/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #4131

Prev: ▶Day: 200 - Daily battlefield assessment: iswresearch.org/

▶Latest
>Vasylenkove and Artemivka liberated by AFU
>Explosions in Kherson
>Izium and its leftover RU supplies liberated by AFU
>Fighting in Lyman
>Visegrad: Reports coming in of the Ukrainian Army attacking the Donetsk Airport
>Russian MoD: To achieve the goals of the SMO, it was decided to regroup troops in the areas of Balakleya and Izyum to step up efforts in the Donetsk direction
>Early reports of the UAF moving towards Lysychansk
>Occupational authorities of Vovchansk: Russian forces leaving Vovchansk (UPD: their channel was hacked)
>There's no panic in Lysychansk (Luhask O.), Vovchansk (Kharkiv O.)
>Visegrad: Lyman, Sviatohirsk, Kupiansk retaken by the UAF
>UAF entered Izium
>Zelensky: UAF liberated over 30 settlements in Kharkiv Oblast
>Wagner Telegram: Russian forces leaving Lyman
>Multiple reports of Russian forces leaving Izium
>UA flag waving over the district state administration in Kupiansk
>5 RU politicians jailed over proposing to remove Putin from power
>Sviatohirsk reportedly liberated by the UAF
>There's no panic in Izium and neighboring cities: Lyman, Sviatohirsk, Yampil
>There's no panic in Kupiansk

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (RU equipment losses)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-ukrainian.html (UA equipment losses)
twitter.com/KofmanMichael
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet
twitter.com/DefMon3

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: DreamState.png (809x744, 654.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA
twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1568870335000240128
youtube.com/watch?v=yiXHnhO3gbw&ab_channel=GoodTimesBadTimes
mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1568887051327504386
nicknamesfinder.com/most-common-russian-last-names-surnames/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss anything the last 9 hours?

Kill all ziggers

You might not know this but Russian tanks are actually free, you just go to the depot and take them.

Attached: 1662885012081238.webm (720x1280, 1.84M)

heard Ukrainians reached donbabwe airport

Ziggers went from coping to accepting back to coping

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES

>MEGA UPDATED
200 NEW FILES
>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak
>Archirai
twitter.com/archiraiii?t=Yh8XZtActCGQ3yCsy7drAw&s=09
instagram.com/archiraii?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
t.me/archirai_art

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Marichka Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>Tomboy/Muscle girl Mega
mega.nz/folder/By4CjQAS#V9WzlyK8v6GKbuLzc2-FbQ

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 1850 files, will add more later

Attached: ME_Final.jpg (3811x3573, 2.12M)

Is this the Ukraine war general for supporters of Jewish government, ethnically replacing Ukranians with nigger migrants, and sodomite parades?

>Commander of the Land Forces Colonel General Oleksandr Syrskyi
>Defence of Kyiv
>Counter offensive plan
I think about making some PH of this guy, maybe Inquisitor?

Attached: Знімок екрана 2022-09-11 083414.png (637x822, 803.11K)

no

Attached: 1646804535252.png (799x442, 431.52K)

>
WTF you guys eat garloids on pizza?

this is the one thats winning :D

+ + + + +

God bless the white knights with crosses that are purging the motherland from commies and churkas.

>In the name of Christ their enemies chastise

youtube.com/watch?v=oPHKn1JYHcA

Sorry this isn't Russia

So what's the sitrep?
Ukies still gaining ground or are things slowing down?

i guess we shoud accept getting invaded. would say that helping you in 1776 was a mistake but obviously you're some 3rd world shitskin that imigrated to muttland recently

chuggers are basically taking a vacation from the internet right now and the last 2 days of chug threads is just people laughing at vatnigs

Friendly reminder that there is a difference between Russians who are anti-war because they support Ukrainian independence and Russians who are anti-war because they're losing.
Also, MI5 would like a chat with the gentlemen in picrel, so if anyone comes across them, please hand them in to your local SBU officer.

