Russian shilling drammatically increased since yesterday

Reminder that every single paid shill is a prostitute. Not really based to whore out i think.

Attached: 1662857429288419.png (1021x548, 693.08K)

why don't you go after Abkhazia and Southern Ossetia? too pussy for that?

They really wanted those rusty old barns full of weeds. You really did them in man.

Why don't you overthrow the kike Truedau? Too pussy for that?

nice apples and oranges, shitskin

>Georgian
You're literally a nigger

Attached: 1659211616360178.jpg (1525x800, 1.35M)

>90.16percentof accounts fell into thepro-Ukraine category, while only 6.80percentfell into thepro-Russia category.

The Chad Abkhazia and Chad South Ossettia vs Virgin Georgia.

>irrelevant Caucasus country that gets cucked by Turkey and Russia.

Thatll happen when you raid their containment generals moron.

dude shut the fuck up about Russia and Ukraine
NOBODY CARES
OUR COUNTRIES ARE BANKRUPTING OUR ECONOMIES FOR NO FUCKING REASON OTHER THAN TO PLEASE THE THE jEWS
FUCK OFF

>Russians are shilling
Do feds understand that we can see the catalog?

> You don't have my opinion
> You're a russian shill/FSB agent/prostitute/paid troll

Every single day

Attached: 1455365808866.jpg (251x242, 13.87K)

Ah it's the Canada flag whore. Whats up dude, they don't let you sleep any more now? We can pay you 5 more rubles than whatever they're paying you, you down to change sides?

No man it just seems a bit weird that cackling has gone up since Russians started to lose ground.

>Reminder that every single paid shill is a prostitute. Not really based to whore out i think.
Based. Fuck NAFO.

Fuck Russia. Thats all.

Attached: 1598778263494.jpg (224x225, 11.74K)

when are you retaking Abkhazia and S. Ossetia?

Can you show how your eye shape looks like? Wanna know if I'm talking with an asiatic person, if you know what I mean, Гyк.

>cucked Georgian seething
go fuck a goat and chill

russia sucks all their history. now it's known by all world, not only post soviet countries

That's because some user posted proof that Ukies were a bunch of literal glownigger-led Discord trannies, yesterday.
The "shilling" you're seeing is Any Forums shitting on those faggots. Expect more.

>Everyone who doesn't agree with me is Satan.
You sound like a fun guy.

So far I only see Ukie shill threads in catalog spammed by Jewcranians and trannies. So stop lying.

>You're literally a nigger
Yes. Wanna get taste of some of our BBC whytoid?

I think there are many who do it for free.
Demoralized useful idiots, and just retards.

/uhg/ has been exposed as discord trannies

Attached: 1662815515816489.jpg (1918x5000, 2.38M)

Liar liar, pants on fire. Shilling hard after losing ground!

Give Ukraine more billions for climate change and the revolution.

Attached: 1646088545547.jpg (600x600, 29.59K)

>Russian shilling drammatically increased since yesterday
Pot calling the kettle black here. Ukrainian shills have made hundreds of off-topic threads and forced memes. I know a lot of the Ukrainian supporters are genuine(especially if it comes from eastern euros), but everyone who uses a meme flag is either a bot, a Reddit tourist, or a paid shill. Also, stay within your general threads faggots.

i hope they dont open nord stream 2 so you will freeze your small balls off this winter

I mean sure, but it's very hard to believe that out of the last >200 days, they specifically found this shit out on the day when they lost major territory.

I haven't seen many Russian shills. The Ukranians shills are completely shitting up the board though. They have their first modest success of the war and every one of them and their damned bots won't shut the fuck up.

Attached: Ukraine oil and gas deposits.gif (1024x768, 250.08K)

>*spams /chug/ with demoralisation memes*
>l-look Russian shilling is off the charts haha the Ukrainians are winning so hard kek

Attached: 1662421971258758.png (682x512, 208.47K)

Yes I'm really overweight and ugly, very dark complexion too, dw. :^)

It's not for that. It's so Ukraine is indebted to the west and western companies can exploit their natural resources after the war. "Globohomo" is really just about opening up a society so Capitalists can exploit it.