Has this war proven that their army is a complete joke?

They can't even defeat fucking ukranians.
They would be DESTROYED by a country with an actual air force and highly trained soldiers like Israel.

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (640x427, 597)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina
youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wli_ZaMrBac
youtube.com/watch?v=taVdIFONkCw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
youtube.com/watch?v=irJTtlTTTW8
youtube.com/watch?v=gVUiFUJakk0
youtube.com/watch?v=NpJU79ot1kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some russian is probably going to come in this thread and say they're pretending to be retarded

Steiner is preparing a pincer movement.

atleast they arent fat degenerate like america i will only give them that

Two more weeks

Yeah, I think even China or India can body these fags.

150000 volunteers are fighting the entire ukrianian army armed with the most expensive nato weaponry, and STILL managed to win
If Russia starts conscripting and sends actual soldiers they can flatten everything as far as Portugal, but they don't want to use force and bomb the land they will own in the future (the ukraine)
Also russians see ukrainains as rhwir brothers, if it was against some irrelevant people that russians dont care about (like finns) their country would be gone in minutes

Ukraine should conquer Russia

delusional pajeet as usual
no one can beat russia. ussr failed to invade finland back in 1939, so germany thought they could just kick their shit in. they were decisively wrong

Attached: hoholitsover.png (1157x1369, 465.68K)

Russia is ridden with aids and drugs which is pretty degenerate.
They're only not fat because they're too poor to be.

yeah your right but i am just tired of how this country is going its like i am watching a train wreck i cant stop

NOOOOO IT'S A TACTICAL RETREATERINO

Why is there no third Bush who absolutely annihilates Russia to take their resources? Bombing them back into the stone age would be no appropriate metaphor because they never left.

it literally is. this sort of thing happened in syria before, and was devastating for the attacker who foolishly rushed in. people are getting their shit twisted over literally a single day of news. my money is on this turning into another failed "kherson counteroffensive"

Doesnt Russia just want to install some buffer states to protect itself from Ukraine joining NATO?

because the us cant get recruits 80 percent of the country is too fat to join i shit you not they are struggling to get anyone to join lmao

i've got a decent job but before the war i just wanted to be a waiter in russia living in a comfy commieblock

Yeah right, your shilling for a country which failed to get air superiority over the hohols in the beginning and maintain it, which still uses old soviet era t-62s and an army of retarded peasents with even bigger retards called officers. Putin should have let the reforms by Serdyukov go through if he wanted to invade Hoholand.

They could easily use their own country as buffer, it's pretty big.

i wish he honestly succeeded so the collaspe of america could come quicker

Russia is failing because it has conscript army full of churkas with bad equipment, an awful military culture and nepotistic leadership. It's a breeding ground for a low moral military.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dedovshchina

Not when the most important part borders Ukraine. If Ukraine joins NATO, they are fucked.

i know russias military is shit but americans are too fat for the armed services 80 percent of America cant even make it into the air force

america lost to afghanistan why would they beat us on our own land

Because the Soviet Union doesn't exist anymore and Russia never bothered to rebuild.

>80 percent of America cant even make it into the air force
Most people who currently in the military can't make it into the air force. They are actually notoriously selective contrary to popular belief.

yeah your right american military is incompetent as yours

>They would be DESTROYED by a country with an actual air force and highly trained soldiers like Israel.
Go Israel! Go destroy Russia! I trust you!

Who are*

To be fair Russians lost to the Afghans too kek.
>In before muh rice farmers cope

ok i meant the average american cant join the national guard because they are too fat and unhealthy

Attached: IMG_4596.jpg (828x1007, 411.84K)

no military on planet earth is as incompetent as our retards is but that doesn't mean you can just invade russia

anyone who served in the soviet army already knew it was a mess

The Ukrainians are receiving hundreds of billions of dollars in Western military equipment, including anti-air assets.

you forget that america is incompetent at everything even more than you guys

When they mean obese, do they mean anybody overweight? Im like 8 kgs overweight (177cm, 85 kg) and i already feel fat as fuck. But idk if thats obese. If by "obese" they mean people even fatter than me, this number is scary

Guess the west really is the best then eh

yes they mean people with a bmi with 28 and more this country is scary and sad lmao

It's a meme to say it's obesity problem I think. The real problem the military is facing is a morale problem in regards to recruiting civilians.

