Was 9/11 actually an inside job? Or just incompetence?

Was 9/11 actually an inside job? Or just incompetence?

Attached: 1647908265889.png (1200x1200, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos
3lib.net/book/6068598/705b4a
3lib.net/book/5350719/5fd29a
bitchute.com/video/9NghZhHxtHXU/
bitchute.com/video/9Bzlht3TxUnW/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wQXnycq1lM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Japanese man said Cheney gave orders for NORAD to stand down.

Make of that what you will.

His revenge for Hiroshima

as much as conspiracy theorists hate admitting that their USA #1 perception makes it impossible for anyone to attack them in a 9/11 fashion it was enabled because the US wasn't prepared at all for an attack like that and think for one second that maybe they didn't think anyone would actually ram a fucking plane (not to mention 2) into one of the buildings in their financial hubs, they got careless and paid the price

you're telling me the most secure airspace in the most powerful military force's country in the world just on accident allowed some terrorists to break through and conveniently give them an excuse to invade a country they wanted to invade anyways?

Attached: 74B91AE0-12E6-4D04-8F1E-DFB0A3C75A45.jpg (474x424, 69.51K)

9/11 was like CIA Saudi Israel deep undercover deception double cross with kickbacks for the slick jacks the let the attacks happen for blowback

you are dumb, this kind of organization and preparation cannot go unnoticed by intelligence agencies. nowadays they can film you whenever they want with a single click, 20 years ago it wasn't like that but still to say that this could go unnoticed by all the governments in the world is just laughable

it wuz spacebeams from space & shit
youtube.com/user/911EmpiricalEvidence/videos

>Was 9/11 actually an inside job? Or just incompetence?

ah, but what if my dear pajet written code, what if it was neither? THAT, would change errything, everything i tell ya!

>20 years ago it wasn't like that
hence why security back then was relatively relaxed compared to now which allowed this to happen

So they let it happen on purpose? Ok then.

The brand new towelhead pilot was just natural I guess

Attached: 702BB437-56E2-422B-B4F0-9F65FC7679B4.jpg (622x582, 47.57K)

letting it happen on purpose is collaboration, so yes, it was an inside job. how do you think the agents carry out assassinations and everything else? there's always a third party involved, they never do it directly themselves, maybe they give some instructions, but they're far away from participating in the actual action

It was an inside/outside job. Planned and executed by Mossad, deliberately allowed to happen by traitors in our own government. Here are the best books and documentaries on it:

3lib.net/book/6068598/705b4a

3lib.net/book/5350719/5fd29a

bitchute.com/video/9NghZhHxtHXU/

bitchute.com/video/9Bzlht3TxUnW/

>this kind of organization and preparation cannot go unnoticed by intelligence agencies
u assume destructive force used is of widely known origin, but it isn't:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFmgIXPmNnA

9/11 never happened. The Kike media kept grooming the population to believe that the twin towers actually existed. When they showed that shitty video edited footage of the towers falling and what not the population was hypnotized to believe that actually happened.

Attached: DAB1CFD6-8D71-4374-97A1-335E2E0D2CAF.jpg (500x304, 108.7K)

> this kind of organization and preparation cannot go unnoticed
why - if you don't literally do surveillance on 100% of the communication of the world 24/7 lots of shit can go unnoticed. Just some innocent arab in Hamburg training to be a pilot, just some arab visiting his family in america, .. etc. If you previously never thought such a scenario is likely to happen its quite likely actually that they can plan it without anyone noticing.
That it actually worked is quite surprising though (i.e. not only the all managed to hijack planes, but also to hit the towers AND they collapsed) - I think they must have had some insider help at some point

this is what got me into conspiracies

the biggest redpill was the insurance claim, and building 7

You have to look into the amount of coincidences surrounding 9/11, if it were up to 10 you'd might give the perpetrators the benefit of the doubt, but it's tens to hundreds of small actions before and after that make the official narrative not just suspicious but completely impossible.

>towers fallin
show me one where u see "falling" bot

>he population was hypnotized to believe that actually happened.

people jumped for the jews?

>the biggest redpill was the insurance claim, and building 7
Those, plus the immaculate passport.

I can only say that after 9/11 airplane hijacks stopped, like, completely.
And that they happened like each week in the 90s.

yeah dude the thing is these are no random arabs but members of al qaeda who's leader is trained and financed by cia and blood related to saudi royals who are in communication with again cia and mossad on a daily basis

>people jumped
again, jumping implies action like in long jump wherein one tries to jump as far as possible, as opposed to being struck below knee - the latter happened that day, bot
and where are your "fallin" towers, bot?

Since kikes run the US and the event was organized by mossad then yes, it was an inside job.

>Those, plus the immaculate passport.
bump

fun fact: Larry A. Silverstein is a jew

>inside job
what happened to word 'treason'? is it not fitting here bot?

The job was left incomplete. America is number 1 shit hole

Really, how could you tell?

Attached: 1662793945015563.jpg (959x680, 57.75K)

Attached: chertoff-911.gif (576x720, 428.51K)

>again, jumping implies action like in long jump wherein one tries to jump as far as possible, as opposed to being struck below knee - the latter happened that day, bot

they jumped because they'd rather not die in a fire. you must be jew or some shit

>Really, how could you tell?

anything with stein in their name is suspicious

>fun fact: Larry A. Silverstein is a jew
A very lucky jew

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7wQXnycq1lM

Not an inside job. Bin Laden had already failed to take it out with a bomb in the parking garage years earlier. Intel knew they were planning on another attack but never believed they would be able to while another group was ok to let it happen if they could manage it because defense contractors need to get paid.

The Pentagon thing is where it ends, it is so stupid to think that occurred & then everything else just unravels. Hence why so much attention is spent on the things in NY despite that being a complete shit show of believability.

>Really, how could you tell?
that honker is quite jew too