I like Asian culture. What's not to like about their politics? Oh 예 I like Asian

I like Asian culture. What's not to like about their politics? Oh 예 I like Asian.

Attached: baegopaa.png (434x702, 336.7K)

Why do asians always have such deep bellybuttons?

Every Asian country is a Matriarchy
Did you know it is expected here for the man to give all of his money to his girlfriend or wife and then get an allowance from her?
This is why I remain single

I creampied my asian wife twice in the past 8 hours.

it's funny because it's true

No one inherently respects Asian men. Hence why Asian women come crawling on their hands and knees to serve the BWC and receive its superior seed.

Of course you did user..

Wow, what is sex like?

>a lol @ russians threa died for this.

Attached: for putin2.webm (264x480, 1.56M)

like a bag of sand

they do compelled jew lethal injections. deal breaker.

very epic

kek did he really say that Ukrainians eat children?

>asian culture
thats literally simping for women
no wonder why feminism working perfectly here

Attached: A4B53.jpg (523x640, 58.44K)

I did. We have a child who is almost 2. She's desperate for another one. She marked a calender of sex days and texted me it while I was at work one day. I gave her an extra bonus and bent her over the couch before she went to bed.

Where is your Asian wife from? I hope you make it worth her while from time to time, just not too much. I've noticed my Asian wife thinks less of my if I want to eat her out. She'd prefer to blow me 100:1 bj to eating out ratio. They're good women.

Interesting. That checks out. (My wife). Better than the nigger ones that stick out.

Based fox enjoyer

>Here's a webm of "Russians" talking about "Ukrainians" on a site that forbids audio embedded in videos
>Also this video is all subtitled, you can't even lip-read
>It happens to also be pro-ukranian propaganda
it's a sight to behold with your own eyes

Lol
Lmao even

That's why Asian women need to be paired with white men. They don't respect Asian men. My wife respects me, fears me.

She was born here, but she's a mixture of Chinese and SE Asian. Most people think she looks Spanish though. Very pretty and has huge tits.

Attached: 1662177843054631.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

because they're submissive and breedable

>just date an Asian bro
>make horrendous abominations you call children, bro

Attached: 1662672910601875.webm (720x1280, 1.28M)