Exterminate Russia = the World Goes Back to Normal

Hear me out you fucking niggers
>think back to 2014, doesn’t it seem like everything was better back then? Movies, video games, tv shows...
>what happened???
It’s simple, the SinoRussian scourge happened.

>2014
Russia, who is currently in the G8 and in many other Western aligned groups (but but but why not inviting them to NATO) invades and occupies the sovereign Ukrainian territory of Crimea. The West rightly so defends Ukraine and dumps Russia from G8
They also start limited sanctions. Story ends there for now

>Russia’s Response
Seeing as they can’t have their retarded Soviet cake and eat at the G7 table too, Russians unleash a flurry of Psyops to
>destabilise the west from within

As we well know demoralisation is a powerful tool among those in the (L)KGB(TQ+) Psyops tool box. So, what does Russia do?

>Entertainment front
Coincidentally in 2014 the infamous GamerGate begins: that can be seen as the start of the feminist shit thrown our way
>The objective of Gamergate was taking away entertainment
All of a sudden these pathetic far left voices that were stuck at the fringes of political discourse (mostly niggers in universities) are put front and center. Their retarded ideologies are injected into entertainment, video games, etc. All of it is propped up by such groups as BLM and Antifa (all have been demonstrably funded by China through the Confucius institutes and by Russia in other indirect ways)

>This is textbook communist ideology
Starting from Togliatti, if workers don’t have any good entertainment they will have nothing to distract them from bringing about a communist revolution
>Then came MeToo
And we saw the systematic deconstruction of HollyWood and the total change of how talent is found
>used to be talented directors advanced, now it’s just who’s the most oppressed nigger
>movies began pushing for niggers and LGBT representation
So what do? We exterminate russia, the world goes back to normal

Attached: 741EF24C-C1FF-463D-87CD-02A545B32563.jpg (750x1207, 455.04K)

Shit started going bad way earlier than 2014

For the world to go back to normal we must exterminate BOTH Russia and America. We can also exterminate Israel since it's basically a hybrid of these too.

I haven’t added how the rise of Xi Jinping facilitated the theft of intellectual property from the west. That’s another

Imagine believing this romanian looking guy is Russian.

killing myself live on niskcword come quick!!! inv is D ! S C 0 RD dot gg / 7TygShex u gotta enter it or else you'll miss out wgSE

Attached: hitler1.jpg (361x271, 22.58K)

>Exterminate Russia = the World Goes Back to Normal
I agree

Attached: 1644893776126.jpg (1536x768, 416.63K)

2% percent of world economy can't affect so much retard

good thread
bump

Attached: nice.jpg (720x576, 172.21K)

Doesn’t take much to fund niggers Chimping out and burning down cities
That’s why your total extermination is the only solution, you mustn’t have even those 3 dollars to rub together to finance our domestic enemies. You only have to die

100% agree that Russian PsyOp and Disinfo campaigns have made the world a worse place. I’d say 90% of the social/cultural problems we have in the world are small issues that the Rusnigger and Chink shills have amplified 1000x.

>back to (((normal)))

I don’t want the world to go back to normal. Why would I want to be back at this nigger infested, kike controlled "normal"? I want chaos so everything goes down the shitter

Attached: D0F92E36-C69F-4171-A6D0-04F6BF2006B5.jpg (768x1024, 180.51K)

Le "Rushka shill" right?

Attached: 1657734360284.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

If Russia is responsible for divershittfying this God of War sequel and making GTA 6 woke shit that's all I need to know.
Nuke them
Nuke them now
This is the only path to best timeline.
And consoles that can actually do 4k ray tracing not this fake bullshit.
Nuke Moscow

Certainly the blumpftards camp going off the deep end has been Russhit from the start as hilldawg had Putin's number since the 90s.
This antivaxx garbage has been Russhit chink propaganda and still is.
Only the christards think they are actually smarter than all doctors and vaccine creators and totally not brainwashed dupes since birth. Cuz Jesus or something

>It's the Russians fellow Goyim, not the Jews

Attached: Jewish redditard.jpg (786x782, 99.69K)

The guy on the right said he's Ukrainian

STOP SPSMMING THIS FICKING THREAD U JIGGERBOTS

It's China. Not Russia, waging a huge information war against the West and especially the US. China is the primary adversary, not Russia.

Anti-Russia shills are pushing pretty hard today, something must’ve gone awry

Attached: 4A40F582-8FA1-4423-92E0-3DEBDC61DEB5.png (994x936, 364.09K)