USA doesn't just kick all these blue areas out to be the third world country leeches that they are

>USA doesn't just kick all these blue areas out to be the third world country leeches that they are.

Literally 90% of the USA is leeching off these orange areas and yet these poors are the ones always hating on the ones making the country great.

Attached: 1654105712415.gif (5500x4250, 175.06K)

no, its the other way around. the cities leech actual resources from the country side. GDP is a useless metric, fake scam.

Attached: buttcoin.png (500x500, 14.28K)

now I know where to drop the bombs

>economic activity
99% of muh gdp is "financial and consulting services", Jewish marketeers and number magic while actual industry was moved to Asia
>t. econ major

based waffles are rare these days

Attached: I'vemurderyourtoysaswell.png (500x649, 445.61K)

Please for the love of god do split it up like that and build giant walls around the orange areas to prevent any interaction. I want the cities to starve.

>Jew lawyer leeches $2,000 out of a basic house sale
>MUH ECONOMIC ACTIVITY
lol

I wish they would kick us out. That would be best.

why not bombs?

Attached: crickets.png (601x483, 625.92K)

Where's the fun in that?

Attached: yreqWiQ7IOkXWVB2Tz4LJIs7xqA-1785296070.jpg (2000x3000, 965.53K)

This, all those orange areas are nothing but paper pushing and jewish money jobs

Why not both

you're right, now I think of it watching their whole world crumble slowly and painfully would be more cathartic, guess I can't be rational when I'm this tired, 4am tired
they'll supply their own bombs on a smaller scale or we could just hand them some

fpbp the cities could not exist without the rural countryside and if the cities disappeared tomorrow the rural countryside would not notice unless they were noticing was an improvement.

Don't kid yourself. The cityshits have spent decades working kill switches into the farm equipment they develop. It would be an unmitigated disaster for both, but the rurals would survive.

It's like company saying that Let's keep CEOs and upper echelon and fire everyone else. How well would that work?

That analogy is actually pretty much on point.

Now do one where it shows food production

>debt is value
none of your numbers mean anything

It's not really like that though. At this point the overwhelming majority of city jobs produce no value and only exist to create work for others in a giant ponzi scheme. When government "creates jobs" what they're doing is taxing the productive to pay others to waste their own time and the time of the productive and since we're good Keynesians we've decided to just add up every single time money changes hands and call it "GDP."
A more apt description is to say
>it's like a company saying "let's keep the CEO and his army of hired cousins and family friends who do absolutely nothing except take home a paycheck and fire everyone else."

>"economic activity"
You mean talking about and making deals over stuff done in the blue parts.

Most of that GDP is from megacorporations that could be literally anywhere.

>blue areas
Produce actual tangible things. The value of their produced goods is massively negatively impacted by state regulation and subsidies preventing free market forces from optimising production, and global competition (Chinese slave labour).
>orange areas
Produce intangible things people in orange areas tell themselves are important. Value is set by what is glorified money laundering (arts, humanitarian causes, government projects) or general ego-stroking after they are done leeching the actual productivity of blue areas.

>jewish bank contacts a jewish marketing company to put their billboards around the city but first have to consult with jewish financial advisors and spend 20 millions in total
>farmer sells his year worth of harvest for 2 million
Wowsers, it looks like GoyTown managed to contribute 10 times the GDP™ the lousy farmer did
how shameful of him!

based, i come from an orange area.

suck my dick

What do those orange areas produce? Besides crime and poverty. Also Lithuania, are you looking forward to winter?

Attached: escape from.jpg (1000x1426, 822.77K)

Besides the fact that they would starve without the blue areas?

The headquarters of a corporation isn't where all the money is made, tho retards that work there truly do believe that

this faggot doesn't know where food comes from. Lol. Lmao even