Attached: 1650176826819.png (633x625, 438.83K)

They are not pretending. It's fucking over, our forces are going to retreat from everywhere there. Putin will give up all the rest territories seized from Ukraine including Crimea.

Attached: feels mad.jpg (330x357, 95.07K)

Russia needs to give up Karelia and Kaliningrad too. To make them remember.

>i'm exactly 27
Wow at least im trying to fix it, i lost like 10 kgs since last 2 months. Idk how so many americans just accept bmi +30 without doing anything to fix that.

Attached: 3c1.jpg (713x593, 78.42K)

i was gonna join the marine corp but couldnt i am 19 and wasnt able join because off a food allergy

but yeah to cut to the case most zoomers arent even happy with the country anymore they see it as a shithole and they also see it dying

Just place a honorary polish embassy in the place of the Russian naval base in Crimea.

Attached: 1661440682841147.gif (800x430, 564.42K)

they are too stupid and lazy to do anything sadly i given up on trying to help people i was only able to get half my class to into the gym

Don't join the Marine corps if you have an IQ above 69 and don't have daddy issues. In fact if you're serious about the military I would implore you to try the other branches. You'd probably get wavered in.

i cant join the military anyway i have a allergy to canola oil which is in mres

i was into powerlifting and i was 164 pounds at 5ft8 i lost weight so i am now 145 sadly

The only person to ever get into power lifting and actually become less fat kek

I hope the hohols will continue their advance, enter Moscow by the end of September and hang P*tin and all his henchmen straight on the Red Square. Fuck, I couldn't even imagined something more humilative than the shit happening right now. I'd prefer my country to get nuked over getting beaten up by a bunch of ukrainian conscripts with rusty rifles.

i stopped because i couldnt eat 3000 calories a day so now i still lift just not into power lifting

This war should never have started in the first place.

The West and Russia and Ukraine should have been building better relations together.

Hopefully in a few years we'll go back to that.

Z

Attached: z.webm (406x720, 2.59M)

Lmfao I heard about this retard from Nfkrz. Does the average Russian actually listen to this guy?

Attached: Z.webm (640x352, 1018.58K)

No obese is defined as 30+ bmi

does your average american listen to right wing schizos?

Attached: Z.webm (640x360, 1.66M)

russians aren't fit for brutal guerilla warfare you guys are too pampered and used to a comfy peaceful firstie life style unlike caveman afghanies who grew up in a war zone

Their schizos on both sides first off kek

Attached: z.webm (853x480, 1.49M)

That is my point. Left wing, right wing schizos, they get all the attention so why are you surprise that guy gets people heads turning when you are in the usa?

yeah most of my family are right wing schizos

Attached: Z.webm (640x336, 1.87M)

Attached: z.webm (600x480, 1.3M)

i honestly think countries have their own verison of white trash people who believe in schizo shit

They get all the attention according to who, you Mexican user? Thank you for explaining my country to me.

Attached: Z.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

USA akd China win from this. Europe stays weak, divided and dependent on USA (they also engineered brexit) and China gets a desperate Russia to buy oil/gas/arms from

I wonder if the guy who interrupted him first thought in his mind is "I gotta shut this dumb motherfucker before he fucks me over once the government is done with him"

wtf what's sam hyde doing in russia?
0:05

wrong. even when you left afghanistan you let vehicles standing nice and organized while we're just abandoning tanks and artillery standing in the streets during kharkov retreat

Damn that female looking newscaster is fucking hideous with that makeup

Why do you think NATO is going to attack a nuclear armed nation. The only thing Russia has to fear is losing another country it could get away with bullying.

Yes, fuck Ireland!

