Belarus

my country :)

Attached: World-Data-Locator-Map-Belarus.jpg (1600x1533, 142.26K)

you guys are getting fucked up in Ukraine

WTF did you guys buy in 2020 that you spent 30% of your GDP in the defense budget? Shitty Russian tanks?

nice

Lol no, Lukashenko spends less than 1% of GDP on the military. Even Lithuania has a bigger military budget. We get the old shit tanks and planes for free from Russia

You make good kwas chlebowy :)

We are waiting for you brother

Attached: 203044655_2886738508233028_1809302348072931551_n.jpg (1425x1080, 190.23K)

Look at all those poor and oppressed people craving for freedom and democracy and niggersex

>We get the old shit tanks and planes for free from Russia
>tfw the Byelorussian military is assembled through free articles from craigslist
Suddenly I can understand why Luka stays out of the war

This your country? Nice:)

God bless the great leader Lukaszenko. Polish people await for liberation from western slavery! We need your help!

Yeah, I've read it wrong, it's 30% of your government budget, only 1,2% of the GDP.

cool, very nice!

Rightful swedish clay

Thanks bro :) We have a lot of Polish food in our stores. Our state decided to mark it with a special sticker so that people wouldn't buy "enemy" products but it led to people buying even more of them :) It may sound funny but in Belarus there is a stereotype: Polish = good quality

can confirm, it do be your country :D

No no no no wai
do you have any photos of those stickers? lemme

How fast is your internet and how much do you pay per month for it? Do they block any sites?

Doesnt Belarus just mean White Russian in your language?

It means White Rus'
Rus' does not equal Russia

i like belarus, sounds comfy, what i dont like is that time that you imported a few thousands of inmigrants to send them to poland

Yes. WhiteRus