Tattoos

It used to be rare now it's the other way around, what brings people t mark themselves permanently? People with tattoos please explain yourself

Attached: danny-tattoos-head-chest.jpg (778x1000, 193.87K)

Some can be ok, just not those freaks with 50 billion tattoos everywhere

Attached: rare.png (1080x1350, 1.26M)

I see the tat hate threads have started today

Attached: tat.png (361x382, 89.7K)

British ancestry/heritage?

ok boomer

Tattoos increase your risk of cancer and is for plebeians.

Attached: th-1781899228.jpg (474x439, 43.16K)

Because they want to. My ancestors have been getting tattoos for over 5000 years. I guess Hebrews like you have a stigma against it though.

Yes King

Boring people wiht underdeveloped personalities trying to make themselves appear interesting. It's endemic.

>Tattoos make me so unique.
>Literally everyone has them.

Attached: bgf.jpg (469x547, 81.8K)

>It used to be rare now it's the other way around
Are they really that common?
Why would people pay to become uglier?
Will the attention whoring spiral ever stop?

>what brings people t mark themselves permanently?

boredom and degeneracy signalling

Attached: 1456630624352.jpg (500x500, 42.73K)

boomers are the ones who thought tattoos were cool and edgy. the reason you like them and the reason you get them are because you are following a boomer meme. sorry you had to find out this way.

your ancestors are subhuman niggers

you look like shit just like your entire family

>My ancestors
>NOT THOSE CRUSADERS
>NOT THOSE CHRISTIAN GUYS FROM 1000 AD
>THOSE illiterate PAGAN GOAT FUCKERS THE ROMANS AND CHRISTIANS FUCKED, YA THEM. MY ANCESTORS

You are a nigger.

Attached: 1659663460023269.jpg (630x834, 37.35K)

They have no respect for their own body because they are soulless husks. It's incredibly rare to next-to-impossible to find someone with a genuinely good looking tattoo that has a lot of meaning behind it.

Attached: 1633887758369.jpg (1419x1950, 1.45M)

ok boomer

I don’t have any tattoos but IF I were to get them, I wouldn’t do this pussy one tattoo shit I’d get full body yakuza style tattoos.

>Any Forums is antivax and antitats because they're afraid of needles
Holy shit it all makes sense now

Attached: 1645199426010.png (908x721, 524.64K)

>"Tattoos help me repressent myself, to be unique!"
>*gets generic chinese charatters, wavy dragonoike lines or some retarded quote"

Its just retarded teens that get a retarded though in their dumb brain, and ruin themselves

So comfy to have the based Romania tom boy poster in a thread.

I hate tattoos so much
Especially on women

Attached: new-york-new-york-usa-30th-aug-2019-activist-greta-thunberg-attends-the-fridays-for-future-nyc-climate-strike-outside-the-united-nations-to-bring-awareness-to-climate-change-credit-nancy-kaszermanzuma-wirealamy-live-news-WET504.jpg (904x1390, 147.95K)

I considered getting one when I was a teen and never got it so I doubt I ever do now. Generally speaking I think those who are cool enough to pull them off don't need them. Most people just look dumb with them. I've never seen a chick and thought "Ya know what she needs to be attractive? A tattoo." I never had a friend I thought "Ya know if he just had tattoos the chicks would dig him." I could see doing it if you draw it yourself and has some meaning to you but I just think most of them end up looking like shit a few after people get them. Especially if they gain a few pounds, not even fatso pounds but just some chubby pounds if they got the tat in the wrong area can ruin it.

I'm not ashamed to say I'm a contrarian if you like something so much buy a fucking poster or some art if people get some retarded shit and are like yo I was mad fucked up that's fine but when they try to tell yo the deep meaning behind it they can fuck right off.

why jews and their military grade propaganda or more like hypnotism and brainwashing....actually tats were a "group think testing ground" for the what was to be up and coming "tranny thing" ....its basically labcoat jews playing group think with the goys

Exactly this. Doubly true for the thots who just cover themselves in literally random shit, I have a modicrum of respect for people who get massive tattoos that cover much of their bodies but as a single, unified theme with artistry behind it.
Still ugly, but not as unfathomably retarded.

Attached: 00628.png (512x512, 339.43K)

>Its just retarded teens that get a retarded though in their dumb brain
This.
Got my first and only tattoo shortly after my 16th birthday because every one of the boys got one, so "peer pressure", and as a teenager i thought it was a cool way to express yourself.
Most of the others got some "stock" tattoo, like a compass or roses, somehthing like that.
I have done judo since age 6 so mine was related to that.
It's on my back and i don't even think about it anymore, it has no real significance anymore.
Thought about getting it removed, but the health effects of the ink being degraded in the lymph system are not clear so it stays there for now.

People interpret far too much into this.

usually a lack of personality