What are the political implications of me catching the roaches my landlord refuses to take care of...

What are the political implications of me catching the roaches my landlord refuses to take care of, then putting them through his mail slot? What would you call this sort of political ideology? Direct-actionism?

Attached: FLIWE8XILR45Y6J.jpg (1024x576, 44.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_action
Also based Maoist/Georgist/fucklandlordist

That’s a nice pocket pussy, you could even keep feeding your pet roach aswell with protein every day.

Attached: 1631306151816.webm (576x720, 382.17K)

good idea

How does that trap work? It's obviously made from a water bottle, but I cant tell what's going on there.

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

How that roach is staying inside?

rental units are basically impossible to keep free of roaches. an extermination will work to varying degrees for varying times. i dont know what to tell you other than move to wyoming. got here from texas years ago and never seen a roach.

I get that kidnapping Turks is tempting, OP. But it's still against the law. I'm afraid you're going to have to let him go.

Why don't you just clean your room?

cut off the top couple of inches off the bottle and flip it around, roach goes down the funnel and can't get out

REVENGE FOR BARBARY

roach can come inside but cannot make its way out

reported to fbi for threat of bioterrorism

They built this place with fake windows. Like these are not windows that belong on a residential structure intended for people to live in, they're for a shed or something that nothing is actually supposed to be able to live, relax, and fall asleep in. They're cheap Chinese knockoffs of windows with huge gaps all around them and no weather sealing, anything can just walk right in here. I asked them to at least put weather sealing on but they refused. The traffic and airport noise is driving me actually insane. I can't work. I have attacked people as a result. I've had enough.

>so retarded he can't find his way out of the bottle yet he walks all over my kitchen like he owns the damn place

You are incompetent OP. They are there because you lack hygiene, your landlord has nothing to do with it. Get some ORTHO and doray, also traps clean your space sbd get rid of any habitats like cardboard, paper bags,bor anything that is like a leafy burrow. And take the trash out and mop the floors.

i feel like you did too much work here. I used to just spray pam into an open bottle with a wide mouth and tape it upright in the kitchen. I knew there was a problem because I saw 5 roaches but after a couple days there are 10 big ones and like 100 baby ones in the bottle.

Based
Holy shit someone actully caught Hasan

Basedism.

i know exactly what youre talking about. legally may be against city/state/federal code. not sure what good that knowledge does for you. been there, trust me. not having enough money to move UP, just laterally, to an equally but different shitty situation. however, most things can be improved significantly if not fixed. roach baits of all varieties will help you. you can put a screen over your A/C wents to prevent roaches from dropping down. a towel under your door when youre in your room and out. roach traps on all 4 corners of your door. etc

Bullshit, roaches can flatten themselves to fit through the cracks in walls how could it not leave the top of the bottle?

and if you want revenge, contact the city department that handles housing/rentals/property. take pics of your "windows". talk to someone there. you can then report the landlord to that same department and force him to make expensive modifications OR the property is condemned.

exposure to the plastics in the water bottle surface disrupt the cockroach's endocrine system and render it retarded

cant maneuver off the slippery floor enough to reach up and grasp the hole

You're supposed to oil the bottle. The oil is both the bait and the trap because they can't climb with oily feet. This design is really bad.

Anarchism

I can tell you that it's wrong.
Unfortunately I leared it was wrong after soemthing similar that I did, sort, kinda...
Anyway, remove them yourself, even call an exterminator if you have to and pay for it.
Before hand make sure you give your landlord writen notice, with pics, in a way that can be traced, so letter and email is even better, give him two weeks to take action or you will call an exterminator and then forward him the bill.
Do that if he doesn't act,.if he fials to pay thr bill take him to court.

Or, depends what kind of a person you are and how much your economics permit, if thats the only issue, dkcument it, notify, call exterminator pay and leave it be. But keep documentation just in case.
This is to make your life easier if you can reach your goal you win so to speak, and you can reach it yourself and you wont be further bothered then it's even a sweeter win then dealing with fools.

OP sounds poor.

You know, you can eat those for extra protein.

lmao
Actually telling fbi this way would be epic!
Btw don't do it OP, this is just immaginary and fun to endulge in a still legal manor the immagination! :D

I would reduce fbi to that, roadent and roach clean up crew as punishment for treason.

you first jew

>landlord
Lmao, political implication is that you're a cuck!
Your home is someone else's property. And just like a whore it will kick you out as soon as the money stops coming.

Retard you don't know how it works. Shut the fuck up