributable to long covid and so are earth issues.
Ahahahhaaha shut the fuck you fucking retard. "Long covid" kek

You guys have been saying two more weeks for like a year now. I'm still waiting for my microchip to clog my arteries or whatever the hell you think is going to happen Soon TM.

damn, there's still people this dumb?
that's crazy
even after you get dosed 5 times you still don't get it

You're a piece of trash.

I am. Read a scientific publication concerning long covid. That is if you can read anything other than cyrillic or chinese you piece of shit shill

>Muh russians and Chinese
>Calls us loony conspiracy theorists
Fucking lol :))))

Btw, winter's gonna be extra cold this year. Stay safe out there! Don't do outdoors, wear a maskie and make sure to boost every 3 weeks.

Myocarditis can take up to 5 years to kill someone.

didnt do her or her husband any good did it

hjg

Attached: trustthescience2.jpg (640x576, 93.35K)

Among those vaccinated, immunity decreases, and both Sputnik and Moderna have that effect

2 of my colleagues died of blood clots 6 months after the vax. Thats just one workplace.

They're dying now but nobody talks about it, nobody pieces it together.

sadly. mind you they hassled me to take the vaxx, so in some ways whats happening to them is karma

good rebuttal comrade. +2 rubbles for you
are you retarded or just a shill? Long covid has been PROVEN to cause heart issues.
google.com/amp/s/www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/heart-problems-after-covid19?amp=true

why

Attached: 1661972901906762.jpg (240x210, 7.88K)

>The shill calling others a shill
They're learning bros

>long covid attributed to excess non-covid deaths
user I...

It leaves us with the obvious — point deer, make horse. You know the story. I tell you something absurd (in fact, the more absurd, the more useful), and if you don't fall in line with my absurdity, I axe you. The point of the absurdity is for me to see whether you comply with me, or you think. If you think, you're not useful to me.

The mandate is a compliance test being administered to federal employees. The point of the test is to force employees to choose, between loyalty to their principles as well as their perception of what's true, versus obedience against their conscience. People with a conscience and critical thinking skills will quit or be fired; they will be "boiled off". It is a purge of people more loyal to their values than to the regime. It is the removal of a the minority most likely to say "no, this is too far" in the face of worsening tyranny. And it leaves those removed in a precarious situation.

Ask yourself this: after this purge, who stays in the employ of the federal government?

Answer: the remaining workforce will be composed almost strictly of authoritarians devoid of critical thinking, who dutifully comply with orders, no matter how absurd or evil those orders may be. Then, in the absence of colleagues with a conscience or critical thinking skills, those people can then be ordered to do whatever unspeakable evil they are told, with little to no impediment or resistance from anyone in the remaining workforce. You might object, "but I'm sure some right-thinking people remain, who gave into the jab just to keep their jobs" — yet it is clear from their actions that they elected to obey orders over exercising their conscience.

Her husband was her cousin, they are more interbred than hillbillies.

>?
well I remember when we had actual threads here
many years ago. Space elevator, reactionary threads, nazi threads, atheist vs religion, actual political topics not liberal twitter shitpost, etc.

Attached: 1631375602044.gif (852x568, 1022.8K)

COVID is a hoax.

of course comrade from Madrid oblast. Vaccines bad, Russia good. Go fick yourselfu shills are so transparent, trying to discredit western science and sources and pushing your sinosoviet bullshit. You need to be erased from our planet fucking filth

>You know what else is selfish? Being a monarch

you know what else is selfish? not paying you're fucking debts.

cos they are not 'vaccinated' they instead are swamped with a fuseogenic protein spike in their blood . prob intended as a contraceptive. they prob did not expect this disaster level of deaths. They simply expected population decline.

Attached: wakefieldwasright.png (624x351, 263.96K)

Notice how the only people who die from the vaccine are genetic trash manlets? Chuds are too scared to take it because they will get filtered out.

You're a very sick person.

Western science tells us that our kids are fine to take hormone blockers and that chopping your cock off makes you a woman.

>are you retarded or just a shill?
how many doses is it going to take you to realize it doesn't prevent infection or transmission?
10?
20?
do you need King Science to tell you that you're dumb?

Genetic trash took the vaxx. Not hearty white folks

Attached: ellyinroom022_n.jpg (720x698, 63.63K)

says the olgino nigger
you are a useful idiot
yes yes, and also WEF is bad, Soros is satan, Azov are evil nazis and all your problems are cause by some inexisting "globohomo".
You guys really need to update your script

people don't want to talk about the old topics anymore
it's boring

You're a loser. Not a leader. Just a deceptive scumbag weasel

highest refuser group at 23% PhDs!

Attached: timetovaxx.gif (1280x728, 1.25M)

you are a communist piece of shit
and here we go with the obsession with transgender folks. UPDATE YOUR SCRIPT ALREADY RUSSNIGGERS

>transgender folks
you out yourself so easily and don't even realize that you do

you are a sinosoviet shill or their useful idiot. Either way you need to die

Croake has croaked.

>transgender folks
AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA get the fuck out and scurry back to your discord server

You can't and won't do anything. You're just a pathetic beta vaxx tranny follower

projection. You russian shills have become so obvious, it's almost painful to watch.
Go back to your containment thread

Nice try, but you need to prove me wrong with personal example.
Post pic of your vaccination status as proof of your belief in Western Science. Otherwise you're just full of shit.

>antivaxx was a russian psy ops
Then I thank Russia for their psyop which discouraged many from taking shitty injections which kill.

Attached: Her name was Tiffany Dover (COVID Vaccine Jab Vaxx Death Cover-Up Die Off).webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Ummm sweaty, you'll never be a woman :(

>projection.
you're so bad at this
you don't belong here
the longer you stay here, the more I will break you

You'll always be a pathetic follower. Just remember that vaxx tranny

>*5 years later*
No need to wait. There's many dying all over right now as we speak. So much so, in fact, that Facebook had to ban the #DiedSuddenly hashtag.

Attached: 2022-08-12-Facebook-Blocks-#diedsuddenly-Hashtag-The-Latest-Of-Many-Hashtag-Blackouts-Died-Suddenly-Censorship-Operation-Mockingbird-Cover-Up-Conspiracy-Theory-Orwellian-Dystopia-Covid-19-Pandemic-Vaccine-Deaths-Dead.jpg (875x1080, 61.59K)

stop projecting. If hanging in discord with a few fellas makes me a shill, what does you and your colleagues ITT being in the same office of the internet research agency make you Ivan?

remember when you retards believed in this? lmfaoooooo

Attached: rlgbmg5xpyt71.jpg (586x1024, 96.61K)

>I know 2 young men who have dropped dead in the last month for no apparent reason(18 and 29). I'm not saying it's common but there is something going wrong....
People are dropping dead left and right because of the jab.

Attached: @brobcat-2021-Catherine-Brobeck-Linda-Vaccine-COVID-Die-Off-Death-Dead-Irony-Branch-COVIDians-Cultists-My-Beautiful-Daughter-Anti-Vaxx-Insane-Booster.jpg (1439x960, 312.25K)

and I still haven't died from the deadly pandemic virus

nigger I too can reset my router. Russian piece of shit

Yes, they are dying. Hahaha, I know so many vaxxes now regretting their decision and generally suffering from blood clots (random nose bleeds) and neurodegeneration (low energy, always tired) from the spike protein in their brain.

Attached: Map01_Excess_Mortality_2022_Jun.png (1080x1080, 293.24K)