It's hard to care about saving the white race when almost every white person i talk to is a literal fucking cucked...

it's hard to care about saving the white race when almost every white person i talk to is a literal fucking cucked retard with zero critical thinking skills and a low iq

Attached: file.png (400x400, 142.38K)

Watch it

Want to talk to me? I'm high iq and not a cuck ;)

The sad part is, most pro-white/white nationalists I meet are usually not that smart. Like, 100 IQ at best. Most 85-90s range.

I say this one of them myself.
Guess it's a case of the IQ distribution meme

Not really.

got telegram?

take the jew pill.

They need to suffer and get beaten raped and stepped on untill they get it, it does not matter to me how many thousands of ignorant victims die, its the only painful way out of this

Exactly, fight for the whites that aren't cucked.

Attached: we are everywhere.jpg (713x932, 100.24K)

Same honestly, I have more sympathy for the average muslim than for blue haired vasectomized bugmen.

Sadly.
Nah, still hate brownoids.

where are they? literally, where?

i guess there were some in ukraine but the jews are killing them off in a controlled slaughter as we speak

We're everywhere, even in Rural areas.

Attached: what they know.jpg (710x184, 34.3K)

Whites are terrible but still better than 90% of other races. Technically Hapas are the best

Cool story pepe bland face.
>yet another idiot monkey typing up anti european propaganda, false insinuations and nonsense.
Nobody give a fuck about your oppinion.
Why should it be up to you whether not entire countries are invaded by other people. This is precisely why i don't believe in human rights and free speech. You just need to BE FORCED TO shut the fuck up and be forcefully deported and that's about all you fucking deserve.
The fuck does it matter with your endless lies, provocations and nonsense.
Also bland pepe is always some retarded anti euro shill.

It's not a story, nor am I a shill.
>Why should it be up to you whether not entire countries are invaded by other people. This is precisely why i don't believe in human rights and free speech. You just need to BE FORCED TO shut the fuck up
That's how I feel about the average white person who says this invasion is okay, you retarded pigfaced orange Danish monkey. I'm on your side. Show some respect.

You're Belgian, your country is already Muslim and you probably are as well goatfucker

The entire fucking board has for 7 years been nothing but these fucking roach pepes posting endless nonsense anti euro crap, sometimes directly others pretending to care like in OP, then there's also the constant pretending to be people from other countries and going
>oh look at me i am german i totally don't like poles
>oh i am polish i don't like germans
>oh i am italians here's why i don't like swedes.
Not only do i not believe in human rights or 'free speech' which ONLY EXISTS SO THEY CAN DO THIS CRAP and has no other fucking reason to exists. Thus it shouldn't at all. But it's at the point where death penalty need to be case for attempting to troll and be misleading. Then the problem dissapears one way or other either with your death or that you shut the fuck up.
This is 100x better for all parties, don't scream about this free speech you faggot american liar. What is 'over' is human rights and free speech, you can go eat shit with that.

>394837753
They're faking it because they can tell you're a jew

Attached: 1662891024352.jpg (1037x1565, 598.61K)

black people out here trying to help you all but you wont let us. you're just embarrassing us all though.Sorry but i got my life to live you do well cracker.

>It's not a story, nor am I a shill.
Ofcourse you are you roach, i've seen you imposters like a thousands of times personally it's always the same various riffing on the same topic, always something about oh how either euroepans don't deserve their own countries, how they doing to themselves or this variation where you pretend to care and then make excuses for why USA or whatever shouldn't be endlessly invaded via immigration system.
there's no 'white' race either it's not pigmentation.
You don't care about saving whatever it is.. you just some stupid cunt who need to be forcefully silenced or deported or whatever the fuck you are. You probably not even from USA.

Global fucking internet ident, also ethnoident and everything to post ANYONE online and idiots like you vanish like a fart in the wind because you can't be imposter and pretend to be all kinds of shit you aren't.
Death to free speech COMPLETELY.. every fucking little thing you hide under for protection removed. Imagine being a fucking idiot american and believing in free speech, it's why they got fucking idiots like you.
You need a slap in your face, thrown in jail, deported, and forcefully silenced and stripped of any and all rights. And if that was what threat you live under you would shut your fucking ass up.. This is why IT WORKS BEST.. and anything else is just total garbage that needs to go away permanently.

There's nobody that believe in your garbage free speech anymore. Internet has proven why all human rights and free speech and all USA culture is found lacking and producing nothing but liars, frauds, bullshitters and people who waste peoples time with nonsense. Who deflect, who obfuscate and who generally are such idiots. Nothing that was EVER good about human rights and free speech.