Attached: 6kucbk0z-720.jpg (720x406, 49.38K)

I hope guys like him and Zaluzhnyi will write books about this war, once it is all over

Tlds for those who missed last events

Attached: 20220910_175727.jpg (1024x546, 194.65K)

kinda sad that jones became rusnigger shill

>Tlds
Tldr*

I meant the full on ones like Intel Slava zigger

the kottel will sizzle

Attached: 20220910_090154.jpg (1960x4032, 313.36K)

What's the current map?

Next President?

Gukrainian, I kneel.

Attached: file.png (800x1166, 945.91K)

What do you think for Ukrainians is the path of least resistance towards achieving national freedom, personally?

>"Departure of our troops,which is in fact only a redeployment,has been misinterpreted by many people in a way,which is in complete conflict with what cool reason demands in time of war."
Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek
"Departure of our troops,which is in fact only a redeployment,has been misinterpreted by many people in a way,which is in complete conflict with what cool reason demands in time of war."
Good Soldier Švejk by Jaroslav Hašek

twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1568870335000240128

Attached: 1654631066714.png (1079x762, 1.04M)

Putin is our karmic punishment for the centuries of oppression we enabled and cheered for. We have endure the suffering and accept everything what happens after that. Only then we can start anew.

It's not about you... This war isn't about you.
Stop trying to make everything about your political issues you collossal faggot

Nah probably this guy, he is pretty based.

Attached: Dominatus.png (559x500, 328.59K)

>pointless thread no. 4131
When can we give this a rest?

sad that Szwejk hasn't been finished

How does this happen? I did conscription in panzer corps and we were fucking married to our soviet shitbox. Abandoning it would have been unthinkable but also very very stupid because what would we do innawoods without our metal box and gear carried by it?

vatniggers panik status??

all migatards by default now shill for xi or putin. andrew callaghan (?) did an interview in a maga rally before and some openly say that xi and putin are working with trump to fight the "deepstate"

>Also, MI5 would like a chat with the gentlemen in picrel
There's a russoid in the previous thread right now who thinks people hate russia for LGBT rights or some shit
Delusional 'people'

NOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST FEINT

Attached: 1662886213850198.jpg (750x885, 78.4K)

i have an idea for something fun
i will do this in the weekend if i won’t be too lazy
make a website with this picture that updates using oryx’s data of captured russian tanks

>ethnically replacing Ukranians with nigger migrants
As opposing to replacing Ukrainians with russians (snowniggers east of them)?
Like what even is the difference between AIDS-ridden Russia and AIDS-ridden Nigeria?

Russia and Nigeria share similar statistics for murder rates, child abandonment, alcohol and drug related mortality rates, AIDS/HIV spread, % of muslims in the population and so
on and so forth

pigs gathered and fled from the Cossack Logani of the Kharkov region.Near the administration building of the village, local residents have already hung the Ukrainian flag.
Don't know if old or not just saw

Attached: IMG_20220911_035509_561.jpg (1019x1280, 143.33K)

how do you like your tendies Mr. bond?

nobody has draw yet Marychka wearing a necklace made out of russian soldier's testicles.

Attached: images - 2022-09-11T035658.909.jpg (554x554, 42.09K)

Tomboy abs

You can do it right now.

Attached: 1659456484512559.png (600x842, 124.83K)

that's fucking retarded.

why would you want that?

Oh dear you actually believe that dont you know. You and ur kikeraine worshipping mongrels should be sucking putins balls with just how humane he is being. But retards can never conceptualize honor.

You should be really asking yourself why Putin isnt flying his entire air force arsenal to level ukraine or just flat out nuking ( which would be internationally legal ) all strategic objectives in ukraine.

