Russians are even worse than saud or egyptian arab niggers

Whole tank battalion fled. Ukrainian forces captured Russian 10 T-80BVs, and a T-80U, two BTR variants, a UR-77 and more vehicles near Izium.

twitter.com/LostWeapons/status/1568878105313574912

Attached: captured russian shit.webm (720x980, 2.93M)

Why would they actually fight to death for the monkey? They are there for money

no gas to use them

I thought the gear abandonment was only in the failed invasion blitz with troops getting scattered.

I think they ran out of oil.

Embarrassing.

lmfao jesus, this is embarrassing as hell.

This 100%. Question, could all this shit lead to monke getting toppled?

Did they stop using those white marks on their vehicles?

how much do they get paid?

unironically big time. man i’ve never seen so many official vatnik channels so demoralized. this hurt russia deep into their soul.

Not a single Z on the tanks and vehicles.

There's V, it's not only Z
V is for west

>Whole tank battalion fled.
would you want to be inside one of these things? can you blame them?

Attached: oh blyat.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

its amazing that anyone still gives 2 shits about this war.

Cope

I do wonder why the tank commander didn't keep it mobile in between shots

Of course,it can lead to anything

And here you are typing and bumping the thread, faggot.

how many of them even run?

They were ordered to leave them there something strange going on at the top.

this, tank warfare is depreciated in 2022 get the fuck out of any metal deathtrap

there is "Z" in 0:09, just with red paint

It's a tactical retreat, tranny

Attached: 1574099673211.jpg (601x508, 93.75K)

>VPN shill
WRONG! Every single russian is ready to fight and die for Putin, they venerate him as a God-Tzar.
Soon all of russia will be mobilized, every single russian is the property of Putin anyway. A human wave of brave russian soldiers will denazify Europe!
PRAISE Z! PRAISE PUTIN!

Russian telegram channels from the soldiers saying they were ordered to leave all of the equipment behind, they were seething, i think Putin will be getting rolled soon.

Yeh fatal mistake, probly some hero officer pushing for one more shot. That tank crew had balls to even get into that thing desu so RIP boys

"AZOV could be here" he thought, "I've never been in this treelinebefore. There could be UKRONAZIS anywhere." The cool wind felt good against his bare chest. "I HATE PIGDOGS" he thought. Katyusha reverberated his entire tank company, making it pulsate even as the looted vodka circulated through his powerful thick veins and washed away his (merited) fear of HATO ISIS tactics. "With a tank, you can abandon it anywhere you want" he said to himself, out loud.

Attached: panic.gif (498x284, 1.97M)

Poor training more likely.

Ukraine seems to be successful in using tanks for Kharkiv blitzkrieg.
Maybe it's just that Russians are retards with no concept of combined arms operations.

did they check the tanks?

they have visible rust. they haven't run for a long time
sloppy propaganda from the welfare ukies

Or as the latest engagement maps show, it's almost like they intentionally let UA capture a corridor of territory from Izium to Shevchenkove. Intentionally ordering their troops to leave behind tanks and other equipment is obviously more bait to egg them on. Russians are likely preparing for a pincer counterattack to cut off the advancing forces.