Attached: Zjugend.webm (270x480, 2.78M)

Its not about attack. Its about sphere of influence

You know I dont like to make sweeping statements about foreign countries but your country is like one giant reality tv show.

Fuck Putin, fuck Russia

lol russhits getting their shit pushed in lovely
fuck u and ur stupid country reeking of shit and poverty, even fucking ukraine is regarded as higher civilisation compared to u, asiatic hordes

Solovyov is broadcast on the main Russian state TV channels dude. Russians actually listen to him
You don't realize the actual seize of their propaganda and how brainwashed an average Russian is nowadays

Attached: 1652734027534.png (838x1000, 387.43K)

let's see if this song has truth in it. youtube.com/watch?v=7DljgSrTbNE
Z more weeks

Wanted more Zs but no more RT on cable after the official condemnation and all Z state media can't be accessed in Jewtube anymore, at least in here.

Attached: Z.webm (320x576, 702.84K)

You lost in afghanistan too

americans are also very propagandize to just as much or more than the average russian

You have no idea what you're talking about dumb westerner

kek the leaf predicted it
>nooo we could totally win if we wanted to we just uhhhh… don’t want to win yet

Now it's clear that a war with the USA and NATO is imminent, it's only a matter of time. Russia will lose it of course, strength of the sides is incomparable and no one is going to help us this time. We might only choose either to resist and fight or surrender and accept defeat.

Attached: withered wojak.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

>They can't even defeat fucking ukranians.
Ukraine had the biggest army in Europe.
Both side fought really well despite they well know tendencies to corruption.

Jesus fucking christ Ivan, stop crying and moaning like a bitch.

I hate this two countries its unreal

R1a
After the collapse of the Golden Horde , part of the Horde left for Poland and Lithuania

Everyone wants to be the underdog to make themselves feel good for their fuck ups.

i will save you from putins oppression

Attached: 1614082566688.png (839x768, 472.86K)

you dont know how badly people are brainwashed here i guess flouride water and soy does that
i doubt war will happen the us is struggling to get recruits because of obesity and morale

t. lost in your own country to separatists

u people are worse than niggers at least we do not invade other countries for no reason

you invaded germany and the ussr for no reason in 1939

jewish girls are cute
sadden there is no jewish girls in south korea

u got ur hs diploma at mcdonalds?

apart from the odessa region they took virtually all the historical russian speaking oblasts founded by katherine the great after the ottoman wars
how is this being incompetent?
they don't have trillions of dollars in aid from NATO and had to ship siberian tribesmen to fight for pennies with rusted soviet equipments and drones that operated using manual cameras glued to them by hardware store's paper tapes
it's as if north korea had conquered mongolian lands using manchurian soldiers
their competence in incompetence is what's incredible, but for different reasons

They've only deployed a fraction of their troops and they're completely holding back
Their reason for going to war is adding more Slavic Christians to their territory so that they'll be able to counter future revolts that will take place because of their rapidly increasing Muslim population
If they weren't holding back most of the cities in Ukraine would look like Grozny after the war

Retard

Attached: tvhakyfkx3n91.png (964x1702, 1.02M)

The Rus ruined the Gae and your gay disco

You left out North Korea now that Russia has resorted to buying ammo from them
And here we have it, the Russian siege mentality on full display. I say invading is straight up stupid, and you say it's straight up inevitable. We would have already Desert Storm'd your asses and sent you scurrying back across the border by now if there was ever going to be a fight. Quit whining like a bitch, you have thousands of ICBMs. Just sit there with them and trouble no one else.

>and they're completely holding back
Yeah! They completely holding back! They don't want to win, they were just pretending.

Attached: 3567886.png (479x412, 135.92K)

Attached: 1651665133438.png (1024x660, 677.56K)

>Oh no the West is going to finish the war that we started

How about you hold your retarded leaders accountable for once in your history, you don’t even have to grovel to the West, get your fucking act together and stop acting like an eternal victim

Attached: 6BB6C8EC-FD8C-4855-8051-9CF06708B793.png (469x474, 65.2K)

Respect for lads but why are you fighting for Jews

I unironically want ukraine to repel the occupation forces and to restore pre 2014 borders, even though it would trigger a completely different situation the moment your army touches crimea.
But you have to recognize that as a special operation it was successful so far, not as a full scale war though.

