It's either mobilization or surrender. Which one will Putler pick?

It's either mobilization or surrender. Which one will Putler pick?

Attached: 32900943090943.jpg (500x750, 78.67K)

Attached: jew tries to trademark 911.jpg (711x573, 45.71K)

TWO MORE WEEKS

Both options put him at personal risk from an internal power struggle, he's boxed himself into a corner. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving shithead

he's a little cuck manlet

chechen penis

Have you let him know this is your ultimatum?

>It's either mobilization or surrender.
Says who? You? LMFAO

TWO MORE WEEKS

He's too busy dying of cancer to do much of anything. Soft ass faggot losing to a fucking Comedian. I'm turning in my Russian Fanboy Membership card.

>Says who?
Reality

Vatniks don't live in the same reality as us

Attached: FPCm5SsXMBAvE2y.jpg (640x453, 64.78K)

he's winning lol. why would he surrender you dumbfuck?

he will pretend all is fine until someone offs him
the "best" he can do is their own false flag akin to 9/11 murdering a shit ton of russians and blaming the ukranians to justify mobilization but he cannot arm and equip the conscripts, so he will send them in human waves and whatever credit of confidence the false flag gives him will sail away, leaving him back where he started, only with more dead russians to boot, he is absolutely fucked

Don't worry, 100.000 north korean soldiers are coming! kek

Rollan for global nuclear annihilation.

Attached: 78642942.gif (500x350, 682.68K)

What is he winning exactly? What did his army accomplish? Explain

He's the same height as zelenksy.

Exactly, two little jewloving faggots

Too late faggot we are gonna hunt down all you incels who supported Putin

Girkin&co still aren't in jail even though they're strongly criticising the army, and suggesting general mobilisation as the only option.
So I guess it's going to be mobilisation

cope more retard. also eat more pasta lul

The redditors will be shelled when they are in too deep. This has happened before.

theres literally no point in mibilization. Russia is economically incredibly weak right now on top of needing time to train the recruits. In that time ukraine will have libirated all of ukraine and irondomed the shit out of it. Ruzzia lost for good this time. Ukraine will join nato soon.

Jew, who left Russia after his people destroyed it.

I'm not the one coping here lol, you say he's winning, I'm sure you can explain in details his army's achievements
Btw I eat pasta like once every 2 months, you watch too many hollyjood movies

it's moskva dag he will be picking decorations for celebrations

Ukraine will never be allowed in. They are trying to pander with gay marriage because they are so desperate to appeal to the western media and their valued trickery on politicians. They would all go on HANZ and knees sucking dicks for it because they are such a liability.

Nah, further mobilization would make them extremely vulnerable to any other war anywhere near the Russian border. They were avoiding that that's why they threw old equipment, very young or very old men in the field.
They forgot that they won ww2 with US gibs.
Russia has an economy of 1.4 trillion while Texas, 1 US state sits at 2 trillion.
Russia is a joke.
This war is Putin's desperate attempt at maintaining power, he just needs to let go.

It's going to be mobilization. Surrender would put him at a far bigger risk.

Russians forgive corruption, they never forgive a lost war. Just look what happened to the Czar after he lost WW1.

wow the two options of war. yea you really showed putin didnt you. when europe is freezing to death and their corpses are being raped by trannies and islams will that be your way of sticking it to putin too
fucking retards
just wait till winter and the ground is frozen

Attached: 1661383603526703.jpg (308x308, 28.27K)

ukraine will be allowed in the first moment they get. It's an asset now. Ruzzia will be chinese before next year.

This war will be over by winter. His frontlines have collapsed.

Ukraine has the most powerful army in europe right now lol
I'd take them in in a heartbit

it's too late, you need a year to train the troops and it's not safe for Kremlin to have armed people that were drafted against their will in cities, it makes a chance of military coop higher

gassing all you jews

>It's either mobilization or surrender.
>Which one will Putler pick?
In true cuck fashion: Neither (i.e. surrender)

I seriously doubt it, raining season is starting very soon and nobody's gonna really fight with -10/-20c
You can't storm all areas, remember what happened for russians at the beginning. Ukraine will stop soon and start setting up lines of defense to keep the gains

> that flag
> muh freezing
> muh trannies
how to spot a poltard vatnik 101

ENLIST ALL THE HOBOS
FREE ALL THE PRISONERS AND MAKE THEM COMMANDERS
MOBILIZE ALL THE KROKODIL ADDICTS
FORM THE AIDS BRIGADE
KIDNAP HIGH SCHOOLERS AND FORCE THEM TO SIGN CONTRACT

nukes

mobilize what? The most demoralized citizens outside of starved africans?
With that hardware? WW2 era weapons?

Inbred little Napoleon wannabe

Mobilization will cause significant civil unrest as Russians wonder why they would need a full mobilization to fight a country as supposedly small and weak as Russian propaganda says they are

Duma will impeach him hahahahah

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 22-24-37 _pol_ - Russia cope and laughs - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (960x942, 875.82K)

Attached: russia3894893.jpg (1125x825, 92.01K)

LAUNCH THE NUKES ALREADY YOU RETARDED MANLET!

>mobilize what? The most demoralized citizens outside of starved africans?

hahahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-30 at 09-32-18 _pol_ - Why do Russians look so soulless and dead inside - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1230x1038, 1.94M)

How much were his generals compensated to lead this unauthorized offensive?

Hopefully nukes

Attached: Tug o war.jpg (1832x674, 283.72K)

Knowing Putin well, he'll probably decide to do nothing an insist that everything goes according to plan.

Surrender means he'll get hanged. Mobilization means he'll get a chance to disappear in chink or some African shithole.

>we live well
>20% of russian households shit outside like in western movies
lol ok

>Nazis beat jews
>Shills seethe at this fact

Attached: 5 years.png (679x482, 357.32K)

>How much were his generals compensated to lead this unauthorized offensive?

does Putler have any generals left?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 00-41-58 _pol_ - RUSSIA COMPLETELY BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (622x145, 63.83K)