The "genocide" in Donbas

Russia started this war with the claim that Ukraine was "genociding" Russians in Ukraine.

Where is the proof of this genocide? Russia Today does not shy away from showing gore from the Middle East so why not show the same from Ukraine? Where are all the genocided Russians in Ukraine?

Attached: russia-propaganda-network-boss-this-is-a-media-war.jpg (1525x1143, 180.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MndkmBVG18s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtHX6hD7us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are in fantasy land.

Actually the Ukranians damned the Kherson irrigation canal and tried starving all the poor farmers. Thats what started this war.

Source is literally: dude, trust me

>claim civilians are being bombed for 8 years
>decide to bomb them more to stop the bombing
Sometimes the brilliance of Russia frightens me

The Ukranian Government has been fighting its own citizens since 2014.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MndkmBVG18s

This is not a new conflict, to say the government has not been killing its own people who did not recognize the new government after the 2014 coup is to deny reality.

russians are all lying bastards

Crazy how many people are ignorant about this, or maybe they're just shills. So many here already. Tranny raid maybe.

>The Ukranian Government has been fighting its own citizens since 2014

lmao they have been fighting Russian invaders. The vast majority of the "separatists" are Russian soldiers with a few local criminals acting as the public faces.

All the "separatists" involved in shooting down MH17 turned out to be active duty Russian soldiers.

The proofs are in the same filling cabinet as the proofs for the Holocaust

>i read it in the news from my country and allied countries

>my country and it's allies is wrong
traitor and cuck mentality

Bullshit. You'll say the US government is only killing terrorists when they go after anyone not going along with globohomo.
Are these all Russian agents too?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rNtHX6hD7us

I don't care if the Rusocaust happened because it should happen

When your government advocates for the genital mutliation of its children, it's normal to want to destroy it.

>my country and it's allies is wrong
Only when they are.
>traitor and cuck mentality
Only when they aren't.

America is one head of the hydra, but Russia is just another one. If there was any government that wasn't ZOG at least to some degree, they would go to war with Israel not some poor slavic country

Your neighbor and your fellow people are the one that form the government,
They are the ones that give people in power, the power.

How can you be against your own people?

No it's kikes and white americans are like 15% of the population stop being such a faggot

our countries and "allies" are all under enemy occupation

Attached: 1645716404773.jpg (836x1200, 192.46K)

>Your neighbor and your fellow people are the one that form the government.
>They are the ones that give people in power, the power.
LOL

Attached: Globohomia.jpg (4982x4590, 3.08M)

>the top of flag is a buttplug

Attached: 1662887726141135.jpg (473x299, 24.66K)

> russia started this war
You'd be able to make threads more quickly if you just typed this. Youd get paid morectoo

Your people allow it to be under occupation, there is no resistance.
They accept the chains without issues.

It's true.
nazi ukranians aka cabals minions were genociding people, kidnapping them and children, selling children...

That being said noone is going to care.
Unfortunately such is the world.
Russia in that aspect is being an Idiot.
Truth matters, few care, this won't aid them in any way, them hoping truth will be heard is going to only kill more of their own because hope... yeah, slowing them and murduring them, in a way.
But I reckon they were sacrificing pitpusfuly because war is elsewhere, not Ukraine anyway!

Brutal reality.

germany and sweden are genociding Danskere in sleswig holsten rygen og skaaneland

Attached: BlankMap-World-v2 - Copy (10) - Copy.png (123x149, 35.9K)

>How can you be against your own people?
When your people are being misled by corrupt politicians, intelligence agencies, military industrial complexes and technocrat corporations it's your duty to educate them.
Letting your country degenerate morally and intellectually, for whatever failure the future will inevitably bring is soft treason.

How can one free himself if he doesn't know he's in chains?

Attached: 1641148896193.gif (278x278, 648.07K)