They want you deleted because they want your land

>muh jews
fuck off to pol u twat

this

Attached: Lisbon to Vladivostok.gif (400x266, 13.36K)

Are you stupid?
You're ancestors were deleted too

Zigma males... how do we cope? We've been conclusively debunked, there is no recovering from this

youtube.com/watch?v=Wli_ZaMrBac

Based.
>The West and Russia and Ukraine should have been building better relations together.
It's already late

Attached: i (14).jpg (1426x1080, 184.95K)

Putin clearly doesn't want this. That's why you stupid fucks got us all in this mess in the first place. I hate Germans so much it is becoming unhealthy.

Attached: 56784678.jpg (1280x720, 103.22K)

If anything you should be blaming the US, not Germany or Russia.

get a grip on reality u freak, u babble about jews day in, day out, it's very tiresome and BORING

We will see in a week. If we won't change the tactics and won't take Kiev in two weeks unironically then it's over

Why are poles unable to shut the fuck up? you always gotta open your mouth despite being nothing more then a latrine cleaner.

naturally germany is to blame
americans havent done anything wrong

you're a jew

Why the fuck should we blame the US for what Russians are doing wiyh their country (and my country too)

Attached: 1652400356084m.jpg (311x1024, 64.39K)

t. jewzsćksęlitz evreyzskolich sarmatianszkzinsky

gloves will be off in two weeks

Putin won't live forever. You're seething at Germany for seeking a cheap energy supply but it's ok when the US is upholding cruel regimes like Saudi Arabia to do the same? Pretty hypocritical of you.

What exactly makes you think that? It was Russia that seized another country's territory, Russia that sent unmarked troops to prop up separatist movements, and Russia that launched a whole invasion on the rest of the country. There's only one bad faith aggressor here.

the fuck do you mean "even"

People who support Russia and/or hate America will do mental gymnastics to place blame on America for this, Ukraine posed no threat to Russia and Russia instigated this whole thing, simple as

Every Russian is another potential Putin you retarded fucking German piece of shit how can't you see that 95% of them support their government
Jesus I hope Russians will launch a nuclear missile to Berlin, Germany is fucking hopeless

There's no way Israel could beat Russia. Your country is just too small for that.

nigga they had literal neonazi training facilities spread across the country funded by zelensky that terrorized russian minorities

>Russians
>"pampered and used to a comfy peaceful firstie life"
Burger education.

>b-but what about..
When is any German taking responsibility for their retarded actions. Why the KANKER do you maggots think that being energy depended from Russia is a good idea? You created and financed his war. Meanwhile everyone in Europe suffers from it.

Attached: 1660242099090819.jpg (621x620, 17.08K)

didn't finland literally do that in ww2? lol
the reason why israel wouldn't win is because most jews in israel are actually russian jews who got integrated recently

Yeah, this is exactly what was happening, Heil Zelensky!

Putin will be Gaddafi'd or commit nuclear holocaust

Russia should’ve let them get Russian citizenship then and allowed them to move, instead he created a mountain out of a molehill and caused tens of thousands of extra deaths, he didn’t give a fuck about them, he only used it as a casus belli

>Pretending to be retarded

First of all, they don’t need to.

And who would do that and get killed just to keep up some grand smokescreen plan?

Kek, what is this russian MemriTV or something?

I know that feel getting BTFO by city state in Civ 6.

kill yourself
Germany and several other EU countries bought energy from Russia before the invasion, but for some reason only Germany gets blamed for it. When the invasion happened Germany immediately drew consequences.
>you created this war
unironically kill yourself. The only one who created this war is Putin.

the italian hand gesture in russian tv is incredible lol

Just a regular Russian TV talk show (I'm not joking)

US army still has more than one million servicemen. All the NATO countries combined have more than 3.5 million active troops, I think that's more than enough.

