Swedish anti immigration party has a chance to take power

13 000 votes is the difference between the left and right wing in todays election.

Swedish democrats has a chance to take complete control of Swedish immigration and possibly return migration policies.

Attached: 9D99FFB2-2062-4018-9336-D7D2AED96041.jpg (1536x751, 224.55K)

pretty racist
how are you going to be able to work in norway now?

Afs doing that good huh?

good to hear

Let me guess, they reduce immigration by 10% and get called nazis in the media.

Watch 'em take power and immediately drop their immigration promises

Voting for AFS this election is suicide. Swedish democrats or pull get more of the Green Party immigration policies.

Damn Sweden Democrats grew really fast. They were a no name party only 5 years ago.

I don't think the Sewdish Democrats are going to win. What I think is going to happen is that SDs are going to get a large amount of votes then out of nowhere the left gains the amount of votes needed to win but by a slim margin.

You don't actually believe SD will do anything right? You do know its just empty words for the election cattle?

They’ve even gotten bigger than the moderates. Think of the UK tories if you don’t know Swedish politics

If MP gets

it cannot and will not happen.
the media and "international community" will not allow it.

>Swedish democrats has a chance to take complete control of Swedish immigration and possibly return migration policies
don't be delusional

This is what needs to happen. I can just inagine the seethe from journalists when their favourite party gets thrown out of parliament.

if SD wins then where will I get my brown qts from?

Attached: 1662649250620886.jpg (539x578, 120.87K)

Given their history I actually think they do care about that issue.

I do know somewhat about it. I hear Sweden Democrat's youth party is even more right wing.

SD has cucked out too much to be relied upon to do anything. AfS even just getting 1% of the vote would be an improvement over that 1% going to SD.

>there is no victory possible goyim, trust me

God-speed Sweden-breaux.

>Which way Swedish man

Attached: 1661545395644739.png (656x479, 427.91K)

Different times different people
Oh there is but not with the big parties

So you prefer 4 more years of mass immigration? Another 90 000 immigrants. 90 000 more left wing votes.

They preferer us over their own men. you guys would be replaced sooner or later. just accept your fate.

Attached: Swedish-Girls-Welcome-Refugees.jpg (510x398, 83.71K)

>Oh there is but not with the big parties
>if you win, by definition, you lose

It's vital that young white men create a mulatto buffer zone between africa and europe. Go out there and spread your seed young user.

The future of this country gets decided today. Left or Right.

Attached: 62626.jpg (1080x448, 155.48K)

You do realize the parties that are big these days are all compromised right?

They are going to lose by one seat LMAO well at least you tried.

If you lose it means it was rigged, wake up, elections havent been fair in any of our lifetimes

>Swedish anti immigration party
There's no such fucking thing retard.
>we want LESS mudshit rapist murderers imported!
Call me when they want to fucking kill or deport them all.

How will you celebrate SD's victory?

Attached: pizza.jpg (479x420, 52.87K)

Snus, bacon, and the last kebabpizza ever made