Can any Japanese anons provide the background story on this guy?

/po/, the guy in pic-related is Hirai Ken.
He has managed to assimilate into japan, and even fraud as an Ainu or Jomon.
He’s clearly not Japanese, he doesn’t even look half. He looks Indian, no different from any other poo from New Delhi or Bombay.
I’ve met a fair number of Japanese people and I’m familiar with their phenotypes, you do get some Japanese who are more angular than the Chinese.
But this guy isn’t an Ainu admixed individual, he’s just a poo?? Can any japanons corroborate Hirai ken’s story of having fully Japanese parents?

Attached: 4A5065D8-9602-4024-8444-25816AD13EE0.jpg (486x594, 38.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XGcOUEyCFPg
youtube.com/watch?v=WzfteHcskYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ontario pajeet desperately wishes to become japanese .png

That guy in my pic is a literal poo though...

That guy is not shit-colored enough to look like an Ind*an. He's also lacking the Australoid rape baby features that every single Indian (even the northern ones) has. I don't know if he's a real nip, but he's definitely not a street shitter. Trust me, I live in an area that's full of those subhumans.

James Franco? He’s an actor or some shit

I live in Canada, literally one out of every three people is a pajeet here...

Attached: 16DE1BC5-16A7-430F-B9C6-CEDE7FAB4FE8.jpg (1060x1600, 342.13K)

What's with cuckandans suddenly posting anti-India shit?

You are unknowingly became a Punjab 2.0, and now you are gonna be India 2.0.

t. Indian(yes, we are everywhere :))

Attached: los-angeles-nov-20-maitland-ward-manuel-ferrara-at-the-xbiz-nominations-gala-at-the-w-hollywood-hotel-on-november-20-2019-in-los-angeles-ca-2CB65EB.jpg (866x1390, 146.64K)

It’s not so much anti-indian hate, as it is about curiosity. Hirai Ken is a jeet, but he manages to larp as a Japanese, it’s the absurdity of it.

They're actually Korean subverting hybrid abbos fags

>Hirai Ken is a jeet,
I don't think so, he's probably some Ainu. They look Eurasian and kinda brown.

Nah he aint one of us

I never got this meme that japs = Koreans. Koreans look like northern chinks. The Japanese have this very gracile body/skull structure not found in most other Asians.
Are you korean? To me I could spot a Japanese from a group of Chinese/Koreans, rather easily in fact.

CCP controls Canada.
Its basically a puppet state under true dicky.

I agree and was about to write this myself.
It is James Franco he had to shape shift after being metood

Indians online are on two or three vectors of attack depending on who is engaging, it's usually a Mudslime or Chink, now it might be a westoid added to the equation due to not standing with Cuckraine.

Could he at least pass an being half northern indian? Like a guy with a pajeet dad and an Asian mom? I’ve seen pictures of Ainu, they don’t look like him.

Yeah he could pass as half breed

Maybe, I cannot determine, his name is not Indian. He could pass as high caste North Indian.

Because your imported low quality labor is killing jobs for whites. Every young white person I know with a degree can't get any decent work because there's 1500-2500 other applicants on every position, this was not the case 5 years ago. Poos provide bad quality services and can't think for themselves. If your answer isn't in their textbook they can't help you and will pretend as if it's your fault regardless of their terrible service.

Yeah Hirai Ken claims to be fully Japanese, but I think the most likely scenario is that his mom slept with some indian or pakistani man....

youtu.be/XGcOUEyCFPg
both his parents are Japanese. he made a music video with his mother. his deceased father Michinori was also Japanese.

This is how globalism works, all companies exploit cheap labour. And it affects India too, because India also need quality workers, but the pay is shit there.

You are doing exactly what the capitalists want, they instigate hatred against other groups and antagonize the other while they keep making profits.

Japanon, are there actual fully Japanese people that look indian?
I personally think it’s more likely his father got cucked, no offense,

Some japanese look indian. Check out this band for example:
youtube.com/watch?v=WzfteHcskYo

>If your answer isn't in their textbook they can't help you and will pretend as if it's your fault regardless of their terrible service.
This is most people. You haven't talked to Germans yet, they are even worse in service. At least Indians are courteous when we blame you :)

That's great comrade when are you gonna turn up to your local anti immigrant march

Very very unlikely. Japanese women only like BWC.

If he's from India, he may actually be from Nagaland.

I'm not gonna. Because I'm not anti-immigrants. I'm anti-Capitalist. I'm not for communism either. So, don't call me comrade.

Yeah! That’s the guy I posted! He’s Hirai Ken!

Oh sorry, you germs preferred kamerad after all.

I heard there’s indian men working in japan.
Also some Asian women like Indian guys, I’m sure, afterall asian women are crazy for a protruding nose and double eyelids, which most Indians have.

>I heard there’s indian men working in japan.
Only recently.

> Also some Asian women like Indian guys, I’m sure, afterall asian women are crazy for a protruding nose and double eyelids, which most Indians have.

maybe I have not heard much. But I do see an increasing trend of Jap women marrying foreigners because their own men don't find them appealing and also they are working themselves to death. Only foreigners hit on Jap women and try to break their Jap bubble. But you already know, all women are insane.

Honestly, he doesn't look like Indian. I'd say he is Brazilian / South American and I'd be probably right since Brazil has very big Japanese diaspora/ ties with Japan.

He has typical Latino / Iberian look.

i agree with this user, funny how now one mentioned this.

He's too masculine for Indian.

he looks east asian mix. ainu look like caucasian mixed with east asian, caucasians lived around mongolia and also travelled eastward to,japan. han chinese moved to japan later on.