>We would have already Desert Storm'd your asses and sent you scurrying back across the border by now if there was ever going to be a fight.

I'm talking not about some skirmish at the border, but about a full-scale invasion and occupation of Russia. Like in 1941.

>you have thousands of ICBMs

How many of them are actually operable? I doubt more than a couple of hundreds. We have not enough resources and competent personnel to maintain such large nuclear arsenal.

>hold your retarded leaders accountable

No chance to do that. There is no political opposition left in Russia, all the leaders are either imprisoned or dead or had to leave the country. Putin's "national guard" is better trained, better equipped and better funded that the army itself. Overthrowing him from inside is impossible, the only way to do that is intervention of some foreign power.

Most retarded analysis i saw so far, congratulations. And even without any overtly schizo bullshit.

Doe het.

Attached: 5867658.jpg (602x900, 38.71K)

Finland is 15 times larger than Israel.

Wha—

Attached: 52590688-2783-44FA-B0F3-0A14BB19E1D1.png (605x528, 47.12K)

It only takes one for untold devastation, no one with a conscious risks that.

it's horrible what's happened to you.
this meat grinder
it needs to end

what's that compared with bordering stalin's soviet union in a total war against german at the time they occupied vienna and crossed the oder river for the first time in 400 years?
Finland's population is similar to that of israel too, though
without mannerheim you'd be similar to lithuania today

At least rise up publicly and denounce what’s happening, make Putin wish he was dead so his grave can be shat on by all the grieving parents of the dead Russian soldiers whose lives were wasted for nothing

>american education

You guys are retarded
Putin is playing 5D chess with the West, you just don't see it yet

youtube.com/watch?v=taVdIFONkCw

>rise up publicly
>get shot en masse
>get thrown into prison and get tortured until you die horribly
>and your relatives and possibly friends will be the next ones to go just by guilt of being associated with you
You clearly have no idea what it's like to live in a complete dictatorship

*conscience
my bad

It really doesnt take a genius to think how bad of a fucking idea that is.

It's not about the population but the size of the country. Israel is too small of a country to have any chance against the amount of firepower Russia has.

The other guys didn't plan on building a giant gas pipe thatwent directly to their back yard. You guys also shit your pants about Fukushima and shut down nuclear plants in order to buy more gas.

Oh I know, I’m not expecting that to happen since 90%+ of Russians unironically support what’s happening, but if it goes too horribly I don’t think it’s out of the question that people could get pissed enough to foment more unrest

Israel got buttfucked by Hezbollah in 2006 and by Egyptian Army in 1973 and by Iraqi army in 1948.

You guys had one clear win in 1967 and you won't stfu about "muh invincible army" ever since.

Niggers

niggers

A Russian girl I met while studying abroad a few years ago started protesting on the day Russia invaded. She got arrested along with all the others protesting.

Did you rise up when your country was killing Libya and Yugoslavia, pig?

>since 90%+ of Russians unironically support what’s happening
Is there any actual basis for this statement? How would you even go about collecting such a data in a country where you can unironically get shot for a dissenting opinion?

>The other guys didn't plan on building a giant gas pipe thatwent directly to their back yard.
literally nothing wrong with building a direct supply to reduce transit fees and make the energy cheaper.
>You guys also shit your pants about Fukushima and shut down nuclear plants in order to buy more gas.
yes I was opposed to this as well but it's a sovereign decision by Germany and long term nuclear energy isn't viable anyway, uranium isn't infinite either. It was the right decision to transition to renewables, only mistake was doing it too quickly.

also I just said Russia should have allied us and not become hostile, because it only hurts Europe and only helps the US and China. And then some faggots start seething at me again for >muh energy

>like Israel
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Lebanon_War
kek

Very few people actually support the war as evidenced by the lack of combat volunteers. That being said, nobody is willing to protest.

We're a terminally buckbroken society

There are materials other than uranium. There's that fatass that's been talking about thorium reactors for at least a decade. Germany has the funds and know-how to make them but decided burning shit would be easier.