Your jewish controlled nigger "uprising" in ukraine in an apparent counter offensive is just wasting lives. And even if it was a real threat, Russia would just stop playing nice and drop the hammer down. Stop being imbeciles

Iam cool with that... the book is terribly long.
And the fact that it doesn't have an ending doesn't hurt the story or the substance at all.

Do Ukies want a military leader after the war? Isn't what you need some amazing bureaucrat who can use the period of national unity to fight corruption?

Crusaders are chopping churka's heads once again.

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 684.25K)

You're not a monke, monke can live innawoods without the tank.

Гocyдapь импepaтop cкoтинa, a вoйнy мы пpoигpaeм

Attached: 1662804664304939.gif (498x498, 3.49M)

well, the movie was good in my opinion

It's pretty crazy when you think about it. Like for a bunch of people who are supposedly patriotic ever got to the point where they thought openly supporting Russia invading the US was the right thing to do.

Attached: 1640333119173.png (646x853, 1.06M)

I can look up the vid for you but I couldn't find it in my Any Forums webm folder
I believe some user here has it though and might help me out

Will Russians be allowed at the 2024 Olympics?

Attached: 2024_Summer_Olympics_logo.svg.png (1200x1366, 84.42K)

I'm wondering that as well. Maybe they ran out of fuel? But why not at least set the tank on fire before running away?

Also, there are videos in which russians abandoon their tanks as soon as they come unter arty fire. Why the fuck don't they just drive away instead? Seems much safer and faster

Doubt we'd return to stratocracy, the universe wouldn't endure the basedness

For the war effort of course!

>You should be really asking yourself why Putin isnt flying his entire air force arsenal to level ukraine or just flat out nuking ( which would be internationally legal ) all strategic objectives in ukraine.
He can't.

I'm planning to cook similar dish today but with chicken legs because they are much cheaper than meat (2,5€/kg). I have about 10kg of moose in my freezer from last season but it's too lean for that kind of cooking.

No but thats because they are always caught doping.

I was kind of hoping that they would keep up the momentum, but I guess taking that much ground without reinforcing it or pausing for updated info could prove dangerous. How's the airport fight going?

I guess having a good economic leader would be better use all the money from Russia for good

>Rah rah!
>Go team!
>Kill the other team's players!
>Woo!
>Democracy!
This thread.

>low morale,
>Why are we here to be here
>have not been payed war wages since march
>killed churkas are dumped into the nearest ditch so they can be written as MIA (no death compensation)
>all looted shit gets stolen by postal service
>hear communication how ukranians had a big breakthrough somewhere,
>they are encircling us,
>FUCK IT,
>dump gear, uniforms, machines
>look for nearest lada,
>drive away into the sunset

This war also goes to show how unusual the german and nipp armies were in WW2. All consisted of mass conscripted reserves used exclusively in aggressor offensive wars and even as the tides turned against them managed to keep them motivated enough to fight to the bitter end.

Attached: 1659628001315819.jpg (996x601, 246.16K)

kek muh great Ukrainian offensive has already run out of steam, were the casualties worth it?

With ketchup, no salt

Attached: tenor.png (640x480, 296.06K)

That's right on the border with Russia right?

Airport fight was BS but sources I trust claim Ukrainians are still pushing east.

>I was kind of hoping that they would keep up the momentum, but I guess taking that much ground without reinforcing it or pausing for updated info could prove dangerous. How's the airport fight going?
>kek muh great Ukrainian offensive has already run out of steam, were the casualties worth it?
Really bad look, coordinate better next time.

Based op pic

Attached: 98242349.jpg (849x1200, 784.63K)

fuck off

Attached: Polska biała.jpg (865x966, 253.76K)

You mean Moscovites, Tuvans, Chechens and the rest of independent republics.

Attached: monketoast.png (713x1000, 316.62K)

>Impliying Russia will still existing at the 2024

What national freedom is there for ukraine even if it miraciously by gods grace got Russia to withdraw?

