Any Forums Live

Every person on this board has a unique skillset that is being underutilized. Our voices are bouncing off the walls of this echo chamber and reverbarting into the pits of hell. Our voices are unheard and we are not garnering the proper respect we deserve from the outside truther community.

I propose a few of us come together and start work on a project. The project I propose is a YouTube channel called Any Forums Live. It's an anonymous or unanonymous (whichever you choose) talkshow where we virtually or in person sit around and talk about set topics and have callers call in to the show. With the variety of skills we could put to use including visual design, music, political commentary, conspiracy but also go into topics like business, technology, and other hobby boards.

Any ideas you have are welcome.

If you are interested on working on this idea with me you can contact me at [email protected]

Attached: images (21).jpg (680x451, 33.47K)

Nice try glownigger

Grow up

>textbook shaming tactics
Lemme put on my sunglasses

>I propose is a YouTube channel
dude
lurk moar

Why would you put on sunglasses?

interdasting

Attached: pohtii.jpg (377x500, 28.16K)

because of the glow

Attached: bruh.jpg (800x532, 114.09K)

>Every person on this board has a unique skillset that is being underutilized.
True but your idea is fucking retarded and any attempt to force a direction is doomed to fail.

Learn the culture of the site before you glowpost dumb glownigger.

Attached: Lolipepe.jpg (600x600, 40.04K)

Have a listen to what Dave Rubin, Salty Cracker, Redacted, Jimmy Dore are saying openly. They are saying the same shit we are but they have to balls to stand behind what they say.

No one cares what internet product-people are saying faggot. Pick up a rifle and shoot a jew. 1 bullet is worth 6 gorillion decibels of words.

I've probably taught you the culture over the years

Bro, this is gay, like real gay, like sucking off your dad while he’s asleep gay.

Grow up

I'll make the logo

I haven't seen my dad since I was 12.

no
this is Any Forums
those guys are controlled opposition
we will openly name the Jew and propose solutions
that's not going to fly on youtube

Just say Lizards instead of Jews

Such secret code bro leftists will never catch onto that.

I can yell really loud at black people from a moving car, but I need someone to drive me. I'm looking forward to meeting the partner you have assigned to me.

Dig a hole then I don't give a fuck loser

Just saying this plan of yours of hating Jews openly but with a silly code won't work.

1 submitted report

youtube channel deleted

Attached: hellyeahbaby.jpg (790x527, 41.54K)

Ok you convinced me I'll delete the thread