Russia is like not a western country where youc can go on the street and say the president suck.
you will get harshly prosecuted and take years in jail, some opra singer took 10 years because he was against covid restriction and it was 2 years ago
It's the only way the power can stay in place in russia

>as evidenced by the lack of combat volunteers
Or the new draconian laws. Why would Putin need them if 90%+ Russians support the war huh

It was clear since 2014 that Russia is not going to be a good guy and a reliable partner but it didn't stop you from becoming a Russian bitch at this point
Let alone all those speeches about undertstanding Putin and leting him have what he wants from your politicians after the invasion
You guys are completely cucked

I hope Putin goes crazy and nukes the shit out of Ukrainians.

china and india have no modern military experience

>We're a terminally buckbroken society
You ended globalism and covid

These fuckers will never learn. They live in some fairy tale world like

Russians are fat though. Not as fat as Americans but sorta fat for European standards. Skinniest euros are danes, Swiss, Bosnians and Albanians.

>NOOO HOW CAN UKRAINIANS DO THIS TO ME NOOO I WILL NOT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION

Attached: B4B0C659-8397-408A-9B23-E6DCE7649531.gif (249x210, 1.93M)

there is research here into new energy methods but they aren't ready yet, you have to make do with what's available
>decided burning shit would be easier.
yes it is, it's safer, cheaper, easier. Gas is a good transition method until you have enough renewables. And we do have a lot of renewables already.

>It was clear since 2014 that Russia is not going to be a good guy and a reliable partner but it didn't stop you from becoming a Russian bitch at this point
I agree it was a mistake to become dependent on them, but they had the cheapest energy so it was simple economics.
>Let alone all those speeches about undertstanding Putin and leting him have what he wants from your politicians after the invasion
the fuck are you talking about? Some random irrelevant opposition politicians? Every relevant politician here supports Ukraine and sends you hundreds of millions of aid and we still got insulted by your ungrateful politicians
>You guys are completely cucked
yes, because we didn't tell you to fuck off after your Melnyk and co. kept insulting us.

>country where you can unironically get shot for a dissenting opinion
>western country where youc can go on the street and say the president suck
You're shitting you pants, libturd.

Attached: a9nn43W_460s.jpg (460x857, 65.77K)

we know why you did what you did too

Thanked Putin because it ended gay covid meme here

some of us

Attached: 1588363615249.gif (280x280, 799.03K)

Has Germany signed all those agreements that force it to pay livable wages for stuff such as coccoa and all the other shit that gets grown on slave plantations in Africa? If so, why? It's simple economics to keep paying theowest amount and not give a fuck about anyone else.

India couldn't even defeat Pakistan

BLM protesters don't work for the state. They call it a homicide in the screenshot your posted. If someone protests in Russia and gets killed for it, I'm sure it won't be called a homicide.

Jew op btw

Attached: 1591723916733.jpg (1280x720, 131.35K)

Daaaaaaas right, evil poles NEED to pay us reperations for what they did to Gleiwitz radio station #neverforget

at least we have N-U-K-E-S

don't know, don't care.

I said it would be better if Russia and EU would have a good relationship, then a bunch of you faggots came seething at me as if I was defending Putin. Am I the German foreign minister or what?

good

who was the guy who coined the phrase cold war?

Quintessential polish post

it was never Germanys war with Rus lads

who created the EU?

Of course it would be better if we all held hands and sang kumbaya but that shit isn't happening at the moment. It would have been better for everyone if they accepted moustache man into art school but it is what it is. Your governments didn't cause the war but they sure as fuck financed it.

americans gave soviet russia all of its industry
if it wasn't for america moscow would be speaking german today, but now who does america lend its support to, and who is the one being sanctioned?

youtube.com/watch?v=irJTtlTTTW8

when I open VK (russian social medium) I have so much vatnik nationalist and imperial scum all over my feed that I really believe they make up 80%+

holy fucking based

ah yeah I'm le delusional green voter, thanks for schooling me about le real life, I didn't know Putin bad before that, thank you! :Dddd

he's not wrong. even trump told us to stop buying from putin. half of the reason russia even invaded was because they thought europe won't retaliate due to our dependance on their gas

