I am white, blue eyed, attractive male with a white girlfriend. We don't want kids, you shouldn't either...

I am white, blue eyed, attractive male with a white girlfriend. We don't want kids, you shouldn't either. Name one non-selfish reason to have kids. Earth is literally dying and running out of resources and you want to accelerate it? Don't be a nigger and breed out of emotion.

Attached: Titelbild_Blogpost_Antinatalismus.jpg (1201x1201, 198.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&ab_channel=Dadniel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kike hands wrote this

Meep meep meep
Fuck off

Attached: 1662666874128242.gif (172x129, 509.25K)

Should I tell my girlfriend that I have a breeding kink?

>Earth is literally dying and running out of resources
The earth can sustain 30 billion people easily with a sovietic economic system

Same but I have two and third on the way. I'm not poor though like you.

tell to niggers indians and muslim; their countries have good demographies. Europe an americas don't need to import billions of foreign

I see your small hat.

Attached: shill threads.jpg (1297x896, 155.4K)

>muh jews
I used to be 18 too

>anti-natalist
>Hasn't killed himself.
Many such cases.
>Name one non-selfish reason to have kids.
To grant the gift of Life to someone else.

Attached: 1648955393850.jpg (828x727, 33.44K)

And you still believe in the overpopulation lie?

Attached: state of shock.jpg (312x356, 12.95K)

>Earth is literally dying

Not my problem.

>To grant the gift of Life to someone else.
How fucking delusional do you have to be to believe this? Literally since ancient times the smartest humans came to the conclusion that life is suffering.

genuine question: Do you believe in t what you talk or are you paid? If you belive it you think euthanasia it's the answer for people over 65 year? after all you want to cut population in half isn't more sensible to get rid of older people?

We're not suicidial and we don't think anyone living should die. We just don't want to be responsible for creating more suffering in the world, life is a net negative for the universe.

Then end your suffering now and do back flip in the process.

>Not suicidal but we want to end our species
Really NIgga ? Really? fuck off

You're the ones creating suffering in the world. Cure to cancer? Yeah you rather see people die than give them the cure. Fuck off climate kike. You can go back to fapping to Gretta or Al Gore and maybe David Suzuki.

Attached: POV you didn't revolt against the modern world.jpg (433x535, 25.01K)

You know trolling is against the rules

Ok faggot no one cares that you are actually gay and you're using the girl as a cover

Attached: 20220908_075139.png (613x326, 407.5K)

If... you're being honest. You have no idea what you're talking about and are propagating evil.
I don't say this from a religious stand point either. Your ideas if truly believed are metaphysically evil and an inversion of truth.

I'm 19 nigger

Attached: 1641799484120.gif (290x280, 2.97M)

The issue with anti-natalism is that it automatically presumes life can only be bad, when that's not the case.
Yes, some people experience tragedy in their lives, but universally everyone experiences joy, pleasure, fun at certain points doing certain things. Everyone's soul has been euphoric and lost in pleasure and joy on a number of occasions. Chances are if you raise a white child in a western country, his life standard would be incredibly high and, if raised properly, he/she will enjoy the world.

Don't believe me because muh Schoppenhauer said LIFE IS... LE BAD

Do you know any people who were on their deathbed thinking "man... wish I wasnt born lol xd. yeah the universe is cool but i felt kinda bad a few times xd"

The real reason you think life is suffering is because YOUR life is suffering. You're miserable, pathetic, likely unintelligent, unable to see the good in your life.

Attached: jdar3.gif (550x405, 95.04K)

Fuck off demoralization shill. My wife and I have already made two babies and we are working on a third.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

fucking genocidal kike piece of shit

White people are almost entirely responsible for ecological restoration and preservation projects.

By not making more whites you doom the planet to be consumed by low iq brown locust people running factories to make goyslop and trinkets to the point of irreversible damages.

The jews are obviously also to blame for this but the solution is more white babies, not less.

I want kids with my future fox wife.

Attached: 1639048896592.jpg (2700x3600, 780.19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c&ab_channel=Dadniel

why do people think the planet is running out of resources?

You aren't attractive, I'd bet money on that

>Earth is literally dying and running out of resources and you want to accelerate it?

Earth cannot die, it's just a mass of matter. What you consider to be resources and the earth being alive are only considered as such because of human inventions and the implications that those resources and the environment have on human life. Without him human life, the earth would be less alive than Jupiter and all that is considered a resource would no longer be differentiated from any other matter on the planet.

She will have a kid very soon. Might come out a bit darker and stupider than you expect

La'Keesha's way ahead of you

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-180810_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x815, 116.77K)

>Name one non-selfish reason to have kids. Earth is literally dying and running out of resources

its good you are able to view things from perspectives that are not your ego. I just want to remind you pic related. Also, if you do not want to make babies(which is fine) you don't need to have a girlfriend.

Attached: sri-ramana-maharshi-fate.png (1189x651, 1.1M)