This is my Great Aunt Sarah Goldberg. She survived the Holocaust...

This is my Great Aunt Sarah Goldberg. She survived the Holocaust. What she is about to tell you sounds impossible but it's true.
media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/115/565/248/playable/c04d2a451ed3465e.mp4
Please share your Holocaust story. All deniers will be banned by the Jannies.

Attached: 1578987603704s.jpg (250x228, 8.03K)

My grandpa got shot by the Nazis because he didn't want to have his cargo bicycle taken, wich he needed for his livelihood. Fuck Germans.

Your grandpa was a Jewish nigger spy transporting guns to Jewish communists.
The Jew will always tell you what happened to them but they will never tell you why.
He got what he fucking deserved.
Next time, we skin the kikes and make car shammies out of their flesh.

grandpa says he is not sorry he killed a dutch who didn't give his bicycle

Attached: dfc46c6f82a05b7db5d0fa82f38745d6.jpg (758x538, 59.7K)

He was a Christian protestant farmer that transported potatoes you Amerishart subhuman.

My grandpa was the bike fuck both of you.

My gramps died at a concentration camp.
He fell out of a guard tower and broke his neck

My grandfather was killed over 40 times in several different camps.

Really want that bike back.

have it in my keller, how much are you willing to pay

Fatality

One Jew?

fuck off, your kind only sends kids that die quickly like that anne frank whore, send me a good one or no deal

The only thing they did wrong is leave your father alive. To think, one more bullet and none of us would have to read your posts.

>they took her away before she could even say goodbye to his ghost floating out of his body

We have high energy prices and inflation. One Jew and one Moroccan to get the bike back.

>luckily the guards left the door open when they went outside to smoke, and the heat melted the pieces and he was able to reform and escape.

train with your bicycle arrives venlo at 15 sharp

Attached: EXZU5YPWkAEJZha.jpg (250x306, 12.57K)

Dank u!

Attached: media_xll_1152980.jpg (510x288, 12.5K)

My grandfather shot your grandfather. We eat cake and laugh about it to this day.

Sure moshe

My grandfather was masturbated to death in a Nazi sex dungeon. I wish he survived to have a child to whom tell this horrible story and avoid such tremendous act in a future.

nigger

"...though the masturbation machine took many lives in the camps, strangely there was never a lack of volunteers"
t. Stein Forskinberg

Holy shit guys
Hitler was a gamer!1!
His favourite gaem was Fallout 4!
And his favourite gun was the cryolator!!!
Share if you like Despacito

My great-grandfather dug a tunnel out of Auschwitz with a tiny rock hammer. He hid the hole behind a poster of Greta Garbo. While he was in Auschwitz he worked as an accountant and when he escaped he left with $500,000 of Nazi money. And his best friend was a black Polish man. What a hero.

Attached: Garbo_in_Inspiration.jpg (500x668, 76.73K)

The Nazis ground up my grandma and sold her as chicken nuggets. This really happened, trust me, we jews dont lie.

>black Polish
many such cases, that's why we call them niggers of europe

My grandfather single handedly downed over 20 nazi aircraft.

Worst mechanic in the whole Luftwaffe..

>Worst mechanic in the whole Luftwaffe..
top kek, have the best picture you will ever see as a gift for making me laugh

Attached: bd.jpg (2048x2007, 2.82M)