Wanna See What Happens in Underground Tunnels and DUMBs?

Ex insider here, got exposed to the satanic coven at a high up place, didn't get blackmailed. Now I'm going to be killed.

Anyway I seen some stuff and know how to get to the underground tunnels.
CLOSED DOWN psychiatric hospitals are where they are. Break in and get to the lowest level of the facility. At that level you fill find a ladder down to the underground tunnels that span most major cities.
MAKE SURE you do this when there are no cars parked outside. MAKE SURE you leave your car 2+ blocks away and approach from an obscured path -- like trails, side roads.
MAKE SURE you keep audio/video recording on streamed live and/or set to auto upload to the cloud and keep some trusted people aware of this. MAKE SURE you have formal attire like a suit.

Once you descend the ladder, your recording equipment cannot be conspicuous. You will see 2 light rail boarding areas in the area. The one right in front of you takes you to different exit points (closed down psych hospitals, sometimes closed down hospitals).
Go to the one furthest away, and that's where the happenings are.
Make sure you are presentable/discreet. DO NOT react outwardly in a shocked way to anything you see or experience, you will see members of elite society at different "stations".

When you get inside the lightrail, the entire interior is covered in satanic gore and torture art. It will take you to a few stations. There are not many stations, so you -will- see others no matter where you go.

Stations: Cannibal cafe - order meals prepared with childrens' meat. Children are kept in holding areas in the back for this. You can pay extra to have a child slaughtered for your meal, or a cheaper meal from meat stored in pantry.
Drinks: blood, or some common drinks mixed with blood.
The holding area is constantly blasted with death metal. The main eating area is classical music. You will hear the death metal at times when they go to take a child to make more meat. (1)

Attached: 1660979838904669.jpg (500x480, 77.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5a94hJGjWKY
youtube.com/watch?v=OKCd83Dwg9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based dumb thread. Here is my bump.

Attached: 1662471190272109.jpg (966x907, 394.53K)

>just livestream in the tunnels bro
Do they have 5G down there?

You can see the slaughtering station for the cafe from within the dining area. They put the raw meat in to be cooked with a moloch statue on top of each cooking apparatus.

Next station: kind of a brothel sort of thing. Can watch cp, torture, redrooms or participate.
(Now, at this particular station, you can get to an even lower level which is only accessible when there are planned events like human hunting, or typically, childrens cartoons/movies done in a twisted, satanic manner to torment and then hunt/torture the kids. -- Think - alice in wonderland, barney, etc.

They do at the actual stations because often times they use these for blackmail. So they need infrastructure for A/V recording.

I know.

ah, sweet
a schizo thread
bump

Attached: RIP_Terry.png (1920x424, 403.7K)

The final station is kind of like a museum where you can watch children being eaten by animals, chimera creation, beastiality, other types of torture experiments. This is just a viewing area/museum. Then from here you can go take the original lightrail back to an exit point.
To get to the actual DUMBs you need to get access to the sublevel that is only open during announced events within satanic networks (the hunting and torture parties "pizza parties" I mentioned before).

Not reading. you dumb faggots always telling retarded lies just fuckoff you retard

surely the blackmail would damage them too, if one of them got caught eating kids, it would make them all suspect and actually convince everyone this stuff is going on for real.

It was interesting until this part
>The holding area is constantly blasted with death metal

But that is a very uncommon way to get to DUMBs. Usually people just go in through certain military compounds.

Death metal is commonly played when they are torturing/killing kids, yes.

OP is muddting the waters and or an idiot.
But I get the just of it, not sure he does though!

Hmm, share your info?

>schizo
discord zoomer detected. fuck off faggot.

It's all organized bro and piped into databases the Wallenbergs have access to

>he doesn't know the CIA is directly involved in death metal inside groups
>he doesn't know about sgt. grey or the Temple of Blood
youtube.com/watch?v=5a94hJGjWKY

Do they have a barista? Im not drinking at the moment and usually just grab a flat white.

Also what beans do they use I dont want some weal shit like Merlo.

Thanks in advance user. I like death metal. So Im basically down just need to know about the coffee situation.

It was a decent larp until then. Seriously, what kind of Death Metal? Melodic, Blackend, Brutal, Technical, etc, etc? Wouldn't Black Metal be a better choice or Doom-Death?

Dunno, doubt it. You go there to eat humans, drink blood, and engage in sadistic fulfillment, cruelty, and curiosity.

Def Lepard

youtube.com/watch?v=OKCd83Dwg9Q

Attached: 411 (2).png (1023x654, 65K)

I got no ideas about the nuance or sub-genres of black metal, I don't listen. Not a fan.

So theyll probably give Fogles to kids as punishment. Poor bastards.

jeez this is worst DUMB thread I've ever read, atleast make it interesting and somewhat realistic ffs.

you are actually fucking stupid. you do know stereotypes are based on reality right?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Uy6U1BeuPQ

so blade is accurate then?