The decline of the vaxxers will be substantially noticeable in mid September...

The decline of the vaxxers will be substantially noticeable in mid September. I'm talking cars parked sideways in the middle of the street with the driver looking up at the sky, lost and confused. I'm talking people in grocery stores screaming because they don't know where they are or what they were doing. I'm talking about a real fucking zombie apocalypse. Get ready because this is going to be some fucked up shit you won't be able to comprehend. Family members shooting each other because they didn't know who they were and what they were doing in their house, your own mother won't even recognize you. We have about 3 to 4 months left until hell on earth. Good luck to you all.

Attached: 1596329041586.jpg (1280x949, 62.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one died and no one will die, the vaxx is fucking useless
faggots all of you

This it’s becoming kinda sad, you guys lost you jobs and respect because youre Q levels of retarded

>Two more weeks

Wait so he meant September of 2022 and not 2021?

I'm still not going to take it. The vaccine heh.

Depends on whether you consider people dying live on TV and during sports events from "unrelated health reasons" to not count.

>Two more years!

What with all the clotshot hate? Its perfectly natural and SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO SAVE YOU FROM COVID! Who cares if the manufacturer is not liable for all the damages it may cause

Attached: 1660062721430795.png (712x622, 279.92K)

Attached: 2022-09-11 07_40_54.png (692x675, 661.88K)

>le disney deer with cute disney eyes soooo le scary!!
you shizos are retarded

Attached: 2022-09-04 11_27_39.png (640x793, 719.52K)

Attached: 2022-09-04 11_28_15.png (631x533, 551.21K)

Attached: 2022-09-04 11_28_52.png (626x547, 495.8K)

>IM TALKING REAL LIFE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE!!!!
>some guy having a heart attack
lmao KWAB

Lmao

>Who cares if the manufacturer is not liable

The debate is no longer based of facts, observations, logic, or even data. As such, the discussion is not worth having.

I just enjoy the news about all the new syndromes and conditions that seem to affect only the vaxxed. Winter Vaginia to Myocarditis in teenagers to Sudden Adult Death Syndrome.
As if all of this is completely normal, and we should not worry about it overly much.

Attached: 1661033044973825.png (600x698, 331.77K)

Why was it this specific post that became a pasta? It seemed like every other post at the time was prognosticating on when and how the vax apocalypse would come. Is that really the power of Bambi's dad?

>mid september
you mean in two more weeks?
i'll add it quickly to my agenda then

It was a contraceptive that was improperly tested. spike is a fuseogenic protein, meaning it jions cells together. only time you need that is during conception (sperm plus egg). Free floating spikes will destroy all eggs in a human female. what they did not predict was the blood clots, the spike also joins blood cells together mushing up your blood system. they thought they were just making it more difficult to have babies, esp by accident. ythey did not realise they were going to kill so many people with it so quickly

Attached: proffalken.jpg (400x254, 14.9K)

>Is that really the power of Bambi's dad?

The power of Graphic Art. If you are a hardcore Any Forumsack - meme magic.

>what they did not predict was the blood clots

Side effect of the graphene. I have not read one word from the vaxmakers about how that got into such a high percentage of the batches.

Some retards consider the following to be normal I guess.

Attached: 1662594441245215.webm (388x432, 984.8K)

Attached: 1662596115835116.webm (1216x684, 2.35M)

Manufacturing. Its gets in during it. They needed so many doses in so short time. Or someone else will come whit real vax. They had to corner the market. So they cut corners and that is outcome.
Rember what happened to J&J vax? It was pushed away big time. Becouse it wasn't agreed upon vax.

the ball is rolling........

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-safe-and-effective-narrative

100 leading indicators of death

insurance company execs already complaining about 400x increase all cause mortality and thats just the first 1/2 of 2022.........