I come from Tanzania and I want to tell you White People one thing

I come from Tanzania and I want to tell you White People one thing.

>>Your American Negro Slaves are not like us Africans, we are sick to death of them

They are to us what Gypsies are to You

They are mentally fucked

I do not know what you White Men did to them but they are like a 8 year old begging for attention no matter what , even if it humilaiting for them to do so

my heroes are Mugabe and Gaddafi NOT Obama and Michelle

Attached: goats.jpg (480x338, 61.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newafricanmagazine.com/16536/
edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/08/11/clinton.congo/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Africa Black Hole.jpg (1920x1080, 738.39K)

>Gaddafi
fuck that nigger lover

mutt.

if you knew (((who))) gets to adminster that 'aid' that is code for free NGO money

like your BFF Hillary Clinton's foundation.newafricanmagazine.com/16536/

edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/africa/08/11/clinton.congo/index.html

Aw it’s retarded. If we had a leader like Gaddafi you would suck his dick daily for how great he was. There’s a reason we killed him. He was effective and efficient

nupol is so cringe

Literal retard

black men sold these undesireable other black men to arab slave traders to bring to the new world (U.S.A) the "african americans" where always the non desired ones.

Mr White Man. If you could sell off your lowest 10% of your country for money would you not?

This. He is from New Zeeland so he likes his boss Jackinda the Transwomen

It's the welfare state and CIA crack epidemic, it destroyed black's culture. If left alone they would have weed out the undesirables and developed a civilized culture, instead we have the free gibs and thug culture

so explain the Brasil situation

No. We would kill them, so as not to blight the rest of thee world with their inequity

Isn't your president a literal bastard

Attached: ekpo.jpg (200x202, 10.41K)

bundas epidemic

Australia flag is probably the same one who made a negative thread about Gaddafi wanting his men to marry black women.

As if Africans marrying Africans is something to decry.

Aus flag is a msenge kumamako.

Your top 10% is worse than our 10% lowest.
Look at the state of African countries.
All of them are backwards, corrupt shitholes.
That is not because of white people, its because you niggers are subhuman compared to whites.

You did not evolve. You are genetically inferior.
You know that. I know that. Everyone knows this.

Same shit, but here it's the jeitinho culture, which is a free gibs culture as well, and the thug culture is sky rocketing also. To put in perspective, the main platform of the leading candidates for this year elections is how much free gibs they will give, the leading candidate is a former president who was locked up for almost 2 years by 10 judges (here thugs can go to an almost never ending appeal) and then released by the supreme court which his party appointed almost all, on a technicality.

Then why does a black and a white create another black?

Our literal genetics are DOMINANT and whites are RECESSIVE

topkek

Attached: kepo.jpg (203x249, 12.74K)

Tanzania is an exception tho, if they can keep growing as they are they will be the jewel of Africa.

where are you FINLAND you slimy sami bitch

can't see you since you got BTFO'd so hard

Attached: kek.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

>They are to us what Gypsies are to You
Really?!
THEN STAY THERE IN AFRICA, I DON'T WANT TOO SEE YOUR NIGGER ASS WALKING NEXT TO ME IN EUROPE!

You see the problem with you White Man.
Is you are a big Pussy.
Why scream online.
Talk face to face with the Black Man in Europe.
And please report back.

>You see the problem with you White Man.
Whatever nigger!

NIGGER NIGGER TELLIN LIES BLACKENED FACE AND BLOODSHOT EYES CROOKED TOES AND CROOKED NOES THATS THE WAY A NIGHER GOES