The quicker a food spoils, the better it is for you

Follow this rule and you're golden. It's literally that simple. Raw meat, providing it's not spoiled or rotten, is the best food you can eat (along with other animal products like milk and eggs). These are the only foods you NEED. Cooked meat is next best if you can't guarantee non contamination. Cooked plant material next if you don't have access to animal protein and fat and are in need of calories. Everything on from this is to be avoided. We make an exception for dehydrated / salted animal products of course.

There, that's it. It's that simple. Anything else you think you know about diet and nutrition is fiat science agro pharma industrial complex funded nonsense pushed to increase profits, supported by fiat government to hide the effects of inflation from the populace.

Pay your respects to Big Farmer and his cattle ranch please.

Attached: rot.jpg (340x191, 10.6K)

>what is pickled and fermented food
Not a bad idea but it's not entirely right either

>The quicker a food spoils, the better it is for you
nope

Attached: raw vs pasteurized.jpg (1024x555, 118.56K)

Eggs last a lot tho

Try cracking an egg open and then see what happens.

Now explain shit grain, potatoes, flour and such retard. Cheeses last literally forever if they're waxed, is wax bad for you?

Milk

Wrong.......

>Whisky
>Scotch
>Burbon
>Vodka
>Rum
>Beer
>Drugs

Thats all you need to survive
Captcha KPYVS
(Keep Pissing You Virgin Sluts)

Attached: murryed.gif (320x320, 1.28M)

>Captcha KPYVS
(Kill Pedo Yids Very Soon)

If I lived in Australia, sure, I don't reckon fresh meat would keep me going with that government. I'd top myself within a day. So yeah, I see your logic - some hard liquor might keep you going for a month before you rope yourself. Fair point. I see what you're saying. It makes sense. It's not fair or reasonable, but it could be worse.

Oats and beans are based and red pilled. Good principle tho.

They're not though are they. No sane tribesman would ever touch oats or beans if they had unlimited access to ribeye.

So avocados are great for you?

Yeah, putting it that way. Oranges last a lot tho 'try peeling it and see how long it will last'

Seriously though just think about it for one second. Why do some food's spoil quickly, some slowly, and some not at all?

Microbes. They'll eat anything if it's worth it. If it is worth it. Think about that. If a microbe doesn't want to eat something, or will only do so when it's desperate, what does that tell you? That it's not worth eating it. Because it's metabolically damaging usually.

Microbes have more sense than 99% of humans alive today when it comes to nutrition. It's the same old story, let's sacrifice the most valuable things in our lives (in this case our health) for convenience.

Based

Tribesman aren't suicidal virtue signalling liberals though.

They're high in fat so very probably yes.

/thread.

Microbes will eat rotten meat too
Ww know you're only in secondary school so you haven't learned everything yet but you're not the smartest guy on you planet you're average and your takes are below average, you're on a mutts level probably from hanging around this website too long

Yeah but men shouldn't have cows milk

You are an idiot. When you say plant matter, you are thinking of foods that are either not dead yet or have been preserved by drying. No shit microbes won't touch dried beans. They are also having a hard time on a salami.
Fresh plant matter, like salads, tomatoes, berries and fruits can spoil very quickly.

Here is the real secret to proper nutrition.

0. Do not drink your calories.
1. Cook your own meals.
2. Use ingredients that are as unprocessed as possible. I.e. flour and potatoes instead of dumpling dough, plain yoghurt and berries instead of fruit yoghurt.
3. Eat a varied diet.
4. Be physically active.
5. As in everything, despise what the Anglos have done to the world and DO NOT eat deep fried chocolate bars on your way home from the pup.