PUTIN LOOKING 'VERY FRAIL' SEEN LIMPING ACROSS THE ROOM!

No wonder he doesn't care that Russia being destroyed, he's going to kick the bucket. Remember how Vladimir Putin looked last time he was on TV a few weeks ago? Get a picture of that up. White hair, white beard, walking with a cane. His face ashen and bloated... sitting there with the demeanour of a question mark. He is no longer the Putin we knew, at this point he has more in common with Elvis Presley in his final weeks than a man who was once notoriously called 'Putin the generous' in his hometown of Novosibirsk.

Vladimir Putin 'limps' across room for Russian war games amid deepening health concerns

Vladimir Putin's health is once again being brought under the spotlight after his latest public appearance showed him walking with a limp during a military exercis
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/vladimir-putin-limps-across-room-27926197

Attached: 4_SDC_MDG_-CHP_43145JPG.jpg (615x390, 37.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LjvL899WMgA?t=17
nicknamesfinder.com/most-common-russian-last-names-surnames/
rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE NEEDS TO LET GO:
LET UKRAINE GO
LET NAVALNY AND THE OPPOSITION GO

Hope he glasses Ukraine before he goes.

Not even a video of him limping in that retarded article. Just a load of nonsense

I saw it on TV, Fox news played the clip in Hannity's final segment after the break I believe.

He is 2000 years old...

true

bump

bump.

>NAVALNY
fuck navalny and fuck you
jewkraine is already fucked
peace bitches

2 More weeks.

looks like he shat himself

>LET NAVALNY AND THE OPPOSITION GO
isn't navalny an ultra-nationalist?

just another soros' puppet

His ass is sore after big Ukraine cock.

>jewkraine is already fucked
Putin is a jew himself, moron.
It's a kike squabble where the goy animal has to fight and die.

>ultra-nationalist
How is that a bad thing?

but he would just bomb ukraine more, not stop the war

HE'S GOTTA GO!
youtu.be/LjvL899WMgA?t=17

Hes whatever his masters pays him to be

>but he would just bomb ukraine more
why? That doesn't make any sense.

Nah, he's on the same globohomo team.

He was at some conference a few days ago and looked as normal as always.

why wouldn't ultranationalists try to protect their nation harder than milquetoast liberals like Putin?

POISON CALL AND PRANK RUSSIAN S IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!!! SWAT THEM NOW!!

POISON THEM WHEN THEY GO OUT TO EAT .. SERVERS SHOULD BE DUMPING BLEACH AND DRAIN - O IN THEIR DINNER -- DO YOUR PART SPREAD THE WORD !!

DONT LET THEM SLEEP LIKE IN UKRAINE!!!!
SWAT THEM BE A PATRIOT!!!!
WHAT WOULD GRANDPA SAY ABOUT COMMIE RUSSIAN SCUM

GIVE THE LAW PROBABLE CAUSE!!!...

ARREST THE DRUG DEALER RUSSIAN SPIES IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!! SELLING YOU FENTANYL!!

DON'T LET THE RUSSIAN COMMIE S SLEEP AND TAKE YOUR GOOD PAYING JOBS IN THE WEST WHILE THEY TERRORIZE NON RUSSIAN S FOR GETTING A LEGITIMATE EDUCATION

Attached: adfdsfdsfda(1).jpg (555x369, 27.27K)

what does attacking Ukraine have to do with protecting Russian borders?

Last time I checked Russia was stealing Ukraine's land, not the other way around.

Navalny can trigger a power struggle though, akin to what happened in 1993. I doubt this cuck can't contain that shit too and russia can actually have its TNO-inspired IRL warlord states

"Appear weak when you are strong"
-Sun Tsu

Attached: dGIkj83.jpg (2048x1614, 606.15K)

Putin has HIV and already developed AIDS. Most Russians have it in his age, such a fate.

I like the garb. better than the ugly digital shit our army has

The wrath of a dying man. This lunatic is seeing huge numbers of his people dying and he wants more.

Why not? Earlier in his career he promised to wipe out the areas surrounding Caucasian mountains from the face of the earth
It's not a stretch to think he would do that to hohols instead

here's a 300 page PDF of the US explaining how it works:
>rand.org/pubs/research_reports/RR3063.html

Eh, I'll believe it when I see the body. With that guy's track record, something like feigning infirmity for the cameras to lull his enemies into complacency is the kind of thing I'd assume first.

fuck off, shill
u know, join the ukies army, and get killed