Zelensky would be seen as a hero and the trust in the nato jewish government would skyrocket. It would westernize more and doom it to be africa like the rest of europe. If anything Russia in this war is stalling Ukraines demographic collapse.

See the light.

I would take strong no nonsene guy over sleazy fucks, he may really take out corruption, army was pretty fucking corrupt and most likely still is, but it cannot be compared to what it was before 2010-2015, it went so fucking far its not funny, i was serving right as it was changing, almost all food/feeding
related stuff was remade in a year.
>From USSR kitchen to NATO quality kitchen

Attached: 1662759376773557.jpg (2454x2400, 401.02K)

That's just a pot roast.
We love Heinz don't we folks?

wiem

Attached: __justice_and_helltaker_helltaker_drawn_by_troymaheza__568ee7ff5b7839917264565d38328ec6.jpg (3247x4096, 981.59K)

is your argument seriously that ukraine lost because the offensive accomplished its objectives? lol

Why do you guys even ponder the fact that Zaluzhnyy might wanna become president? Being a brilliant military strategist means fuck all when talking about politics, especially in a country as corrupt
as Ukraine. He'll either have to somewhat side with the niggers currently in power or all of his efforts will be thwarted by those same niggers in power

I think Ukrainian tanks ran out of fuel and are waiting for resupply to arrive, logistic is a cruel bitch

>Russia would just stop playing nice
Why should anyone take your bullshit seriously? You think Russia has something left to throw at Ukraine.

have you seen this video about arestovich's vision for Ukraine?
youtube.com/watch?v=yiXHnhO3gbw&ab_channel=GoodTimesBadTimes

Attached: __avatar_final_fantasy_and_1_more_drawn_by_joseph_virtuoso__b352b032f201fd21e789b4ef42bf283c.jpg (776x1199, 136.83K)

>See the light.
If the light is Russia I'd prefer to go blind my dude.

nasty man

Did I not tell you to coordinate better? That's the 2rd post about AFU counter-offensive running out of steam in 5 minutes. Are you okay over there? You'll get demoted you know.

No you're wanting /chug/ they're sponsored by the Russia government that does that kike shit

Kazacha Lopan is liberated!

>Is this the Ukraine war general for supporters of Jewish government, ethnically replacing Ukranians with nigger migrants, and sodomite parades?

Attached: 1648547898037.jpg (925x899, 386.32K)

I would not be so sure about it, thing are going pretty in a Nationalistic direction

Attached: f46e0a68bb0945f76ecf79665c83315c.jpg (471x960, 82.04K)

thats what propaganda does to a mf. Even when the ruskies do it. Shockingly the narrative that "Russia and China is le alternative against le ebil deep state" shockingly works to some degree to schizos and brainlets alike

The Russians left some pretty modern stuff behind them like T-80s, upgraded T-72s and BMP-3s. This is not consistent with the explanation that the defenses broke because the line was held by militias and military police. Did that third corps that Putin was forming in Russia get thrown into battle?
mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1568887051327504386

Attached: FcXNu44XEAA5xtk.jpg (920x1261, 200.63K)

Does chuggies have a dedicated nigger for making up such shit?
It's not the first time I see some retarded copes like this.

Generals and spooks should not be presidents imo.

And that is worse than being a puppet Russian state, you think

Did your mother drop you as a child?

checked.
also hello Indian fren.

Attached: polska marichka.png (680x680, 262.68K)

Dude you are in a DESIGNATED SHITPOSTING THREAD.

The german army in WW2 had an ideological cause to fight for, and when they started losing they knew that their homes and family were at risk if they didn't keep the russians away.

The russian army has no reason to fight besides money and they always have the option to just leave and live their normal lives in Russia.

