The lucky one here. My time is getting short. I'm 91 and I wanna give you a gift...

The lucky one here. My time is getting short. I'm 91 and I wanna give you a gift. The first two quads takes a 5million reward in cash. All you have to do is roll and leave your proton mail. Shalom.

Attached: download (6).jpg (211x238, 7.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sVKiu9Su6Ls
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wQXnycq1lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY HELL!
Are you really the Jewish goblin?

No thanks Satan

Attached: 1662743980577932.png (512x566, 51.32K)

Give it to me in Crypto.
Check 'em!
BTC: 34ruAFmjRGfB2YDZZvQWxDWZzfv9ouFrec

Spread this video to normies on social media
youtube.com/watch?v=sVKiu9Su6Ls

GIVE ME THE MOTHAFUCKIN MONEY KIKE BASTAD!

Based

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wQXnycq1lM

>give lucky larry your information
>he purchases two billion-dollar life insurance policies with himself as beneficiary
>you feel unwell
>die of covid, choking, and a rollerskating accident simultaneously
> each of his policies pay out three times

I don't want that fella to even know I exist.

Attached: R(4).gif (220x220, 320.28K)

Buddy I wish I could but normies are blind to the truth even exposed in plain sight.
Most people just parrot what they heard in the media because they can't be caught not having an opinion. Then they don't do any research at all but are very entitled to this very ignorant opinion.
It was Ben Laden. Right wingers are ruining america. Women can have a penis. The 2020 election was legit. Bugs are not that bad. Refugees welcome. Bitcoin is gambling. It's okay to be fat, weak and inspiring. Inflation is okay. Etc etc.

Believe me I tried talking with retards but I don't speak their language.

I don’t want your dirty 9/11 money. I want you to be buried with the 6.5 billion you swindled out of the insurance companies and I want you to burn in hell.

This. He’ll figure out a way to beat the lawyers at the insurance company with language just vague enough to be overlooked. Then he’ll push you down some stairs while you’re on a business trip or something and it’ll miraculously pay out for that exact scenario.

I know that talking to normies is like talking to a wall but you don't need to try to convince them. I just post the link and go. The more you try to argue with them the more they will push back.

Roll.
[email protected]

Roll
[email protected]

THANKS UNCLE LARRY

Attached: EA9EEE98-2094-4AA5-A973-5F2433D64F86.jpg (2735x2987, 885.5K)

The jews did 9/11 get get get

Roll

Never lucky.

Can we roll multiple times?

rollin

Based Larry, pull it

Or only one time?

>3000 bankers, corporate drones, globohomo stooges, world trade golems died that day.

And that's a good thing. They were discarded like the NPCs that they were. Not high enough the globohomo ladder to get insider tips, just useless enough to be sacrificed that day.

Attached: kek.jpg (600x600, 43.26K)

Rollo

>jew
>giving something for free
If it's free, then you are the product.

Oh vey come on quads

[email protected]

Dumb

This is fake but ill roll

Oy vey

Rollin

Rollin

Is this for real?

It is 9/11 today

Attached: 57158A1B-7163-42B9-96D7-661EAEAD70F9.gif (362x362, 2.3M)

What’s the chance that OP isn’t bluffing?

newt gingrich

Hnnnnng

What do you mean

[email protected]

One in 5 million