Gibraltar is Spain

Daily reminder Gibraltar es EspaƱol and theres nothing anglos can do about it

Attached: C1F862A9-89E1-4A33-A06F-1C6102FD188E.jpg (590x350, 65.95K)

Offer those African orcs besieging your cities in maghreb free boat rides to Spain but unload them in Gibraltar instead, they'll tear down the wall for you

Last time I checked the red post boxes are still there.

>theres nothing anglos can do about it
Seems like there's quite a bit they can do and are doing about it. Even though that land touches your country, so it should cause some seethe, you gotta give them props for that historically unmatched level of cheek.
>island country made up of only islands around the world
>technically also a continental power because of a small town they own on the Iberian peninsula

argentina and spains should make a campaign together

Try and take it again then, Pablo.

we're onto you

Attached: 1504190141625.jpg (1092x1200, 384.36K)

ok

I went to Gibraltar last Christmas. pretty shit there desu. did not like. Estepona was nicer

Funny i swore i saw UK flags not flags of Spain in Gibraltar.

USA/UK/CN/AU/NZ need to unite to form a new British Empire

Attached: 23534543999999.png (1910x952, 476.72K)

Death to all anglos hermano

Attached: 23529087.png (320x321, 30.32K)

>lose a rock 300 years ago because you were too lazy to defend it
>still butthurt about it

Based. I've got an idea for what to call it. How about "The United States of America".

>Argentinians too lazy to settle islands a few hundred miles off short
>get butthurt when Britain claims them, still seething after 200 years

I'm noticing a pattern here

Malta and Cyprus are also British, Britannia rules the Med sea.

Attached: british raj.jpg (1280x720, 194.17K)

Do British newspapers deliberately attempt to write as non-american as possible?

>Ngubu in background
Bet that had something to do with why the poos didn't appreciate the British Raj very much.

I went there and a monkey stole my sandwich and pissed on my sister's lap. Great place, great fish and chips

Attached: transferir (4).jpg (450x303, 25.89K)

>Do British newspapers deliberately attempt to write as non-american as possible?
Yes. So do Canadians. Basically everyone in the Anglosphere is Americanized beyond the point of no return. In a few generations, they will literally be just Americans, not even Hyphen-Americans. So the regimes and medias of those countries are trying to hit a lick for as much as they can while the getting is good, because eventually, the American countries are going to request to join America, and the opportunities that exist in divided people won't exist anymore.

This guy likes to get fucked in the ass