Thry have choice between jews and russian jews

I swear retards that think they should always assume every country will get its own Eisenhower.
"If X happened therefore X1 must DEFINITELY happen, too! Source? My ass ofc"

well, they have those fucking shitpost кoлхoз where they think that retards spouting their dogshit opinions will convince anyone

>Arestovich
He is kinda a meme, his only good parts are
>Trannies are sick people
>Fuck KGBniggers
And other shit is Any Forums we wuz tier

Attached: 22134.png (811x428, 541.45K)

>If you become a US ally, you become mass immigration black/arab country like Hungary, Poland or Japan

Top kek retard NATO membership only stops you from turning a Russified shithole

>and live their normal lives in Russia.
HAHAHA not anymore with the sanctions.

Why the fuck don't they have self destruct buttons?

>cool reason
In other words
THERE IS NO PANIC!

For whatever reason they don't destroy abandoned equipment. This is from back in March.

Attached: t90 stuck in mud.webm (888x470, 1.86M)

>Zelensky would be seen as a hero
Nice joke

Well, do we know that they haven't fucked up the insides?

truly gold and blessed thread

Attached: 1617548242780.png (342x372, 146.25K)

Are russian women still beautiful to this day? I'd contemplate dating a liberashka just for good times and lowkey pretend I'm just going along with their disgusting liberal bullshit pandering and what not. Sad to say you'll fucking meme me to death for this but don't worry, I might be a fucking mutt but I'm not as swarthy as the average polak stereotypically views any island nigger here

POISON CALL AND PRANK RUSSIAN S IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!!! SWAT THEM NOW!!

POISON THEM WHEN THEY GO OUT TO EAT .. SERVERS SHOULD BE DUMPING BLEACH AND DRAIN - O IN THEIR DINNER -- DO YOUR PART SPREAD THE WORD !!

DONT LET THEM SLEEP LIKE IN UKRAINE!!!!
SWAT THEM BE A PATRIOT!!!!
WHAT WOULD GRANDPA SAY ABOUT COMMIE RUSSIAN SCUM

GIVE THE LAW PROBABLE CAUSE!!!...

ARREST THE DRUG DEALER RUSSIAN SPIES IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!! SELLING YOU FENTANYL!!

DON'T LET THE RUSSIAN COMMIE S SLEEP AND TAKE YOUR GOOD PAYING JOBS IN THE WEST WHILE THEY TERRORIZE NON RUSSIAN S FOR GETTING A LEGITIMATE EDUCATION

Attached: adfdsfdsfda(1).jpg (555x369, 27.27K)

hello my polish fren, also if you are that user asking why are there many Anglos who hate poles i may have a really good answer

translate pls

этoмy хoхлy yжe выдaли ocкap, или oн зa пaчкy лaпши paбoтaeт?
has this Ukrainian already been given an Oscar, or is he working for a pack of noodles?
)

Attached: result-sprite.jpg (1502x1176, 390.73K)

>The russian army has no reason to fight besides money
This is bullshit, they've been told the HATO ass rapists are waiting. You see a cool video of a guy shooting a Browning on top of a Humvee and asking for more ammo, they start kvetching about negroes killing lilly white russians 300 km from Belgorod.
It absolutely is ideological for the average vatnig.

Attached: 1395831403909.png (384x384, 252.02K)

>FREEDOM IS A PRIORI UNACHIEVABLE
That's not an answer in any way whatsoever, cuck

Attached: IMG_20220910_193205_613.jpg (640x860, 57.74K)

The light is realizing you have two shitty options and the 1st option of Ukraine winning is demonstrably worse than the 2nd option.

This war is binary choice. There is no 3rd option larp of Azov couping Zelensky.
Its demographic replacement or demographic stagnation

man u nasty

This can't be real.

his ideo of federated sicz is a wacky one for sure

No kidding man, it honestly begs the question. How would this war played out if it happened 3-6 years ago back when Trump was still in office? I'd be very curious to see how the whole would've played out and what Trump's response to the whole situation would be considering he was trying to pull funding out of NATO.

Attached: 1651914471795.jpg (1992x2000, 624.97K)