Then GTFO

>black people out here trying to help you all but you wont let us.
help with what? you not trying to help, half of this board is you fucking roaches sitting here posting anti european agitation trying to 'piss off nazis' guess who is larping as them, ROACHES LIKE YOU TOO..
Nobody need your help or to care what some stupid nigger want to say, get the fuck back to africa and shut up in general. And it's much better if that was forced rather than ASKING IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
What could you possibly have to help with exactly.
No this is the typical.
>i'm trying to help but euro americans deserve it because of they don't want our help
says by people not interested in helping anyways.
Shut the fuck up and go to africa.. When has niggers or anyone else tried to help with stopping mass invasion of any country? WHEN?
when the hammer finally drops and a global tyrrany comes you'll see this is best thing ever because not only do you have no choice in matter, but it turns out depriving you of all self agency and forcing you out of other peoples faces and forcing you to be silent is the fucking best thing that ever happened in human history. There's no fucking problem they all exist because you where you not supposed to fucking be and conducting your nonsense.

I'm not a jew.
Again, I'm anti free speech too. It's clear that the average white doesn't deserve free speech, hence was the point of this post. Calm down.

im 190 bro we gotta keep our race alive for high iq people its even more important our kids are the only chance the rest of the world has at not being jewified

There's almost NOBODY here that are even anti immigration which is anti war stance, 90% of the content at any given time is some anti european bastard shit..
Just always sitting and provoking. I mean really you should all be killed for it 100%, it's unnatural to think you think you deserve rights or to say whatever disgusting thing that pop into your head without your fucking skull being crushed into a million pieces like the stupid worthless ape you are.

BUT POST YOUR SHIT FOR THE MILLIONTH time about how you trying to help with something..
It's not like it's any new thing last 7 years.

Almost all on this board are non european roaches, and when the daily beast and others post about 'neo nazis' they fucking posting about some stupid libertarian troll from reddit posting some natsoc thread and ww2 or holochaust thread for the 500.000th time, so they can then post all the other garbage.
You'd never fucking post this garbage without spoofing your identity.

>Again, I'm anti free speech too. It's clear that the average white doesn't deserve free speech, hence was the point of this post. Calm down.
the problem starts with you, why do you think you are entitled to lie for 2 seconds without getting murdered for it? why you think you are entitled to start a bullshit thread about any nonsense? Other countries have right idea you have no fucking rights there.. so there nobody there that talk shit.. Then you fall in line and know your place instead of being the fucking utter cockroach you are when you come to other countries.
Human rights and free speech is the most ridiculous thing in world history. The level of nonsense you have spewn in all likelyhood is enough to execute you 500 times.
Be the solution and shut the fuck up. With posting anti euro garbage. And ofcourse the problem is most human garbage monkeys of all the disgusting human types need to be forced at gunpoint to shut up, so it's better that way that everytime you do something you have a sword drawn ready to decapitate your stupid ugly monkey head if you are any bit annoying or talk shit.

these jewniggers are annoying.

The world doesn't revolve around you, faggot.

Its almost like its hopeless and theres no point trying. Maybe we should all just give up and take hormones to grow tits.

>The world doesn't revolve around you, faggot.
doesn't revolve around you either stupid motherfucker, i don't even want to be able to talk to a single japanese online, the fuck i need that for we don't live in same country. Stay in your own fucking lane.
Fuck the internet and any kind of freedom and security like that. Gut it all so i don't have to listen to your endless garbage, false terminologies from USA primarily, and how somehow europeans deserve to have their country invaded or they virgins and not have enough sex if they don't want it.
Holy shit dude, to not be anti human at this point is to not have a brain. To give a shit about human life and muh this or that is really being a fucking tool.
All humans need to shut the fuck up, do some work or something and general keep their fucking ugly ape mouth shut. And ofcourse not have any rights or anything or decide where they can live or how many.
What a ridiculous thing that some idiot can sit and assume identity of people in other countries and spew endless nonsense. Gutting the internet completely would be fantastic, just cut the fucking sea cables and everything. The fuck anyone need to talk to eachother for when it's not highly regulated.

You are a stupid disgusting monkey that live in another country, there's not 'we are the world' you are stupid fucking monkey who think you entitled to all kinds of fucking things when you should have no rights whatsoever.

>Its almost like its hopeless and theres no point trying. Maybe we should all just give up and take hormones to grow tits.
Right that's the point of the thread, these people are so obnoxious they belong in a snuff film or something. Just literally tortured to death for being annoying.
>oh you still think it's funny posting this 10.000 times
>oh but muh freedom of speech n shieet, muh comedy muh human value of human life..
>didn't you call for entire country to be invaded by other people and call people virgins for being against it
>yes but it was just jokes
>well maybe it's joke to cut your head off, let's try
>oh please nooo waaah muh monkey tears WAAAH WAAAH MOMMY..
Bitches.. stupid apes what you are.

>raging sperg
>it's only free speech when I do it
Shut the fuck up.
lol