How do we fix the pedo problem in the royal family?

>Lord Mountbatten was a pedo faggot revealed by FBI documents
>Prince Andrew was best friends with Epstein and he trafficked girls as young as 11
>King Charles was best friends with Jimmy Savile and said in one of his letters that “he's so good at understanding what makes kids operate and you’re wonderfully sceptical and practical”.

Attached: pedofag.png (808x868, 713.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/capital/teaching_and_learning/projects/robeson/fbi/robes14.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How's he related to the Mountbatten whose wife was banging Nehru?

I dont understand why dont Brits just declare a republic.

All news articles are carefully planned tactics to psychologically manipulate the public. This article? Its a signal. Higher elites are trying to signal to Andrew and Charles that if they step out of line theyll brand them pedos too.

Ask yourself why this is relevant and who this is relevant to. Many pedos get death. Why does one well off pedo matter? What the real moral of this story is.Theyre planting a psychological seed to mar them, by association. A silent threat.

I dont really mind a monarchy unless it's not pedo faggots

fuck off kike

post fbi file or kys shill

Here you go moshe
warwick.ac.uk/fac/cross_fac/capital/teaching_and_learning/projects/robeson/fbi/robes14.pdf

weak. fbi files allege a lot of stuff doesnt mean its accurate and this source doesnt elaborate on why they believe it

By getting boosted, kneeling for BLM, watching drag queen's and waving ukraine flags

>How do we fix the pedo problem in the royal family?
The IRA seemed to have a pretty good solution.

The IRA is owned by Israel

Attached: 1662891850799561.jpg (696x364, 44.38K)

America needs an IRA equivalent to kill pedos in America.

killing myself live on niskcword come quick!!! inv is D ! S C 0 RD dot gg / 7TygShex u gotta enter it or else you'll miss out 3PVZ

Attached: hitler1.jpg (325x244, 10.46K)

Why are the elites all into little boys and all the non elites are cunnyphiles?

This, why pedos like soros, Klaus, Gates, Clinton, Biden never come out on FBI documents

>How do we fix the pedo problem in the royal family?
Drone strikes and IRA care packages.

>no source
You kikes really are hilarious trying to push Prince Charles as somehow against the Jews, you pathetic worms.

You sure about that Shlomo?

Attached: 1662891857739808.jpg (1029x999, 261.76K)

>the fbi has documents pertaining to foreign leaders and aristocrats
>these documents blaringly accuse HVTs of talking points Any Forums commonly espouses
>I’m supposed to believe that the FBI was based at one point when it was literally fronted by a right bending power tripping faggot named Edgar Hoover.

Nigger touched kids himself so yeah I’m not surprised my government has public offices for black mailing positions to keep pedos across the pond from having too much fun without paying the kiddo tax. Fuck me this is getting tiresome.

The jewish mafia depends a lot on the british KANGZ and normies are complete morons as usual.

There's more evidence than just the FBI files. See