Aus/pol/ - lazy bake evening edition

>rt.com/news/562567-new-zealand-whale-attack/
>A boat carrying birdwatchers capsized off New Zealand after “colliding” with a whale
kek. apparently whales beat kiwis in fights
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/threequarters-of-2022-covid-deaths-happened-in-aged-care/news-story/4c7de9329fc992f7d12b5040dceaace5
>An alarming new statistic has shown the danger from Australia’s coronavirus is far from over, with one group of people being hit especially hard.
67K of these elderly drains on society die a year, who fucking cares. all they do is try and rape the workers and shit themselves all day. just fucking put them out of their misery.
>aljazeera.com/news/2022/9/10/russia-loses-control-of-key-towns-as-ukrainian-forces-advance
>Russian state media says defence ministry ordered troops to leave the vicinity of Izyum, a key city in northeast Ukraine.
Ukrainians apparently taking some ground back.
>abc.net.au/news/2022-09-09/queen-elizabeth-ii-obituary-a-legacy-like-no-other/100379910
I can't believe the gayBC isn' just attacking her in every single article, the little commies working there must be absolutely seething!

Attached: warriors-2-metres.jpg (1080x1049, 213.23K)

WHO HERE JUST?

Attached: images (1).jpg (500x533, 27.64K)

making an important topic about them yet again

Attached: fuckabos.png (372x427, 171.78K)

Gimme a job and a gf

Attached: tfw no gf.jpg (1379x1842, 290.88K)

Very difficult, we tried to stop them raping and eating their babies. Damn colonisers!

The "whale" was probably a shipping container.
Their size -v- volume ratio mean they float at just at 1waterlevel when they fall off ships until they eventually rust through and sink.
Whales are usually clever enough to avoid boats, containers dont.

Also posted in other thread
Any advice?
>21 and on youth allowance
>can't live at home because family issues
>currently staying with mate
>receive picture related
No idea why they've decided to do it but is there any way to get out of it? I don't even have many expenses other than food because my friend is letting me stay rent free so not sure what would happen to the rest. I have recently moved to a poorer area so not sure if that triggered it

Ausfags

Attached: abbo rant 2.png (1370x789, 70.32K)

Forgot picture related

Attached: IMG_20220911_172520.jpg (720x590, 119.85K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-17 124804.jpg (307x234, 39.75K)

> 394832155
We told you sadcunts yesterday - move to a rural city, drive a forklift or delivery truck
>the only cunts who will "give" you a GF is the gubment and theyll send you a vegan Tranny with a bigger cock than yours

so I'm supposed to belive that some illerate sandniggas were able to take over several planes of 100s of people and expertly navigate to the exact correct altitude and position into the most iconic buildings at the precise time were everyone was going into work?

top fucken kek, fuck off mossad

Attached: ekpo.jpg (200x202, 10.41K)

That faggot posts the same shit every thread and will never have a gf. Don't even bother replying, he is just farming (You)'s.

My mum is an aps6 for centrelink. Ask me some questions you'd like answered.

anyone on neetbux in 2022 needs to hang themselves

So when are you going to buy yourself a rope?

>the only cunts who will "give" you a GF is the gubment and theyll send you a vegan Tranny with a bigger cock than yours

Fucking hell sign me up

I fed no (you) and my comment was for any actual cunts needing the Tip.

You expect people to go back to work after being fired and kicked out of society?

I would say he's extremely ungrateful, and generally unpleasant to be around, full of angst, he probably has high blood pressure already, arrogance born from a lack of social contact and no present male role models, hates women because he cannot posses them, projects his hatred of women on his mother and absent sister, despite her noble work, cares for the cats but they have little regard for his authority and treat him with indifference

Pseudo-intellectual

topkek

normie reddit wagey did everything they told him to do and now he is trapped

>>Single income family earners, how are you feeling?

>>Got our second kid on the way and are fortunate enough to afford for my wife to continue to be a SAHM. Had to look for a bigger paying job to keep up with the costs of life.

I don't know about you, but I'm burning the f\*\*k out.

>>I'm not complaining as we are surviving.. it is manageable.. but I am trying my hardest to avoid burn out. After rent + paying off debt + kids, we have just enough left to eat and put little away.

>>I find it so hard to push through because I cannot afford to lose my job or underperform. My family need me, and I cannot justify picking up a second job (already full-time) only to lose more time for my family.. but I feel as though I need to, to relive some financial stress.

>>The main thing bothering me, is that I earn a fairly decent wage (not quite highest bracket), only to live like a complete bum. I never treat myself, everything goes to my wife & kid or into debt.

>>Are there any support groups for this sort of thing? I would love to hear how you are feeling as I feel very alone.

Attached: diddlers.png (1554x979, 2M)

Please to ignore the obvious glowies.
Also ignore those who spit BS and refuse to elaborate or back up their claims.

Attached: unregistered-glowieeee.png (753x1719, 322.2K)

I have it saved user.

Attached: bradley-character-assessment.png (1875x99, 16.03K)

What's inaccurate about what was written?

No shit. Your suppose to man up and take responsibility. This is our society, just because it doesn’t fit your needs doesn’t mean it needs to benefit you.

kek good work