IT'S OVER

OH NO NO NO ZISTERS HOW COULD'VE THIS HAPPENED? BUT YOU TOLD ME IT WAS A FEINT MOVE TO ENTRAP MARCHING UKRAINIAN FORCES? TO CREATE YET ANOTHER KOTEL? AN AIR-HEATER? A FRYING PAN? ANOTHER ANUS TO BE TIGHTENED? WHAT WENT WRONG? APOLOGISE.

Attached: 1488.jpg (552x607, 44.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/ IKom0gkt__01MmQy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't you see it's all part of Putin's plan he's losing on purpose his 72 hour special military operation is almost over, NATO-tards btfo, he's just using up all his cold war army he totally has a NATO-stomping army at the ready that could roll all the way to paris i promise guys this is a different retreat bro this one is different it's a strategic retreat i promise please

You jest, but Putin didn't throw in the crucible not even 30 % of his forces. The problem is ,if he really wants to go all in with the invasion of Ukraine, he needs to declare total war, he needs to forcibly recruit Moscovite/ Betersburg/ Golden Ring civillians and that's when the population will revolt.
Up until now he used his second tier materials , be it weapons, artillery and human .Most of the dead soldiers are from bumpkin east territories, so no one really cares about them. I bet not even one Muscovite died so far, with the exception of some officers and the VDV niggas.

>a tiny part of the map that was not even defended

kek

>recruit

Why? Russia has 1 million active military and 2 million reserve. They sent 150k to Ukraine.

Why arent they sending more troops?

Good question. I don't buy the whole "they are keeping them, behind in case NATO chimps out". They can do that AND send more troops. Probably a dumbass political reason.

>a tiny part of the map that was not even defended
vatniks are memory holling their own troops

Russia has huge territory that needs to be defended. Sending too much troops into Ukraine means you leave your backyard open for various glowings.

>w-we d-didn't need it anyway...

>IT'S OVER
Again? How many times is that now?

Having 1million men in bases is one thing, arming them, fuel them, feed them and giving them capable commanders is another thing. They sent whatever they could considering their logistic lines, doubling the effort means doubling the logistic and there is no way. They will just replace and send piecemeals unless they really get their shit together (doubt.jpeg). Frankly disappointed, the Soviet army from Afghanista would've kicked the shit out of these corrupt fuckers, this is really sad. Even sadder is to think that Nato wasted trillions in the last 30 years for fear of the Russians, and they suck. Literally wasted money. The Hymars are considered 'wunderwaffe' and they are literally artillery that hits the spot.. the fuck

>ANOTHER ANUS TO BE TIGHTENED
screaming

> Russia has 3 million soldiers
Right. But most of them are Muscovite/ Golden ring citizens . And when they are thrown into the fray and inevitably die , their families will riot. So Putin can't use them.

There is no panic in Izyum! Everyone succesfully regroupped to Donetsk. No casulaties taken, no vehicles, tanks and ammunition left behind. Trust me bros. 2000 hohols and 1000 foreign mercenaries eliminated by the way. Everything according to plan. Z.

Attached: konashenkov.jpg (710x454, 45.44K)

You idiots don't seem to understand the plan. The plan is the Jew Heavenly Jerusalem project. The goal of both Russia and the US/ZOG is the same i.e. total destruction of the Ukrainian people and their removal from New Khazaria. Russia's stated goal is the end of the Ukrainian State and the U.S. State Department's goal as stated by Blinken is to "render Russia unable to extend military force into Europe." Blinken has said NOTHING about Ukraine surviving this process of bleeding Russia dry.

So what is happening is that neither side is committed to ending this conflict as the longer it continues the better the outcome. The idea to make this a 10 year long war like Syria where every Ukrainian is killed and the Ukrainian State eventually fails leading to the foundation a new state which needs to repopulated.

Who will repropulate? Jews who will leave Israel because the collapse in the Jewish demographic and the political stability of Jewish State which cannot function due to a large number Arabs and leftist forming a woke multi-racial government.

By then all Ukrainian males will be dead and what every females remain will be force to convert to Judaism and the new Khazarian State will be built on this final genocide of White Ukraine led by a Jew whose grandparents also leds the Holodomor.

ZOG and Russia rid themselves of "NAZIS" and the Jews have a new homeland that demographical stable and far away from Middle Eastern conflict. The Khazars will reclaimed their long lost Kingdom while every other Nation has been destroyed by the economic collapse and famine that resulted due to the manufactured war. They will have all the resources they need to rebuild because they stole 70% of all the Ukrainian War aid and are sitting of the largest amount of capital and arms in the world.

Kind of came to the same conclusion myself that this is what they are going for. Common sense really once you know the history of Khazaria as well as the many crimes and desperate plight of Israeli's currently.

The only thing I don't know if I agree or not with is if Russian leadership is in on the plan.

But yes, I agree the ending goal of this whole project is New Khazaria.

Where are the thousands of Russian POW's?
If this was Ukraines doing they should be nearly a division of Russians captured.
No POWs = Ukrainains weren't aware of the pullback. and the region may have been vacatated for a week or more before they moved.

have new map by Russian MoD

Attached: photo_2022-09-11_14-03-38.jpg (1280x720, 305.87K)

Majority of russian forces in Izum escaped, but left behind a shit tone of vehicles. They didn't have enough time, so, no, it wasn't a planned retreat. It was a chaotic escape. We know that at least two colonel and one captain were captured (visually confirmed). You can see the abandoned equipment (arty, tanks, infantry vehicles) here:
t.me/ IKom0gkt__01MmQy

You should advance towards Belgorod, take advantage of all the confusion and low morale. Maybe you can trigger a coup against the monkee.

NO PANIC!

Attached: 1662817224969093.jpg (540x687, 55.07K)

>Why arent they sending more troops?
They are. The Russian propaganda is just pushing the angle that they're outnumbered.

No worried.

Z