What are the political implications of enjoying videos of baby monkeys being brutally killed/tortured by southeast...

What are the political implications of enjoying videos of baby monkeys being brutally killed/tortured by southeast asians?

Attached: C5CFEF7E-C5A3-4330-BD81-3DB2A83D7365.png (1334x750, 3.99M)

Kys.

The implications are that you are not white and will never be a woman

>Zew
Bazed.

I don't know how God can exist when baby monkeys are tortured. God strike these evil gooks down.

Kill yourself.

>What are the political implications of enjoying videos of baby monkeys being brutally killed/tortured by southeast asians?
I don't think there are any political implications tbqh

Fuck man that thread on gif gave me nightmares

called capitalism

the political implications are a lack of empathy and abundance of melanin

>implications
Nothing is implied, you're a psychopath and will never know what it feels like to love a woman, or receive love from her. Even if you did receive love it could never make you feel good.

Trannies are the ones who hate BMT and commissioning monkey rekt videos is a good thing because I’m helping people of color feed their families
Ywnbarw
Thanks for the reminder, I need to make more webms from the video in the op because it’s the best 20 minutes I’ve seen

Attached: 84014A26-ADDC-4391-85DA-5646D63C1BE6.jpg (396x320, 119.77K)

FBI honey pot for psychopaths. It's on fucking youtube of all things

You are Mexican.

That's awful, anyone with a shred of consciousness would wince at that

You are a Mexican. You should have been genocided long ago. I hope one day we wipe out all the Mexicans on this Earth. You are a fucking abomination.

Attached: America in 2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

How long has it been up? I reported a video of a dude torturing rats and it never got removed as far as I know.

Chimps kill smol monkes all the time, because they enjoy the act of brutalizing lesser creatures, Since chinks and niggers are closer to apes than to humans, they enjoy the same things as their cousins in the jungle, including causing pain and suffering for no reason, just because they can.

Confirmation of your subhuman status

The implications that you have a tiny dick and you're willing to stoop to anything to get a reaction out of others.

It works the same way as the MattsWhatItIs shits so probably since 2016 or earlier.

If you’re being serious then Im sure you were abused as a child. Probably rape and molestation by someone that was close to your family.

I will pray for you

Based.

Attached: 1656779509284.webm (1368x988, 1.05M)

Your memeflag gives me the impression you are currently residing on one of these countries of which these videos originate from

Attached: Monkey milk.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)