#LGBWithoutTheT

It's trending on Twitter. Let them fight each other.

Attached: lgbwithoutthet.png (472x188, 5.93K)

Which side is Any Forums on? I need to know who to support.

Trannies are the worst

Neither

S

Why are we supporting faggots? All of them will burn in hell.

Attached: pepe questioning.jpg (900x900, 116.21K)

There's 0% for the LGB to exist. But the top 1% of the Ts are more attractive than women.

Both sides, we just want the trannys and gays to fight. No matter who wins, I laugh my ass off. So ultimately I win.

>t. seething gay man with monkeypox
>thread

the side that gets me the most suicides out of both, so I'm on Any Forums's side

>be tranny
>join the most accepting open minded group of people in history
>be so disgusting and annoying in less than 5 years the majority want you to fuck off

Attached: 1621918240281.jpg (396x385, 31.29K)

Holy shit, we did it.

both, accelerate

Sounds like a far right uprising.

Based Jew take.

Is this organic? Seems unlikely.

The sides were taken long ago, and Any Forums was placed with the homos. Notice how Any Forums shares a domain with /y/, /u/ and /hm/ (all homo boards), while boards populated by trannies like Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums are in another domain (/cm/ is populated by straight girls fans of BL, so it doesn't count). You are stuck with homos, no matter how much you hate the idea.

Attached: 1543631882278.jpg (320x480, 14.2K)

This I can get behind because trans people are crazy and being weaponized to take down society. We were fine with it was just the gays.

Attached: 16595025640514542.jpg (300x244, 24.14K)

#yourmum
Always.

They subvert any and every movement they join and overload it with issues that dont need addressing to the derailing of the actual issues that the group was created to deal with.
Almost as if they were doing it on purpose to desolidify cohesion and purpose.

Attached: 1662610362773075m.jpg (1024x888, 179.6K)

faggots and lesbians actually loves trannies (since trannies are the pinacle of LGTBQ acceptance), the only retards who are coming up with this bs are the schizo "trad" homosexuals who want to seek aproval from the straight males in an attempt to trick you into thinking you should leave them alone and let them fit into the society they think they are worthy to belong in

Attached: FbwInLDWQAE3_nq.jpg (1360x1338, 182.62K)

let them fight

I would side with the gays instead of the trannies. Did you know that it's now ILLEGAL for lesbians to organize a single sex only event for lesbians?

LGB = Lets Gang Bang

Lesbians and Gays are the same thing. It should just be GB. I do remember back in 2010 it was just LGB

>LGBT without the T
Let's Go Brandon.

Attached: _ur5858m1.jpg (800x800, 234.67K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-003451_Chrome.jpg (1030x751, 453.01K)

I have sympathy for the L's.

T for Trysexual (try anything)?

LET THEM FIGHT

Don't listen to the simpleton answers. We all know feminism is a power struggle against men. They won't stop until femdom is the norm and males are servile. So what is trans? A man who "became a woman". They started out under the same sympathies as gays. Now the feminists are angry that they're making better females than themselves. Obviously statistically trans are more "oppressed", but they don't actually care about that. The truth is feminism is a selfish movement and trannies make roasties extremely butthurt and jealous over the idea that a man might also make a better woman overall. It's a potential end to their monopoly and hiding the "mystery of female nature". It's all out in the open now.

I am in full support of this

>Should we support the side with girl-on-girl actions or literal fucking pedophile men dressing up as women?
It's obvious, no?

Attached: BishesKiss.webm (480x848, 2.72M)

>caring about what happens on gay Twitter
>caring about what happens on Twitter generally
ISHYGDDT

Gays, Trannys, Bisexuals, Pedos all get the rope

Attached: 344A0750-7D66-4D04-AB0D-1BCB81455470.jpg (600x600, 28.78K)

>Should we support the side with girl-on-girl actions or literal fucking pedophile men dressing up as women?
Support the lesbians and bisexual women. Duh!

The gay people I've known have some dysfunctional behaviors, but trans people are on a whole different level entirely. They have tons of maladaptive mental issues and I'm not even talking with regards to sexuality. But I think that's what happens when you get your identity and directives from a cult to such an extent that you destroy who you actually are and there's no going back.

Attached: too_fat_to_be_true.jpg (785x847, 141.1K)

Who cares. They're all the same. We're just fucking them up.

The based man's take.

Any Forums is now /Chad/.

Attached: 1512922749218.jpg (459x418, 37.32K)

the final battle will be between jews+trannies vs everyone else

Attached: 1645099935827.jpg (192x171, 10.96K)

>Degenerates stand around and film other degenerates
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1660208058400902.jpg (327x327, 56.92K)

Stop focusing on twitter it's not even people anymore.

>doesn't know the difference between blue & red boards
lurk for 2 years before posting newfag