Would you fight for your country?

I've thought about it a lot. I'm ashamed of Britain in many ways, but it could be a lot worse. We're getting raped by jews and can barely afford to live but at least we still have freedom of speech.

Attached: 2F0F9F99-A0D0-4A22-B8A5-783DAA91F49E.jpg (468x416, 100.6K)

yes only weaklings answer negative to this question. what else would you fight for? a new world order? or a foreign government? neither of these are sufficient

>but at least we still have freedom of speech.

One guy got jailed gor yelling hail hitler, other guy got jailed for teaching his dog the nazi salute.

Then one guy got jailed because he left a ham sandwich next to a mosque. He got killed in jail btw prolly by some mad mudslime

I will fight for my nation

for the brd?
Hell no!

Nah, only if Brazilian was divided and north and northwest were expelled from the country, they can have the Amazon forest I don't care

Depends on the fight

against the government and invaders? obviously

My country wants to actively empovrish me, take me to jail for being male & replace me with sudacas.
So no, not really

No free speech in Australia or the UK. For me that's a deal breaker.

Do you believe in Kings?
Do you believe in people claiming that they own land based on an appointment by a divinity?
I don't.
I don't believe in the nations that sprung from these, beyond retarded, beliefs.
I won't fight for something that is forced on me.
And no matter where I go, people will force 'nation' on me.
I'm not going to fight for that stupidity.
If ANY military comes here, Russian or not, I will fight them.
Not for "my nation" but because they are an intruder in my direct environment.

Attached: 1586358176384.png (400x333, 103.58K)

civil war yes.. defending nope

>but at least we still have freedom of speech.
ONLY IF YOU HAVE A LOISENCE FOR IT

Attached: images[1].jpg (221x228, 8.67K)

No.

Attached: P20211022AS-2274_(51761372021)_(cropped).jpg (335x472, 67.66K)

Me nope, i am only child.
>but at least we still have freedom of speech
In Britain ?

i don't have a country.

Go back to Syria

>would you die for kike machinations
No

Fuck no, and I say that as a former zogbot that got out in 2019. The last two years of thug worship and covid hysteria have completely blackpilled me. I will never pick up a rifle for this degenerate bastard of a country or its cattle goyim inhabitants ever again.

Some state leave US will you fight for it if you like it's politics?

If my government was satanic faggot like in western countries, I would join the enemy to fight against them.

depends if we are going up against age old enemies like sweden germany in the case of britain i would be willing to float on a peace of wood with nothing but a paddle to guide purely to set a pub on fire

Pretty burned out on trusting faggot politicians, so no.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-22 162704.png (349x343, 161.66K)

Lol no

I'm a turbo cripple so no.

If Charles commanded me to fight against the jews then yes, otherwise no

Attached: charlie.jpg (696x364, 44.38K)

>at least we still have freedom of speech

Attached: 1652464371733.png (645x657, 357.99K)

i will fight, fuck paleshits i will kill them all

You see countries don't actually exist.
They are simply a border drawn on a map, the map is a representation of the land that supposedly you are supposed to form some attachment to.

Instead of fighting for your race, faith or a collection of ideas that you hold to be sacrosanct, the people who can print money out of thin air have convinced you that in fact your nation is important.

That this arbitrary lines drawn on a map where anyone who lives there is British, they don't even need to share the same race, God or sets of beliefs.

So no fighting for the idea of nationhood is utterly
ridiculous. Only ZOGbots will fight and die for the wealth and privileges of others while being the hand of evil that oppresses and genocides innocent people who are just caught between two faggots in a dick measuring competition.

Attached: 1662539227445316.jpg (1024x1024, 184.13K)

fuck poles, always causing problem, not like us ukrainian jews

Absolutely not

I don't have a country so no

No

Till the last american soldier

I will fight for blood and soil, not for a government.

What if your country fights for the new world order under the influence of a foreign government? You know, like all of the western nations.

>what else would you fight for?
A future worth fighting for.
Don’t push you nihilistic death wish on others. There are more reasons to fight your country than fight for it these days.

Why would anyone?
I rather fight the globalist government.

Attached: you can't draft the unwanted.jpg (567x295, 49.84K)

nope,i want the world to end and many to die we failed as whites and can t wait for only the strong and smart to survive and kill the rest of niggers gypsy etc

Attached: pepe nuke loves.jpg (800x600, 65.81K)

Attached: RoyalDickSnipper.png (569x314, 12.35K)

When I was younger, yes. Now? No. Why should I fight for a country that hates me just for being a native white man. There's no social unity here now, London is not a British city anymore. They clearly want to replace the population so fuck em. Putin could invade tomorrow for all I care now.

Attached: 1662665448684109.jpg (2592x1936, 804.04K)

Not in its current state.

You're not fighting for your people you clown ass mother fucker. You're fighting for your government. Would you die for our government, cunt?

Attached: 1542412769598.png (439x474, 9.99K)