Now that it's been proven that the Russians somehow managed to get BTFO by fucking Ukraine (kek) and their great...

Now that it's been proven that the Russians somehow managed to get BTFO by fucking Ukraine (kek) and their great superpower army (kek) is running for their lives out of Kherson, ITT we try to figure out if there are any European countries it actually could beat in a fight. Ireland? Perhaps Luxembourg? Andorra maybe - although somehow for a country thats as cold as Russia is, they dont seem to have figured out how to fight well in the snow for some fucking reason

Attached: 20220908_122536.jpg (1070x896, 165.6K)

Show your flag, fedkike.

>Now that it's been proven that
go back to quora or reddit, you trannies cant even form basic sentences without giving up your discord channel

ggez

Attached: 1647116636448.webm (570x720, 842.29K)

>invade Luxembourg
>call in artillery coordinates
>off by a hair, wipe out village in Germany
>off by a fingernail, wipe out village in Belgium
>off by a metric inch, wipe out a pile of North Africans
>now your fight is with Germany, Belgium, and France
All for a bit of mountainous forest and eight or nine girls. Not worth the risk.

>by fucking Ukraine (kek)
yep just forget about those billions in all sorts of aid

>jew tries to meme
It's always this bad. They meme as poorly as they imitate humanity.

>the khazar shrieks in denial as his biolabs get brrrrrrr'd by monkeyman's chud army

Sorry, I must still have a concussion from tripping up over all the heavy ordinance your meme army is abandoning while they run for their lives shitting themselves мyдилa

Attached: FB_IMG_1654346437375.jpg (1080x1217, 122.47K)

Flag. Now.

oh yes it is exactly like avenger, like harry potter and lord of the rings post memes now!

Fighting in snow isn't the hard part, it's fight when the snow thaws because the entire battlefield turns to mud.

They wouldn't dare invade us - we have fishermen

Attached: cropped_CNN_donie_osullivan_patrick_murphy_alan_carleton_irish_fishermen___Donie_OSullivan_Twitter.jpg (640x405, 48.49K)

>bro, you don't get it - it wasn't a real invasion, we were only joking. Bro, we were just pretending to be retarded

>yep just forget about those billions in all sorts of aid

C'mon guys just let us win. No fair.

now that the u.s military had to beg the taliban for mercy to retreat, how can fed kikes live with themselves?

>if they didn't fight back we would have won

Attached: FB_IMG_1653242389455.jpg (1080x1032, 74.5K)

>bro you dont get it, Russians force us to vote Crimea out of Ukraine, literally 10000000 troops landed on Crimea, they had no chance, bro please give me 200 uah i want to eat something

More accurate if ukraine man was crushed between a crashed NATO Lambo and a Russian Lada.

Ok discord tranny

Attached: 1662842868114138.jpg (1024x718, 111.16K)

Attached: 1662413747436988.jpg (892x1024, 130.81K)

I think I hear a HIMAR pulling up on your lawn, Dmitri. How many shitty lada's are your tax roubles going to have to pay for now after this debacle?

Attached: 62d69f5bf7ae650018340e20.jpg (2000x1000, 120.18K)

Don't you know, this is Putin's ingenious ploy of an economic stimulus plan disguised as military aggression.

>send a bunch of poor boys over to Ukraine
>if they survive, they would return to their families with a plundered porcelain throne just in time for Christmas
>if they don't, their parents can now afford a new LADA

Putin, forever with the 23D chess mind games, genius.

Any monoculture white ethnostate is able to slaughter the millions of commies and Muslims.

>Belorussia
>Poland
>Chech Republic
>Ireland
>Finland
>Australia

>Gopnik Central
VS
>White Afghanistan held on unstable life support by all of globohomo’s finances
>Slight strategic win on their ruined land
And the shill goes
>HAHA pathetic vatniks

Maybe another 20 billion dollars to jews will save ukraine! Russia is so incompetent ee spent as much as the entire 20 years of war of terror to stop them in 6 months! When our economies recover russia will really be in it big time. May as well keep firing rockets and mortars at civilians now that russia lost too since they cant stop the nato terror attacks after losing. Zelensky should totally live in the kremlin after the surrender. Man we really crippled ourselves but at least russians died and we got some good gore war crime videos to spam for years. Dumb russian orcs fell to superior nato money and nazis, now that nazis won against nazi communists in russia it is time to convert america and the eu into a communist nazi government.

Attached: 1662814502385003.jpg (1000x750, 473.46K)

There isnt a flag for langley virginia. Well they do use a certain flag though. These retards grew up watching gi joe and red dawn and think that is their life calling.

That certainly does seem to be the establishment narrative you’re promoting there

>HIMAR
ahahahahahha

>jewish movie tells me to kill German POWs because German ebil.

fitting,

Liechtenstein, simple because it is small.
although that is assuming they don't have anything special up their sleeves

>I think I hear a HIMAR pulling up on your lawn, Dmitri
Dont forget ukraine will turn those himars west and demand more funding and weapons to fire at the west. You created a mknster that you will never be able to control but if you let it die your obama crime syndicate loses a ton of money laundering income. Top kek. You destabilized all of europe to make obama and clinton and pelosi and faggots billionaires. Good fucking job you short sighted federal fag retarded nigger.