How fucked is he?

Attached: 17EC5D21-5CE1-4A93-9175-8F70968BF94E.jpg (713x593, 78.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OvwL2Bi6RHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're the ones fucked Seamus potatoe nig.

Luhansk is rightful canadian territory

It’s over.

Attached: BC37E455-E7C9-4C20-A204-4990159C7FCC.jpg (568x458, 66.7K)

Putin and Zelensky are both jews, part of the global jewish Mafia. The only ones fucked are the soldiers. This is just another part of their global depopulation agenda.

Attached: BUSH.jpg (650x542, 74.88K)

Regardless of what anyone says, man is a mixture of fuming and shitting bricks right now

Russia can have eastern europe if they want to

Attached: 1652690951504.jpg (3687x2876, 2.18M)

Can someone who's not a shill tell me what's actually going on in this war?

hoo hoo hoo haarha haarha

Attached: FC6IHozXsAQcCTw.jpg (415x260, 23.6K)

russia is staying put doing nothing when they should be doing something ukraine moves into an empty area calls it an offensive does a photo op claims victory then leaves repeat

He loses power, new team steps in and start investigating the corruption Navalny put all that on a silver platter, war and martial law is the only thing he's got.

You're misusing the word shill.
The war is for depopulation. The vax is for depopulation. The virus is for depopulation. The arsenic in the baby food is for depopulation. I'm beginning to believe the scizos about 5g, but not quite fully.

Kek

No, Ukraine pushed Russia out of one of the most strategic hubs of the northern flank. Violently.

Take the L you faggot shill.

ukraine didn't do dipshit russia relocated some troops southeast after having tied up ukrianian forces preventing them from moving into other areas

Bro, no one here will believe me but i work for Putin and shit, fuck.
I don't know.
I've never seen him this upset.
He won't talk to anyone. Even his kids.
Anyone who tries to get his attention about anything, he just shakes his head, obviously holding in tears, looks away and waves us off.
Fuck.
youtu.be/OvwL2Bi6RHQ

How many Vatnik shills are killing themselves today? Has anyone checked in Caleb Maupin's welfare?

Attached: FB_IMG_1653242389455.jpg (1080x1032, 74.5K)

He wouldn't have gone after Globohomo if he knew he wasn't protected. I doubt he's "fucked" at all.

I am cheering for russia since 2010, but even I have to aknowledge things arent looking good
putin was too soft when he had the upper hand, yet he didnt cut water, lights, and bombed the hell out of ukranian civilians, allowing them to be used as human shields and taking the wind out of his offensive

america would never make that mistake

if he continues on this path of trying to have it both ways (invading but not destroying everything), he could end up being the loser in this conflict
which would be a shame, a ukraine humbled by russia would be a great thing for world peace

>russia relocated some troops southeast after having tied up ukrianian forces preventing them from moving into other areas

Do relocating russian units generally leave behind huge amounts of equipment in a state of panic and tell the locals to evacuate to russia causing giant traffic jams of people fleeing at short notice?

Only weeks after promising a referendum on joining russia?

What level of cope are you on right now?

what level of baby are you on flagget

14 months ago I took the pfizer vaccine, a month thereafter I took the moderna vaccine, 7 months ago I took the pfizer vaccine again. How long do I have to wait before dying? I'm kinda tired of waiting tbdesu

baby blood

People lost their grandparents and parents to this, and you're laughing?

Attached: Norway vaccine death.png (1267x1057, 717.75K)

he is going to be strung up on Red Square and bled like a pig on live TV unless he manages to jump off the highest tower in Kremlin first