Women Leadership

My coworker said that women are more prone to making harsh decisions in leadership and that women are badass. Also that women are better leaders in general while men are pussies. Women will key a guys car and will slap them while men just talk about it. For some reason this comment has enraged me all day. How the fuck can someone think this?

Attached: 22EFF8F1-AFEE-4505-B2DC-6AD2C471502A.jpg (800x1201, 152.69K)

you should agree with her and tell her she is right women are just as tough as men, she should walk around black neighborhoods at 3am because she is just as tough as any man and if she fears too, thats because shes a racist.

Harsh? The expression she's looking for is cruel. And keying cars is for cowards. She reveals her lack of character.

Women will sink a boat to save 2 extra people, they cannot make hard decisions.

the word leadership should have sarcastic quotation marks around it

cute

Worst part it was a guy. He said that the only reason men are in charge is because of cavemen and the fact that men are stupid and just have brute strength

Even better he will be relaxed all the time and able to easily be culturally enriched

To add-on I have heard of people paying for this to be done but I would not know anything further

Low testosterone

>women are more prone to making harsh decisions in leadership
Woman cannot assert authority as she is a being that enjoys getting fucked.
So to compensate their decisions are harsher to larp out some authority.
From Katherine the great down to the lowly HR roastie.
Routinely dishing out irrational over the top punishments and even more irrational liberations from law and from repercussions from misdeeds.

If you want to destroy a household in 3 generations set a woman to lead it.
First generation will do well and work harder. Second will be soft and overly pampered. Third will move out and leave or do suicidal irrational moves.
Happens in corporations.
happened in all female teams.
happens to countries.

The real true reason matriarchy never survived or developed beyond a level of a detached secluded tribe.

Women are just emotional and can’t seperate business from personal. That’s why they are shit leaders.

Let him live in his own cuckold dreams. When the day comes when women throw him under the bus collectively, he might not even learn then and blame himself. He'll be stupid naive fool. Women are extremely manipulative.

Raised by a single mother and a big fan of cuckoldry no doubt.

It's because of the PussyPass™.Simple as that.

Keying a car is a sign that you submit but are angry it's not leadership. They loooove to avoid confrontation.

Women are terrible leaders. They absolutely have no clue that men are just being polite to them, because its easier that way. But the girl boss stuff is just a larp, and they are mimicking dark triad Chad. Badly.
I'm not a work politician, so I just avoid women, for the most part. They are always politicking, its boring.

no..
the reality is and has always been that women in leadership or jobs in general are incapable of making any decision on their own at all.
women in leadership simply enact the orders given to them by their handlers

They are confusing being a hysterical retarded who doesn’t care about consequences like a jew with good leadership.

Women aren't good leaders, there minds are always on irrelevant outside factors like their social lives etc. Always. Men can compartmentalize that shit. Probably some "girls can multitask" bullshit like that means anything when they're useless at every task

Maybe that’s the reason effeminate sociopaths are the same way.

>My coworker said that women are more prone to making harsh decisions
That's the opposite of reality. Women are incapable of making difficult decisions that will have far reaching effects.

>women are badass
Okay this fag you are talking too just has a fetish. Ignore him.

Women are spiteful and emotional. What your friend means by making hard decisions is making impulsive decisions on the whims of their eratic emotions with no consideration for the consequences. Men (apart from psychopaths) would not make these decisions because they would reason through the consequences before acting impulsively.