Attached: dead.jpg (1200x627, 140.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcTjPAAF3u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all living things deserve to die

Nah, they're cute, especially in tattoos

Attached: rare.png (1080x1350, 1.26M)

trophy hunters like to take it up in the ass

Hunting is based, but not to the point of extinction. Men are superior to animals and must be responsible for their survival since we rule the earth, but not to the point of ecoterrorist faggotry, just preserve to have enough population so they can be hunted and reproduce and survive by themselves, this usually means something between 50k to 100k of an animal population on a joined region

Seems to me like it's a waste of natural resources just so a farting mutt yank can do his "sports" he doesn't even understand if there's any real meaning to it he just has money to throw in cheap Africa and wants to feel like a badass.

That's good money for the people who live there, it's worth much more from what an elephant could give in resources, don't talk dumb shit

Isn't hunting elephants illegal?

does that mean we are responsible for niggers?

I can't imagine killing such a beautiful animal. Fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcTjPAAF3u4

sad
the guy on the right probably paid all inclusive which means the guy on the left fucking his arse later on that day

>That's good money for the people who live there
Fuck that shit, those people don't even deserve a country.

Whitoids=chinks=niggers fault
All the same cancer, should be eradicated

Faggot

Amerimutts deserve to die and God is already punishing the land of the Snake
They will face the worst and have no possibility to escape.

It's not my problem

Those elephants and lions the rich hunt are from private reserves, and they only hunt the old/sick. The money they get is spent on maintaining the reserve, where animals are far safer and are protected from furtive hunters than the public reserves.
The death of a few selected animals helps protect far more

>Whose problem is this?
not mine, but i will miss the vids of elephants invading shitskin and pajeet villages when theyre extinct

>Kill old elephant that was dying anyway
>Mutt boomer pays you several thousand for it
>Use money to fund natural reserve for more elephants
Yes.

The elephant is only sleeping. The men are happy they could deliver thr tranquilizers needed to overcome the elephant's anxiety-driven insomnia and give him the nap he deserves.

Because fuck rinos