Stop making us look retarded you retarded dipshit

True
Biggest problem now is the lack of personnel, hohols have 10x advantage in manpower and are hiding in civilian buildings behind babushkas backs

I wish You stupid krauts would take responsibility for once. We explained to your politicians for 16 years that Russia was going to betray you when it came to the oil you were buying from them. Your country pushed the hardest to keep buying Russian oil and it fucked over the rest of the EU. I can't believe your stupid country's government is somehow supposed to be the leader of Eu.

They’ve never been good at war. They just throw unfathomable numbers of people at you.

Russia's original 2014 chimpout was over a country that dared trying to leave the Russian sphere of influence for better EU ties. Putin sees Europe as a pliable customer at best, and a dangerous source of ideas or alternatives to his people or the other countries held under his thumb at worst.

i've realised Morgoth isnt hard core any more

Honestly why do you want to subject these people to being under your shitty government?

Wouldn't green voters be against importing gas? Point is my country is poorer and closer to Russia than yours and we barely bought 20% of our gas from them. There are always other options. We have offshore gas in the Black Sea just sitting there. Germany could have slapped our politicans around so they start drilling (like they started doing after the invasion) but preffered to buy cheap from Russia. You peronally might not be responsible but the gov is. Go protest!

>Wouldn't green voters be against importing gas?
no, they were in favor of it to replace nuclear and coal, until there is enough renewables
but they also pushed much harder for building more renewables, which the other (governing) parties didn't do as much
greens weren't in the government until last year
>my country is poorer and closer to Russia than yours and we barely bought 20% of our gas from them
you also have a fourth of the inhabitants and way less industry
>You peronally might not be responsible but the gov is. Go protest!
to do what? energy imports from Russia already stopped and the prices of energy are through the roof, economic crisis inbound.

Your country should start with sending the z 4channers in Russia getting sent to the frontlines kek

> hiding in civilian buildings behind babushkas backs
whatever makes you sleep at night

Attached: 1662874715364813.jpg (1280x960, 362.64K)

oh no no no no monkeshills are at it again

Attached: 1662839597055434.jpg (1080x1500, 411.52K)

I would nuke myself if I were a Russian right now.

they would probably perish after 500 meters of forced march

at this point, the tatars might just burn moscow again

Attached: resim_2022-09-11_102843280.png (975x1024, 656.52K)

That drone is a cheatcode in war. How does Turkey get away with this?

America rn is the equivelent of a wounded man getting up after tripping and falling. He's hurt but he'll recover.

More and more has been going right here if you know where to look. Probably because most the flaws weren't sustainable.

Yes please

Let the will of the people be heard. Germany should be a beacon of democracy and should never do business with totalitarian states (easier said than done but you guys could pull it off).

You have a giant fifth column that constitutes over 40% of your population.
Its over for you.
A foreign power just has to assasinate a few POC-folx-bodies, not even that just run a social media campaign for some dead druggie and you'll get massive unrest.

The more I see things play out in the world, the more I feel that the reports of America’s death have been greatly exaggerated

I'd nuke myself if I had a cutie minister
t. don't

didn't your ex chancellor schröder get a job on the board of nordstream?

Cope, proxy fag

Any amount of unrest is nothing compared to the tens of thousands of Russians being killed and the decades worth of military equipment being destroyed or gifted to the enemy

youtube.com/watch?v=gVUiFUJakk0

Man you sound like a fag.
I dont give two shits about democracy, i just want not to pay 300%+ for electricity because two-post soviet shitholes are duking out.
>Let the will of the people be heard
The people are retarded and fell for every movement and campaign that damaged Germany (Anti-Nuclear, Refugees welcome, Covid)

reality doesn't work like that
guess where our politicians had to look for energy now

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (948x533, 69.99K)

>Isn't your politician a politician

>Biggest problem now is the lack of personnel
Go volunteer

Yea do it

>so germany thought they could just kick their shit in. they were decisively wrong
That time it was the USSR who got lendleased

Don't care about Russia.
But watch out so you don't get murdered by some random nigger-moment.
New York alone has more murders than all of Germany lmao.

