Bloody hell. How can so many people be so insulted and buthurt over this?

Bloody hell. How can so many people be so insulted and buthurt over this?
The brand new King goes to sit down and theres shit on his small table so he gestured to a highly paid servant to move it in a hurry and he is seen as an evil ungrateful cunt?
What on earth.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220911-085844_Chrome.jpg (1050x1715, 606.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCLauraKT/status/1568571047892459523?s=20&t=m6FtbK8fZLnw2p0FG1vIDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People want kings to rule over large matters, not petty little ones.

I mean you had a position who for hundreds of years wiped the king’s ass for him, it’s ingrained.

link?

The people who are angry over it don't want him at all. The same people who will complain Meghan is treated with too much scrutiny will get in a rage over Charles needing some stuff moved

they dont rule over shit tho. they basically get rich of exploiting everyone, then keep their wealth and try to pass the blame down onto normal whites who barely can afford to live, and then bring browns into our land and force them to be around whites while continuing to promote the idea that the average white is to blame for all brown people problems. meanwhile they stay rich to the gills and never actually pay any price for their crimes.

Why are you defending this monarch retard tho?

it’s a bit gay innit, bruv?

Do not pay attention to them, they are just literal communists most likely paid to shitpost about it.

Until you do something about the disgusting fucking leftist kikes controlling social media we will keep losing.

Get on Gab too, parallel economy plan is actually experiencing mild success.

They wanna call him a king but don't expect him to act like one

Source bro
Because in that moment he did nothing wrong. This bbc cunt and the 300 thousa d supporters of her tweet have no concept of empathy.
Dude is in the middle of becoming king
The table they have out for him has limited space
He pays someone money to do stuff for him
In a rushed move he expressed he needs the stuff moved non verbally..it's moved and he moves on.

If a king can’t even do that why be a king?

>Source bro
look around retard. the royals have not done one single thing for common whites they have encouraged and supported our communities getting invaded by shitskins.

Paedo scum family.. not my king.

>our

is it true that he'll be the last monarch? As UK becomes poor, he'll be trimming down the Royal Family and those who are not immediate to the throne will be thrown out of the gibs system.

Finally, there will be no gibs for the Royal family itself.

The Twitter profile is in the image you German cunt.

doubt, they have trillions stashed away

>gout hotdog fingers
Aaaah yea the subjects must move the things, he can't make that much muscular effort.

Probably not the last but the last one who acts like it. I expect William will become king in the few years and disavow the crown citing colonialism and racism. He will give all the jewels back, ask museums to return artifacts.

When it's all over he'll have had applause for 5 minutes and UK will be thrown into the third world entirely.

Link it you lazy faggot

Imagine getting paid good money to move stuff for the king. Lefties loved hearing that snoop dog had a blunt roller on payroll.

You know at least one of those kings told him to start wiping then proceeded to shit more once his hand was on the ass.
Like you wouldn’t do anything to be the king’s royal ass wiper.

Honestly, I think all anti-Charles sentiment traces back to Diana. What else has he done, ever?

Some people have studied British history beyond Winston Churchill and Spitfires. That's all I can be bothered to explain. British people who support the monarchy are almost always thick cunts who aren't going to listen to reason.

Fak you blody

twitter.com/BBCLauraKT/status/1568571047892459523?s=20&t=m6FtbK8fZLnw2p0FG1vIDg

I don't support the monarchy in its current itteration but I am sick of lies being spread. I disliked Elizabeth for giving so many territories away, inviting the third world and losing Britain's power.
These lefties pretend the opposite and somehow blame her for slavery, robbing tombs and opressing her foreign lands