Oh nonono chugsisters not like this

telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/09/11/putin-finished-ukrainians-have-ropes-stunning-victory-sights/

Attached: h44oz5KOrG.png (905x657, 752.18K)

that's impressive

>David Goldstein
LMFAO

wow it took only 200bn$ to take back 2500km^2 with such outstanding pace we only need to donate 15000bn$ more and ukraine will take control of occupied land wow !

Goldstein.
The jews write themselves.

How much did it cost Russia to lose that lmao

Far less since their MIC is nationalized.

goldstein

Attached: merch-1.jpg (1200x675, 71.62K)

you are scraping the bottom of the cum bucket

Russians are mobilizing we'll see if this is a victory after a few weeks.

And they owe it all to America. You're welcome.

>since their MIC is nationalized.
strange how they pour billions into vaporware lik next gen tanks and planes but only a handful end up getting built and meanwhiles generals purchase yachts and mansions really makes you think, sp efficient

>5:1 ratio
Ukrop special tactics that is zerg rush with no plan what to do later. Imagine venturing so far into hostile territory with winter just around the corner and little to no resources, what could possibly go wrong?

Citation needed
Citation needed
Citation needed
Citation needed
Citation needed
Citation needed

>Ukrop special tactics that is zerg rush with no plan
Imagine being this deluded. Ukraine has full access to NATO intel and military planner and strategists who are advising Ukraine on every move. All of this is planned and is advanced modern NATO tactics vs Russian 1970s tactics

Goldstein.

Well it must be true if the story was written by a Jew.

>I can type whatever I want without citing anything
>if you say another thing you must cite all of it because I say so

Not sure you understand the concept of loans.

>Not sure you understand the concept of loans.
>you are scraping the bottom of the cum bucket
>How much did it cost Russia to lose that lmao

Attached: file.png (1080x984, 238.78K)

>reconquered 2000 km^2 over 120000 occupied by Russia
>stunning victory
Good luck with the next 118000 km^2 zogbots.

>thought that was the chernobyl sign
The big worry I have is the Zap Nuclear Power Plant. Orcs still have it and control of the territory around it, and they've disconnected it from the Ukrainian grid.

If they destroy it, it could contaminate a lot of land and in any case will destroy a power supply that Ukraine will need when rebuilding.

>(((Goldstein)))

5000 square kms in north-eastern front alone, in period of 1 week

yes it means kikes & the end of their country

it cost 200 billion to break the russian offensive, not to recapture an arbitrary quantity of land. Warfare is not about how much land you capture but neutralizing your enemy.

Cost? They've sold more energy in 6 months than they do in years. This war is literally making them money.

Attached: 1659430439465.png (568x1023, 215.58K)

>advanced modern NATO tactics
NATO knowing anything about fighting in winter, these idiots will sacrifice piggies for reddit gold

Ah, yes the genius NATO tactics of ramming yourself into the enemy like in Kherson. Truly a wonder.

No, the Russians are in control of ZPP. The orcs have tries to attack it multiple times but the Russians just slaughter them like helpless animals. The plant is still safe.

>russian offensive
but the Russians were just sitting there occupying, now the ukies have to sit & occupy. So what happens in the South now?

zbros I am craving trannydick after these losses... the globohomo got me...

Why are Serbs butthut over the fact that Russian cant fight a war?
Seriously?
Russians only win when they out number you 20-1 if that, sometimes it is 100-1 for Russian "success"
Seriously Serbia start betting on the right horse, you continue to bet on the slow retarded horse that sprint backwards.

well if david goldstein says so it must be true
I'm for gay and trans rights now!

>russia doesn’t have a historical reputation for extreme overreaction when they start losing
Good fucking luck Ukraine. They haven’t even busted out the warcrime machines yet and even when they do all you’re going to get is “material support” and millions of raped women (and men)

Why does this headline sound like something directly out of a WWII propaganda reel?

>I can type whatever I want without citing anything
What's a jew like you doing in a place like this?

>Russian cant fight a war
sven you got raped so hard you turned "neutral"...
by the way how's your nato application going?

Jewtin literally sold his slave citizens as Jewish sacrificial pawns
can't make that shit up

Attached: 1658933396625115.jpg (1136x1280, 148.55K)

Serbia would be wise to stay well clear of globohomo, the west will be dead in a few decades after it's being gutted by kikes

>Goldstein
|
|>
|
|

Are you even a country, least I am human, can you say the same?