Huh

So what's with all that anti-Russian push today? What happened?

Attached: 1662298979570186.png (480x320, 278.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PeAi-kgom6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Nigger, Russia is irrelevant

Stop this 'special military operation' nonsense. It's a serious war, so send enough men, and fight it for real.

Yes, I thought people would be more interested in British, since new political figures and death of the queen.
But I woke up and there are dozens of butthurt belt tier threads all over the catalogue.
Did something happen?

not sure ruskibro

People are disappointed in you.
Do better Russia!

/ugh/ got found out.
>they're all literal discord trannies corralled here by glowniggers
So now they're doubling down on their NATOid propaganda.

What's with all that warmongering? Do you understand that everyajor conflict on this planet will affect your well-being, even if it's far away, due to how tightly your country is integrated into international trade?

Discord tranny raid

Attached: 1662884352091005.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

Discord trannies flooding Any Forums with current thing hot takes from their Intel Community big brothers, just another day.

>Did something happen?
Russian shills abandoned pol few days ago. They are probably too busy doing damage control on telegram or vk rn

seriously, i don't even follow the russia-ukraine thing anymore, but the shills on this board will always let me know when ukraine is losing even further.

You started taking shit too serious
And lost the game of internet bantz.
Many such cases. So sorry. You lost.
youtu.be/PeAi-kgom6s

Attached: 1662532525155672.png (800x450, 313.06K)

What "Russian shills" have to do with that? Quite frankly, aside from /chug/, I didn't see much of "Russian shilling" at all. Maybe some larping retards here and there, but nothing more.
I'm talking about "anti-Russian shilling". There is like a dozen of anti-Russian threads right now on this board.

>le butthurt belt
>acts like butthurt sissy
>why oh why le russophobia
fucking pathetic

>I didn't see much of "Russian shilling" at all.
must be blindness... just like the other side does not see (((NATO))) shilling. fucking vomit inducing, both of you

Yeah this.
Makes me think just the opposite is what's really going on.
If the Ukraine was winning they wouldn't need a shill brigade to push narrative. The facts would make their case for them.
I got no skin in the game, I'd prefer to see Russia win because there's something in the Ukraine that NATO really wants, and fuck whatever NATO wants.

Russia lost and we are laughing.

Attached: 1662809967503536.jpg (1500x1041, 274.75K)

>Russia lost
Again?

I'm confused rather than butthurt. I don't understand what happened, I'm not into news much.
Also, you took a notice of that very trite in-group idiom I used and tried to play a "NO U" card. Basically because of a meme. While having a memeflag.

That's, like, the 6 millionth time Russia has lost this war.

>not into news much
>is on Any Forums

Attached: fuggedaboutit.png (375x360, 83.7K)

>Butthurt belt
Aka. all the countries who know Russia the best. Why does everyone who knows you best hate your guts? Strange isn’t it.

You certainly have in-group preference, or you wouldn't hide behind memeflag while trying to pass as neutral/non-invested.
If you want to steer some sophistry - go some other place.

What happened?
Yes, Any Forums is the only outlet of that kind I visit. I also enjoy the memes. What's so strange about that?
I'm sorry if my choice of slang had upset you

Attached: (You-235).jpg (565x542, 57.63K)

Or maybe you're mad about the prospect of freezing to death this winter. I don't trust any of you mother fuckers to know what the hell is going on. No one does. Fog of war means everyone is a shill until proven otherwise 30 years later.

Attached: 1661682672873.jpg (800x450, 66.89K)

Lots of newfags come here on 9/11 every year. The "anti-Russia push" as you put it, is basically Western intelligence agencies/Mossad trying to deflect from their involvement in 9/11 and distract people who aren't aware of it yet by saying "e-everyone l-look at what Russia is d-doing ahaha am I right?" Lots of slide-posting that goes on in the midterms, election years, and on 9/11. Today it's 9/11 in the year of the midterm, so expect a lot more glowniggers than usual to be shilling here for the time being.

Attached: 1646451511182.gif (460x381, 201.48K)

Nice meme, but please don't gloat over the suffering of regular folk.

The weak have no respect.

antifa commies getting what they deserve

The anti-russian pushed happened in Ukraine days ago.

Make like a Russian conscript and rout, Ivan.

Frontline in a six month long war moved a bit, apparently that means it's over.

Very organic.

Says Balkan's mini-Russia.

What are you talking about, what anti-russian push? What happended?

>What happened?

Russians still exists

didnt jewlensky even say they have redditors to fight the propaganda war?

What are you talking about, what threads? Any Forums now is as normal as it was ever. Did you forget to take your meds?