CHRIST IS KING

He will sit on mount Zion and rule over the Goyim. He will break them with a rod of iron, dashing the to peices. The Goyim shall come to Jerusalem to worship YHWH. They will kiss the feet of our king David.

Attached: e13.jpg (480x480, 56.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI
youtube.com/watch?v=h6VYuqv_NR4
youtube.com/shorts/a0WSzlm7Q_c?feature=share&utm_source=EJGixIgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cool story jew

Beware of Steven Anderson. Believe on Jesus.
youtu.be/v3w9TM7fzkM

Watch this Gospel presentation if you're not 100% sure that you're going to Heaven
youtu.be/0_hfYE6G7rk

Attached: psychopaths29853.jpg (1024x1821, 105.91K)

*will rule over everyone*

watch this 11 minute gospel video if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven after you die anons. don't fall for satanic shills that try to steer you away from watching a gospel video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uF0juIVI

it's very easy to be saved from hell.

Attached: 358.jpg (680x680, 44.17K)

Literally copied from the Bible

UR doing good user. Keep posting in all the threads. I'm gonna try to find a slightly shorter one and do the same :) see U around...

I'm going to heaven. Cool what next?

isn’t christ dead

see you around user :)

Notice the kike never said Jesus.

No

Thanks user

Jesus is King. there

too late. kikes are commanded to lie. don't believe you.

no problem!

Your welcome

Ok but you should at least believe in the word of God

Psalms 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6VYuqv_NR4

Attached: 1637930037481.jpg (250x228, 6.75K)

Found one! 60 seconds... this is for the ADD kids like me. UR video is solid as well. We can tag team :)

youtube.com/shorts/a0WSzlm7Q_c?feature=share&utm_source=EJGixIgBCJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

and just in case you are a nifb Christian, i feel like i should say this: if you're going to share a gospel video, i suggest you share a gospel presentation video made by pastor steven anderson. a lot of people shared videos made by roger jimenez but if you go to the verity baptist church's website and see their statement of faith, he teaches that Jesus was begotten by the Holy Ghost, when the Bible teaches that Jesus is the only begotten of the Father. i'm inclined to believe that what his teaching implies is that he believes Jesus is the son of the Holy Spirit, and not the Son of God the Father. roger jimenez also taught wrong on the trinity before in a sermon where he said Jesus is the Father.

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God the Father, he's not the only begotten son of the Holy Spirit.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

i personally stopped using roger jimenez's videos and have not been using his videos for a while. i'm fairly convinced that he's wrong on the trinity.

Attached: verity baptist church statement of faith.jpg (1397x856, 248.4K)

when people say "turning from old ways" they usually mean repenting of one's sins, or living a clean life which is your works. one cannot work their way to heaven. the phrase "believe on Jesus" is a clearer phrase to use in gospel presentation than "turn to Jesus" in my opinion. while Romans 10:9 is a salvation verse, that video is using a non- KJV version, which means that they are using a corrupted bible version. that video doesn't mention heaven or hell, doesn't mention the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ for the remission of sins of the believers, doesn't mention the deity of Christ. it's so simple and easy to quote John 3:16 from the KJV Bible and explain the gospel, but videos that do that seem to be the minority among the videos that claim to explain the gospel. i doubt that people are getting saved from that video.

i'm going to link sermons for anons who may be interested. these are important sermons so check them out if you haven't already seen them already.

'Once Saved Always Saved' - a MUST WATCH sermon for people doubting their salvation
youtube.com/watch?v=WtpxS0TRFSs&ab_channel=NewIfb

'Repentance and Salvation' - another MUST WATCH sermon exposing the widespread "repent of your sins to be saved" heresy that's leading many churchgoers into literal hellfire
youtube.com/watch?v=PHwbqoO0n1o

Attached: da7ea755335be123892b7612dba94bb9.jpg (540x540, 49.1K)