The definitive 9/11 video

Happy 9/11 everyone! Here's your annual reminder that Devon Stack aka Black Pilled made the very best 9/11 video in existence. It's all in real time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXbZ9WWjzYY

Attached: 911 Real Time.png (2580x1760, 2.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-4iSuq1qaE
youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA
salon.com/2002/05/07/students/
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/safety:e
youtu.be/WCoKYQFruqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is a perfectly good sync. Impressive

His work is always impressive. I believe he worked in broadcasting. Editing for different companies. He lived in DC, encountered the degeneracy of politicians there, invited to several orgies I think, and moved out to the middle of the desert to avoid the oncoming collapse of society.

its hard to believe we didn't put muslims into camps after watching this.

I'm not certain they were behind it. The "Israeli art students" and "Dancing Israelis" phenomenom still doesn't have an explanation.

Attached: Art Students.png (1797x1857, 1.18M)

holy shit, salon has gone down the drain. i use news aggregate apps for news, and salon is 100% of the time without fail a site that always has cucked content.

yeah, there's definitely more than meets the eye with regards to 9/11, but still the popular perception was a muslim cause

What ever happened to the 9/11 truthers website? Loads of resources, videos and reports.

You'd think it would be a priority. Internment camps, WW2 style. The US went out of it's way to be as Muslim friendly as possible though. Whilst at the same time turning to Israel for guidance on what actions should be taken in the middle east. Of course the given reason was "They've been dealing with Islamic terror for years so they have experience". You can't help but wonder if this was something that was allowed to happen though. Favour for a friend. An excuse for Israel to have it's friend come in and weaken their geopolitical adversaries for them. It's curious that some of those "art students" lived very close to some of the terrorists whilst they were both in the US.

user, this is a painful red pill you're feeding me

Never forget FEMA got there the night before!
youtube.com/watch?v=E-4iSuq1qaE

Great work as always from Devon.

I remember first reading this paragraph and feeling one hell of a chill run down my spine.

Attached: Crimson Pill.png (1670x985, 221.43K)

i'm not really shocked when i learn things like this any more. but another part of me IS shocked. why on god's earth is this not talked about? to what end? even back in the early 2000s, has the nation been run by people that don't care for it? what the hell?

Unless the mainstream media talks about something it doesn't spread. Simple as that. Anything that even remotely looks like "an antisemetic conspiracy theory" is immediately supressed. Amy Robach attempted to do a story on Epstein but she was shut down. She mentions that because other Jewish men and powerful Democrats were involved it became too hot to touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lfwkTsJGYA

What book or website is that from?

It might be hard to believe this, but there was a time when Salon were actual journalists.

salon.com/2002/05/07/students/

You watched he latest stream Right ?
odysee.com/@Blackpilled:b/safety:e

You're right, that is hard to believe. Thanks.

Nope
This is
youtu.be/WCoKYQFruqs

The worst part? This is the same journalist now. It seems like they have talent but unless it's in service to left wing values they don't care. When it was "USA RIGHT WING BAD, ISRAEL AND US RIGHT WING IN CAHOOTS, VERY BAD WARS" then putting out stories like that was acceptable. These days Israel could get away with anything and as long as it was to help out the Democrats you'd hear nothing about it.

Attached: Disgusting.png (1268x1688, 1.27M)

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm now going to watch it. Thanks, user.

Neat video. Daily reminder muislims did 9/11 and no amount of schizo posting will change that. Muzzie shitskins are the great enemy of humanity.

It's not hard to believe when they weren't responsible.

Attached: 911_frequency_poster.jpg (1080x563, 171.6K)

Ryan Dawson has been talking about this for ages. He was banned from nearly every platform before banning was a thing.

For me it's more about being allowed to do something. If you find out a plot well in advance there's a lot you can do with that information.