HAPPENING!!

BIG HAPPENING!!
1000 Australian schools started selling bug chips. They are fedding children with LITERAL bug chips. IT IS OVER!
nitter.unixfox.eu/_evelynrae/status/1568190056707538944

Attached: D975kQIWkAEAMv8.png (800x777, 597.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2N2USu_2og
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31102249/#:~:text=Humans express two chitinases, chitotriosidase,the cell wall of pathogens
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: 111.jpg (600x485, 88.98K)

doesn't chinks eat bugs ?

bump

Bugs aren't food bugs are frens
How could I ever kill and eat the crickets whose sweet chirping defines summer evenings?

this is deeply anti-semitic. don't they knos bugs aren't kosher?

still not getting the vax

Australia here, I just got super covid from eating the bugs

Kosher food is for t3h ch0u53n p33pl, goyim cattle get the bugslop

Well it is a prison island, perfect place for WEF experiments

>he thinks it is only bugs
Should do yourself a favor. Take a bag to a lab. Then you'll really get an early halloween

Speaking of which Australia has been the country every Silicohen Valley company first trialed their products before rolling them out
Within COVIDĀ® they were the first to do test runs on digital IDs, cohentine camps, cohentact tracing etc.

fuck off, you have the goofiest accent in the world and every country thinks you're a joke because of it. fucking clown country.

I see they found an use for all those excess asians they had

Attached: 0e43wdfy59.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

We should start shilling bug rights by making shocking videos of cockroaches primitive nervous system being crushed to make those, bugs can feel emotional pain too. Why? BECAUSE THEY JUST DO, OK? Look, one of them is leaking some liquid on the side, that means it is crying!

>Letting your children go to school
homeschool, if they try and force you to let them go to actual school, do the needful

you're both goofy
youtube.com/watch?v=a2N2USu_2og

Attached: get the vax.jpg (720x720, 107.87K)

>people thinking humans will get cancer from chitin
supposedly our guts have two type of enzymes which would help break down chitin
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31102249/#:~:text=Humans express two chitinases, chitotriosidase,the cell wall of pathogens

so since that's the case, is the worry not unfounded? where the proof that chitin feeds into cancer cells

NZ is a country? I thought it was just another australian state

>I thought
kek, sure you did

That interviewer is creepy

Welcome to the tail of the train.

Attached: f-1.jpg (735x392, 261.96K)