Implications of Russia losing to Ukraine

Do Russians even realize the far-reaching implications to their reputation if they lose to Ukraine?
>Russia is the leader of Slavs
lol you lost to Ukraine
>at least the East Slavs?
no I guess now Ukraine is
>Moscow is the center of Orthodoxy
no, Kyiv, which holds pride parades is now above Moscow
>Putin is the katechon who fights the antichrist
Putin lost to a gay Jewish clown
>We're the second army in the world!
second in Ukraine

Russia has never before lost to another East Slavic Orthodox country. If Putin doesn't mass conscript pidorashkas and overwhelm Ukies with sheer manpower NO ONE will ever respect Russia again.

Attached: russia irl.gif (480x480, 1.88M)

what makes you say "russia lost"? genuine question

>if they lose to Ukraine

>lol you lost to Ukraine

is your alcohol-damaged brain incapable of understanding conditionals and predictions?

You think the Ukraine is gonna last the winter? No oil, no heat. The shitskins will riot, the whites will riot. Western Europe is gonna see some changes in power. No more money laundering for America, no more weapons to sell on the black market.

Attached: ukrainian hero.jpg (600x600, 29.59K)

Ukies get most of their weapons from the USA, not Western Europe.

I know, I apologized if that wasn't clear. Western Europe will suffer the most come winter. How is Poland set for the coming cold?

Attached: poland.png (1795x1126, 206.75K)

Ukraine has to send us coal to keep warm, I'm not even kidding.

Doesn't poland have more coal reserves than ukraine?

Yes. It seems that Ukraine is now the leader of slavs. To bad for you, polak.

The moment Western Europe has to trade with Russia again, the war turns against Ukraine.

No one treats panslavism seriously here. We always wanted to be the leader of Eastern Europe, not of "Slavs".

Oh dear. Maybe it will be a mild winter. Have Poland looked into green energy? Doesn't work, but you can freeze to death with pride. Look into alternate fuel sources like faggots, niggers or protestants.

It makes me sad seeing dead hohols or vatniks because I imagine they have family at home hoping for them to be back safely :(

>Have Poland looked into green energy
Yes, we Poles are experts of burning trash as fuel.

Is that why are you so butthurt?

>Kyiv
Dumb tranny Discord Pole

Attached: Polack getting raped.gif (1200x1000, 874.91K)

You know what would ease polish butthurt? If Germany paid them the reparations.

They got Schlesien, millions of dead Russians and the opportunity to snitch on their jewry. They owe US.

Inshallah