..and your OTHER army

>..and your OTHER army

Imagine everyone's faces when the real Russian army enters Ukraine

Attached: da.jpg (178x283, 9.83K)

No need to imagine

No, I mean the REAL Russian army

Will they enter backwards?

Attached: 1662879367219895.jpg (550x708, 75.24K)

Imagine when the real NATO gets there

Yes, that would be called WW3

we'll just call it a special military operation

It'd be a bit too intercontinental to call it that

so you're the guy in charge of making up rules and definitions on what to call military action?

you russians deserve all the humiliation that's coming for you for keeping this madman in charge for a quarter of century

Why would he send the B team unless he's retarded? Pretty sure most of the special forces got taken out at airports in the first week. I think if you had any good shit we'd have seen it by now instead of you begging Iran for drones

Imagine being some poorly equipped Russian on the front whose platoon has been decimated and hearing that Putin is supposedly holding back the real army.
This guy is gonna suffer a worse fate than the Tsar did.

>"The gloves will soon be off!" -Says the increasingly nervous and sweaty russian for the seventh time.

masaka!

Attached: 1658484946038.jpg (360x360, 33.68K)

Did this fag really think he was gonna get away with it?
Lol what a fucking amateur, Hitler and his generals are laughing from above, Putin should have read about Wehrmacht or SS military tactics and strategy

Kek

Like the elite VDV??? Oh no NATO bros we got too cocky!!

More like he's gonna get his boots licked by buck broken ruskies in exchange for a sack of flour.

>B-b-b-b-baby you ain't seen nothing yet

Attached: BT(f)O'd.jpg (640x480, 46.63K)

He is just being needlessly dramatic, he heard redditors comparing him to Volandemort and wants to do Return of the King moment where in the darkest hour army full of T-14s and Su-57 comes to the rescue and defeats evil HATO

T-TWO M-MORE W-WEEKS UNTIL THE REAL RUSSIAN ARMY CONQUERS UKRAINE IN 3 DAYS
WE P-P-PROMISE!!!!!!

I knew it, classic 4D KGB move. Imagine the Russian army actually being this incompetent

>Hello mothers and fathers of great Russia, I have conscripted your kids and sent them to die. Do not worry, I have kept the real army back, they could have taken Kiev in 2 days.

K. Keep me posted

Wow vatnik. You finally get it.
Pro NATO is pro white.