Redpill me on the peaky blinders

Redpill me on the peaky blinders

Attached: 2E3BB5B1-0DC8-43FD-93B7-009AD813681F.jpg (1024x576, 28.72K)

>netflix
they gay

I liked it, I couldn't stop waking like Tommy for month afterwards though

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

>main character's sister fucks a nigger
>Netflix
There ya go

>muh vintage gangsters turned into social justice warriors
The funny thing about this series is how they portrayed Mosley as an evil man. Mosley was trying to prevent british inclusion in another war, something Tommy (being a shell-shocked soldier himself) would definitely want above all else.
>But muh heckin Nazirinoes
Yeah. Its just woke garbage.

well she was a dirty commie so it makes sense

Televised goyslop.

true story
a black customer once told me this opened his eyes about how the jews control the world

Attached: 1631217228558.png (1106x1012, 648K)

Chud

>Redpill me on the peaky blinders
they are portrayed as being the niggers of their time. seriously fuck those guys, their lifestyle, their motivations, their way of thinking.

>see a man having his head cut off and dozens of people being murdered
>I'M OK!
>see a white family walk down the street in 1920s england
>NO! I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF!

Cultural equivalent of pig swill for retards with childish idea of manliness. Stylized so excessively and with characters and dialogues so shallow, that it feels like an ad for some whiskey.

Could put it better than this. Shallow and empty show with a lot of visual and musical effects to appeal to retarded normies that can't think and appreciate subtelty. Over exaggerated pseudo drama.
Complete garbage.

couldn't*

>netflix

It's actually produced by the british broadcasting corporations, netflix later bought the rights to stream it - three years after it had already been on british international tv, the further seasons were not made by netflix and they have nothing to do with it, no say, nothing.
btw it's a good show but the main character goes full schzio at the end because he realizes he will never "win" vs the government etc and all the other people that dont agree with what he's doing, at one point he even is "the government" but he quits or whatever.
great acting.

Attached: peakbloind.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

he's a communist and overt-anti-racist, his character is constantly punishing racists and awarding nogs and other undesirables.

the real peaky blinders weren't nearly as badass and capable as their tv show cousins.

it's kike propaganda, so, you know....

I was thinking about watching it. From trailers I didn't thought it had SJW themes too.

He is a literal gypsy tho

one of the characters on the show is actually enoch powell and they do him no justice.

well i prefer the term traveller, gypsy makes people think of shitskins that look like jews and not the angloid type of gyppo.

The BBC inserting modern day 'anti-racism' into historical dramas, as usual. Woke bullshit. Avoid.

So i'm not going to waste time watching it, thank you

Don't do it. It's like a retarded cousin of Boardwalk empire.

> 1920's england
> let's hangout and do some bads with laquisha and tim (xhey/xhem)

Gypsy user here,
Can confirm the proper term for those irish LARPers would be 'Pikey'

We don't want to be thought of as a bunch of retarded rejects from Northern Ireland either.

they are all shit

he was a commie then a nazi when actually he was Churchill's lapdog