“I miss sex” but women should keep their legs closed if they don’t wanna have kids

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 6.09.32 AM.png (976x1576, 836.92K)

Absolutely damaged good

she's pretending to be a man. it's fake.

That's the fakest shit I've ever read, it's obvious it's a woman pretending to be a man or faggot pretending to be pro roe v wade

so this dude lost money on the market and has a relationship with his little sister?

This was written by a woman

Man, that's why I said damaged good lol

>saw me at a party drinking and blowing up fireworks to celebrate the overturn.
keyed

that is such a retarded fake post. op, faggot, op, faggot, op, faggot.

Checked, but that's what he gets for associating with those types anyways. He should go have a cold one and light off some fireworks for r excision of the cancerous people in his life. What a faggot

Why are you posting your fake stories here you whore? Where are the tits?

FDS roastie detected

In this day and age, it's probably real. Men are effeminate faggots now

Imagine living in America

extremely fake post

Why is it so obvious? I noticed it immediately too.

I think it's the over-emphasis on emotion without ever actually saying anything. Self-victimizing the whole time, the only mention of any broader point 'babies are being saved' is followed directly by 'but' then more shit about themself. Men do not do this unless they are socialized as women. Women are so self-centred that even when attempting to act as someone else, they can not imagine a world that does not revolve around themselves.

Fake and gay.

I hope your children catch cancer.

fpbp
thank you Hyung

that post is fake

You are on point, and the overemphasized collective moral importance. Men are much more related to factual morality or even related to a set of principles, this is obviously a woman trying to shame men and 'teach them a lesson' for not supporting their baby killing, using a fake history. Or it's a complete faggot with absolutely no spine, which is quite unlikely considering that 'he' is in favor of roe v wade even after he allegedly got the cold shoulder from everyone around him.

This.

>I crave validation from those with inferior values
Fag.

These.
That post is FAKE AS FUCK
Men do not type like that, and men wouldn't celebrate the overturn at work or whatever, men don't reveal their power level.
Furthermore, only women think that shit is true, that pro life men are cutt off by women or whatever. It's all about looks. You look like gigachad? You could be a litteral nazi openly and still fuck every single one of those feminists on the first date. You are a sub 5/10 male? You are invisible to women whatever you do anyway.
Feminoids are so far removed from reality, it's fucking incredible.

>on todays episode of Things That Totally Happened

These people are retarded. Pro life lad? Gtfoutta here

wtf?
My gf literally blocked my cock as we were about to fuck and said
>no sex until roe is reinstated
Ok. Put on my pants start walking out.
>wait, A-user. What are you doing?
You said you weren't having sex, I respect that.
Me, Im going to go have sex.
A few moments later, she was begging for me to fuck her ass
Hasn't been a problem since

>I miss sex
What a faggot. I had a few relationships and flings in my teens and early 20s, I realised I get much more of a kick out of turning women down to bruise their ego. Been 3 years of peace, feel like my soul is healed