What if his plan all along was destabilizing and dismantling Russia from inside?

What if his plan all along was destabilizing and dismantling Russia from inside?

Attached: 1662883869834613.png (607x944, 484.67K)

Russia will win, Putin is not gonna afford any losses.

Those will be the last incoherent thoughts of a Vatnik ODing on copium.

dude he already won

Attached: plane-crash-haiti.jpg (795x447, 56.18K)

BISHOP TO E7
>pwn asr captcha because I’m gonna pwn monkey Putin ass

It's Queen to H4, checkmate ya donkey

That’s a king bong ass faggot you have tea to drink wiopydick cum stuffer

Stop pretending you can play chess, Hans

No he really is that retarded and spineless. We thought that he is smart cleptocrat exploiting delusional vatniks to keep power, but actually he was brainwashing himself all along

Banan to Z9

>What if his plan all along was destabilizing and dismantling Russia from inside?
I mean the ruble took a hit and only him and his barons had enough foreign currency to scoop cheap assets thus getting more wealth and power in Russia.

How are people taking the latest news in Russia?

Small profits are nothing compared to the glory. Especially for an old man like he is.

One more such tactical retreat and Ziggers s will start linching the government

>opening by exposing king's pawns
>retard

I don't often cringe, as I am incapable of doing so, but this successfully made me cringe. Jesus. Congrats on that.

Chechen patriots won't allow this to happen don.

Attached: 16627942454650.png (452x482, 169.96K)

check mate in one move

>destabilizing and dismantling Russia from inside
>while giving western elites an excuse to deindustrialize and decarbonize Europe and further the Great Reset
Plausible, also because I'm sure the West doesn't really expect a Sino-Russian alliance can be beaten

Please recommend some chess books. I learned how to play a little under a month ago and haven't been able to beat the 1300 bot on chess.com still. No fucking bully.

Attached: 1521691501576.png (657x527, 32.36K)

Also, the bots profile is a darkie and that makes me even more mad. >:(