What is the most redpilled diet?

Attached: mtdlll.jpg (215x184, 20.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/why-your-doctor-might-not-be-the-best-nutritional-resou-1686688922
corbettreport.com/rockefeller-medicine-video/
youtu.be/y3ZmGs8ukgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bleach

High meat diet with some vegetables and bread

Attached: Protein.jpg (1024x665, 108.18K)

The one that is administered by you by medical professionals over the extended course of time followed by throughout investigstions of your eating habits.

Seriously, even low carbs 100% fat and protein diets aren't good for you if you don't take proper precautions / supplement vitamins and minerals and drink water.

Whole food omnivorous diet within a healthy calorie-in-calorie-out limit hat puts emphasis on vegetable and fish consumption

Russian semen

Whole foods plant based that is high in whole carbs and low in fat.

Lots of water
Leafy greens
Eggs
Dairy
Meat
Avoid processed foods
literally as simple as that

After years, I figured it out. No oils of any kind. No caffeine. Dairy (if tolerated). Meat, particularly fatty red meat (nothing fried). No processed meats. Fruit. If your gut can tolerate it, a little veg.

It's that simple. Avoid all processed foods. Refuse vegan and vegetarian diets at all costs.

Damn, you sweedish men really are cucked out. Onions boy.

Just eat organ meats and you will have 0 need for supplementing "vitamin"

this is it
and only eat once every 24-48 hours

I agree with the faggot. Eat natural foods and only buy them in their raw form and process it yourself if need be. I found out that I can eat my fill if I stick to meats and veggies too. You should be cooking and preparing all your own meals too cause otherwise health foods are overpriced junk.

Attached: pepechicfila.jpg (1920x1700, 623.21K)

measuring out your macros

There's a joke in there somewhere about a diet consisting of pills only... Anyhow the best diet depends on your genetics and environment.

One you see alive and care for it before you eat it.
I will never forget when my grandma basically beheaded a chicken in the backyard and made me watch it run around headless.
That's a redpill.

Raw foreskins and aborted fetuses with baby blood as a drink.
To beat the kike you have to become the kike.

your moms vagina

Mongol warrior diet.

>You should be cooking and preparing all your own meals too cause otherwise health foods are overpriced junk.

Precisely.

Also, while I east mostly healthy home cooked meals, I'm a based tranny that stills eats Chic-fil-a. The anti-LGBT sentiments are right and just, and have no issue with their right to voice their disgust the alpabet community for which I am unfortunate to be apart of

The one you grow, forage, gather and hunt yourself. You start to appreciate all types of food when it's you that's responsible for the whole process and you stop thinking in terms of "diet". Overall, you should do at least one of each from the above category.

Cannibalism

Mommys milkies

Average ukrainian diet

Honestly, this.
Source: Tasty yummy good + big muscle

This man gets it.

Semen

breastmilk

LOL Why Your Doctor Might Not Be the Best Nutritional Resource lifehacker.com/why-your-doctor-might-not-be-the-best-nutritional-resou-1686688922
They spend like an hour learning about it. Their job in the Medical Industrial Complex is to sell you pills and unnecessary testing.
Doctors are good for broken bones or lacerations and gunshot wounds but they are stupid whores that will pump you with MRNA and kill you since Rockefeller bought the AMA and The ADA and the APA and filled it up with jews.
Rockefeller Medicine (video) corbettreport.com/rockefeller-medicine-video/

Attached: HUMAN RESOURCE.jpg (816x500, 74.03K)

I do that too user and agree!

big high fat/protein/calorie low carb breakfast maybe with some coffee, you can skip lunch you won't even feel hungry
if u absolutely must have sweets then you can fit a little in right after ur big meal. but if u eat sugar at any other time it'll just make you hungry or feel shitty
for dinner have something light/fiber like a salad with some fish

whole foods, no processed shit, only using olive oil and animal fats, never use vegetable oil

i like eating a lot of fruits

Eating whatever doesn't poison you. I've had to eliminate all of the following just to not suffer constant pain or diarrhea:
>gluten
>dairy
>HFCS
>$0y
>chicken
>almonds
Eating in America is hell with eosinophilic colitis.

Attached: 1574811995308.gif (560x400, 242.39K)

Anyway the easy starting mode is to avoid processed and meme diets as other anons said.

Don't be a retarded vegan. Eat enough proteins, fat, lipids. Have variety but also know the cheat code stuff and the falsely healthy stuff.
For example garlic, honey, cinnamon, thyme, olive oil, ginger, lemon, nuts... all of those will keep you healthy trough winter.
On the contrary avoid eating too much salmon or tuna as they are high in mercury. Prefer some deenz or anchovies.

Learn how to cook as it's economic, healthy, fun and impress the ladies before a pump and dump session. And slowly you'll learn how to cook better and better, what to eat more, what to eat less.

Supplements are not a stupid idea given how our soils are shit and livestock fed trash. But chose them accordingly to your needs.

They call it...goyslop

Attached: alt-right-pepe-shamrock.jpg (900x600, 54.6K)

goyslop

The "seafood" diet. I see food and eat food.

Yeah but I thought milk was supposed to be what kept the Mongols going. That one irks me most since I live in fucking Wisconsin. There is milk in fucking EVERYTHING. Coconut milk is the only shit I can handle.

>eosinophilic colitis.

I have ulcerative colitis. While we can't tolerate dairy, a lot of Europeans can.

I do think Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, and your disease are zoonotic diseases. It originates from cows. They have a very similar disease.

Beef does not irritate my stomach, but I will bleed if I eat any form of dairy.

I beat you to it!

Attached: 1628030023088.jpg (1280x1280, 149.76K)

youtu.be/y3ZmGs8ukgo

Ah and don't listen to the public health advice. They shifted the narrative a long time ago. "Milk is healthy! Milk isn't! Meat is cancer!"

Fuck off retards.