Attached: 1592371327586.jpg (5233x8419, 3.94M)

obesity has been stagnating, or plateuing. Most of those rising fat people stats are extrapolations. I think it was the health trends of the 2010s.

stop being a larping faggot. Zoomers aren't anti american outside of a general misery for countries that all western countries are going through, ive seen french zoomers doing the same shit with France. People aren't enlisting for the same reason they didnt at the end of vietnam, a general lack of morale due to the military exploited it. If china attacked tomarrow, enlistments would go through the roof.

I mean top gun alone caused a major increase in enlistments.

Attached: nih2.jpg (950x696, 212.24K)

I'm not shilling for either side, but I can do analysis and answer why:
1) Awful command. People who were put in the main positions either do incredible, illogical crap, or fight with outdated methods
2) Failed blitzkrieg. Time is not on Russia's side. There are very few troops without mobilization, and Ukraine made it and after a while has a huge numerical advantage.
3) Obsolete weaponry.
4) Assistance to Ukraine from other countries.
Russia failed it few times: first when it failed blitzkrieg, second when it didn't sign a peace agreement and third time when it didn't do mobilization. Now, over time, the Russian army will only weaken, and the Ukrainian army will strengthen, unless something interesting happens

Gazprom. And he still says he didn't do nuffin wrong while raking in millions. No shame. Typical German.

Someone make a version of the Serbians drinking Russian cum meme, but with Macedonia instead

I wasn't aware that Russia has been a war zone for 40 years, the more you know

How did I miss the moment when Any Forums turned into literal Reddit with people having the same opinion as Reddit?
Was it the deletion of /qa/ that marked the end of it as a free speech platform?

>That time it was the USSR who got lendleased
The majority of lend-lease was kicking in when the Soviets already turned the tide in favour of them. They would have won without but probably it would have taken much longer for then.
A German victory would have been impossible since we lacked the necessary oil, its why Hitler focused on the Caucasus oil fields so much (Fall Blau i think)

Where do you see the future of your country heading towards? Rebirthing like a Phoenix after it burns down, or doubling down and going even deeper into being a closed autocratic shithole?

Maybe you were on leddit?

>WAAAH WHY ISN'T WAR LIKE MY VIDEOGAYMES AND HOLLYWOOD TRASH
shut the fuck up

>How did I miss the moment when Any Forums turned into literal Reddit with people having the same opinion as Reddit?
How so?

No, their offensive at the start showed what they could do.

nightmare.
youtube.com/watch?v=NpJU79ot1kY

He probably expected 4chins to be contrarian as usual and support the war just because everyone else is against it.

yeah. Its a common game they do. On a fundamental basis there's nothing wrong rn. It's just a couple problems need solving, not as many as people think but some big ones. However while I think he's senile, he has been doing a good job trying to fix it.

Russia is what we would expect america to look like if it were actually on the brink

Nice try igor but american social unrest has gotten more benign and most of that 40% are valuable members of society,

apparently something happened to RT, go check why westerners don't buy putis propaganda

I mean open /r/europe and check the posts there and then compare the posts here. I gotta admit it’s not as deranged as Reddit users but overall vibe is similar.

Attached: A13B71E7-FEAC-4E43-B915-D0A8BD2AEA24.png (698x150, 15.15K)

If you don't support mother Russia you're now officially Reddit
Putin issued a decree

And what did they do exactly?

> This thread was moved to #
And then tranny janny does this and coincidentally it always happens when an alternative opinion appears in the thread.
While shills are shilling it’s ok.
When it turns into actual conversation jannies purge the thread or move it to Any Forums

Attached: 52B365CB-8CA0-4EF5-9B83-03DB88CFA366.png (768x719, 19.92K)

Russia have very big potential, it just need good ruling